Schoolhouse

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by barb_barb_barbie on Feb 23, 10 9:57 AM
bfgErie wrote:Students wont learn in a school without lights.
Find help for this problem in store stocked with frights.

Re:Schoolhouse

[Post New]by gilkatri on Mar 1, 10 5:15 PM
DID ALL THAT NOW WHAT'S NEXT I DON'T SEE ANYTHING DOWN THERE

[Post New]by franhal on Apr 8, 10 4:59 PM
How do you solve the puzzle on the chalkboard? I have found all but 1 heart and I am stuck...also the cash register still works ..what is that

[Post New]by patrheust on Apr 10, 10 9:36 AM
franhal...I hope you're still trying. I'm stuck as well. I think the puzzle on the chalkboard is one of four for a final puzzle. I found one with a diamond, another with a club and still another with a spade. I'm at the heart door and I have found all 10 hearts but there is evidentally a locket or an 11th heart to find and I'm stumped. Any ideas?? Anyone out there is welcome to chime in I've never had such a confusing puzzle.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 10, 10 3:11 PM
The chalkboard puzzle is one of four numbers you need to make the elevator go down to the bottom level, not for the final game.

Did you put the locket in the center of the door? You need the locket and 10 jeweled hearts, which can be found anywhere, from the front gate, to the attic, to the shed next to Victor's house.

[Post New]by sandylot on Apr 21, 10 12:52 PM
computer illiterate

New--Need HELP! stuck at cellasr door. Restarted game thought I had done something wrong. Fixed temp.on stove,looked at top--unable to get cellar door to match stove top. No pictures come up. What am I doing wrong?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 21, 10 1:27 PM
Did a pattern of circles light up on the stove top? If not, you didn't fix the right temp. If yes, then you have to duplicate the pattern on the cellar doors. You need to adjust a little because you're looking at the doors straight ahead, but looking at the stove top from the left.

[Post New]by sandylot on May 8, 10 11:12 PM
sandylot wrote:computer illiterate

New--Need HELP! stuck at cellasr door. Restarted game thought I had done something wrong. Fixed temp.on stove,looked at top--unable to get cellar door to match stove top. No pictures come up. What am I doing wrong?

Schoolhouse

[Post New]by wmccracken on May 11, 10 1:13 PM
bfgErie wrote:Students wont learn in a school without lights.
Find help for this problem in store stocked with frights.

[Post New]by lizzieawest on May 18, 10 5:51 PM
karen1573 wrote:
hollie96 wrote:This is probably a blindingly simple problem, but I can't figure out what to do with the puzzle on the door to the schoolhouse basement. How does that puzzle work? I don't need the answer, just a hint. Anyone?

I'm totally stumped on that part! Any help?

[Post New]by dodoprod on Jun 8, 10 9:52 AM
Can anyone tell me what to do when your pot holder has disappeared? I rememnber finding one in the ginger bread house but it doesn't show up in my inventory. What do I do? Also, I whacked a troll, got a coin but that was used somewhere other than the periscope thing. Am I suppose to get another coin? I am confused!!!!

leecherry
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Toy Store – Basement

[Post New]by leecherry on Jun 9, 10 3:18 PM
please help.... where is this knife i need to open the bear??????? help please

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Toy Store – Basement

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 9, 10 3:44 PM
leecherry wrote:please help.... where is this knife i need to open the bear??????? help please
To loosen the bucket and get the dull knife and get the matches.
Go to the Toy Store and dial the phone in the workroom. You have to have already connected the wires so the phone works and you have to have the phone number from the Gingerbread house storage room. When you dial the phone this will open a room next to the telephone. It is a room on the same level with the workroom. It is blue green inside and shows the brick wall of the well that has given way. Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Put the belt on the grinding stone in the Schoolhouse cellar and sharpen the knife. Then in the Toy Store basement use the sharp knife to cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 9, 10 3:46 PM
dodoprod wrote:Can anyone tell me what to do when your pot holder has disappeared? I rememnber finding one in the ginger bread house but it doesn't show up in my inventory. What do I do? Also, I whacked a troll, got a coin but that was used somewhere other than the periscope thing. Am I suppose to get another coin? I am confused!!!!
You should scroll through your inventory with the arrows on the left and right sides of the inventory. Your coin and potholder may be on the other page of the inventory. Good luck!

[Post New]by Humpme40 on Jun 18, 10 11:27 AM
I am stuck, and can not do nothing else. I did not get the pick to open the bear, i have gotten the stove, fuse, etc. In my inventory i have a funnel, gas in a jar, screw driver, and towel. Can someone please get me out off this stage. I am going to be waiting for help thanks

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Jun 28, 10 3:12 AM
Got the door to open with stove puzzle, now I cant find the machine belt and its not in my inventory HELP!!! thanks Lizziek i found the screwdriver eventually!!!!!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jun 28, 10 3:33 PM
salyandpepper wrote:Got the door to open with stove puzzle, now I cant find the machine belt and its not in my inventory HELP!!! thanks Lizziek i found the screwdriver eventually!!!!!
Scroll through both pages of your inventory using the arrows on each side of the inventory. If it is not on either page, then go back to the front porch and look in the trunk.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Jul 6, 10 9:16 PM
Oh heavens, I'm stuck on so many levels. I've looked for answers in this thread, but have more questions. How do you get to the attic or the storage room of the Gingerbread house? I have to have the doorknob or can't go any further. I love this game, but it's keeping me up till 3 a.m. and I need my sleep!

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Jul 6, 10 10:12 PM
OK never mind. I wasn't thinking of certain rooms as "attic" etc. Got the doorknob and the phone number. But the phone puzzle is killing me. Need to find a thread for that puzzle.

[Post New]by juicey4069 on Aug 3, 10 10:46 AM
Hi I don't know what do with the puzzle in the schoolhouse on the chalk board please help.

Go to: