elderton
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Trackers: The Void

[Post New]by elderton on Jul 14, 12 4:59 AM
One of the greatest games - a bit confusing at times but well worth the money and the time taken - I will play it again shortly and try to remember my previous mistakes. Good luck to you all. Betty aged 88 and still going strong.

mei02
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by mei02 on Oct 21, 12 7:08 AM
so many ppl have singing priase for this game already , and i totally agree that this is one great game, one that i playing with smile and laugh , like the moment i gave a book to the gorilla, wow, unexpected response from she, i couldnt help laughing out loud!
and the hint charge really fast, i click it only to find out what next objective need to do, and the graphic so nice is another pleasant thing to do the hos, i love all the mini games,
all in all , this game is a sucess, worth much more than its $6.99 price, thanks everyone in Elephent Games

[Post New]by hurcules on Oct 31, 12 6:18 PM
I am so tired of spending money, coupon codes, stamps fpr these games I have to delete because I can't find what they tell me to. Also when I get stuck I have to close the game down to find the forum and write everything down and then open the game again and then find it doesn't work or the item is not there.

I try the 60 minute trial and do well but when I order the game and get further into the game it doesn't work.

Someone needs to figure how you can still stay in the game without shuting it completly down and also put the items where they belong. This is anothr game I have to delete cause with many tries with the forum I can't find the gas can to fill the funnel.

Kathilisa
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by Kathilisa on Jan 4, 13 1:51 PM
hurcules, when I need to look at the walkthrough/forum, I just press the "windows" key on my keyboard and the game minimises itself and I can open the walkthrough etc. (I am using a desktop PC with windows XP).

(The gas to fill the funnel is in the gas can which I hope you got - it is already full when you get it so you don't need to find any gas to put in it )

My comments in general are this is a beautifully designed game with a great story.
It did annoy me that quite often I would home in on a sparkly HOG scene, get given an item, and then explore the room only to learn I needed to find an item I'd just been given from the HOG scene . It did seem rather linear in that way, but then at other times I had to do lots of walking around and got stuck sometimes, so it wasn't always obvious what had to be done.

But on the plus side, when I thought I'd nearly finished (found all 3 people) and was heading back home there was LOADS more to do and I still haven't finished, so it's a good long game even the SE.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on May 4, 13 8:54 PM
Loved this game, not too easy and not too hard. Great graphics and music ok also
A lot of mini puzzles that make you think and a generous number of Hidden Object Scenes ...Good length also . Can't believe this game has been in my GM for over a year.
I give this goodie & 1/2 out of 5. Great SE game!!!

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Jul 21, 14 11:32 PM
Way too many HOS and the items are too tiny and too well hidden. Sorry but this one just doesn't do it for me and I normally like these games.

Go to: