Msjoie
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Tulula: Legend of a Volcano

[Post New]by Msjoie on Jun 26, 12 2:08 AM
One of the best games I have ever played. Beautiful graphics and wonderful game play. Challenging and fun. Kudos BFG for finding this game. Finally a game that is not shrouded in dark undertones and blood and gore. I was sad to reach the end yet I could not stop playing it. Thanks for this great game. Am looking sooooo forward to the sequel.

[Post New]by feenix2011 on Jul 27, 12 8:38 PM
Well, I was looking for something different, something to fill up my punch card before the end of the month, and this looked like it might be it. But, unfortunately, this ain't it!! I don't care if they called me gorgeous!! There is nothing wrong with this game, really, but it just isn't my cup of tea. I couldn't get interested enough to continue for more than 20 minutes. A kids' game?! I don't know about that!

feenix

bessiegirl
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by bessiegirl on Nov 30, 12 9:12 AM
Hate to be a downer, but this one is not for me. Perhaps a good game for those who like cartoonie characters and grapics with A LOT of interactive instructional dialog. I found this game cumbersome and slow. Lasted about 15 minutes then had to let it go. I too, was looking for that extra punch but definately a no buy for me.

Edited on 11/30/2012 at 9:14:01 AM PST

calamari7
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by calamari7 on Jan 6, 14 1:24 PM
..............Just loved playing this colorful , fun game!! To those of you that thought it was for children, you obviously didn't play the entire game because the puzzles get progressively difficult and challenging !! The graphics/art work is stylistic and wonderful.........characters are funny...........sounds and music are good. I was very taken by the beautiful dragon boat in one chapter.....we here in Portland, Oregon, have dragon boat races on the Willamette River [that runs through the city] every summer............wish we had one as fantastic as the one in the game!!! This was a wonderful change from the dreary, gothic, sinister ones that I usually play.........thanks to the developers .........hope to see more of your stories for sale on Big fish................ .... ....... .....

lovely62
Clownfish
Clownfish
731 Posts

[Post New]by lovely62 on Mar 18, 14 1:04 AM
well the DEV's out did themselves on this game congrats Dev's for all your hard work and time, I played the demo out and I bought the game right away..I love the sounds so relaxing to me in this game..graphics was clear and interesting..
the game was refreshing..from spookey games.. I recommend this game
5 's Thx BF..

Go to: