General Store

Re:General Store

[Post New]by ashluvsu4eva4571 on Nov 2, 09 5:54 PM
how do I get into the cabinet in the bathroom.

[Post New]by Darksidefan5 on Nov 14, 09 4:57 PM
ashluvsu4eva4571 wrote:how do I get into the cabinet in the bathroom.

use the lever from the bathroom to operate the elevator. It takes you to the key that opens the cabnet.

[Post New]by lensie on Jan 18, 10 10:01 PM
where is the toy shop and where is the last marble for the twins room and how do you get the drawer open I'm so confused and ready to quit this
%&^#@*& game

[Post New]by gijoe46806 on Jan 24, 10 12:35 PM
i have all the red marbels for one of the doors but i still can not slove that puzzel please help me

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Jan 28, 10 4:36 PM
Debron, welcome to the Fish Pond. Each row and column must add to 15. I'm not sure if they are the same for everyone or are random generated. Mine were -- from left to right -- 4 3 8 9 5 1 2 7 6 ........... Hope that helps. Good Luck Just saw your second post. When the register was open, you should have picked up a piece of paper with numbers on it and a red marble. Use the numbers on the electric panel to the left of the doorway.

Lensie, you will not be able to access the Toy Store until you've found Rose and solved the marble puzzle to get into the door on the left. The last marble will be in Rose's coffin. Did you have a lever in inventory? Did you use it on the elevator so you could access a different level? Once you are in the twins door you will find a hammer in one of the hidden object areas. You'll use that to access the drawer. Good Luck

GIjoe, welcome to the Fish Pond. Use the directional levers to move the marbles. The yellow ones should be on top while the blue ones should be on the bottom. The red marbles will be in the middle positions. Good Luck

[Post New]by carebear3 on Apr 15, 10 5:12 PM
Hi i am new to this game was. I wandering if some one could help me find the fourth marble,or where to go next i would appreciate it...

[Post New]by ChesterPepper79 on Apr 15, 10 8:19 PM
Welcome to the pond carebear!

The last marble is found with Rose. Take the elevator down and across from the water you'll see a rusted grate. You'll need the wrench and rust remover to get through the grate. If you don't already have it, the rust remover was in the cupboard in the bathroom.

Good luck!

Edited on 04/15/2010 at 8:19:47 PM PST

EdsMom311
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by EdsMom311 on Apr 16, 10 4:21 PM
This is really regarding the whole game---
Just saying hello to everyone as I am new here at BF.
I have been helped enormously by these walk throughs that you experts so kindly post help on!!
I have learned a lot too from all your posts.
Downloading RTR as I write this. I'm sure I will be back for help sooner or later.
And maybe I will be able to offer a little help myself!

Kathleen

[Post New]by kittytcat on May 15, 10 8:00 PM
kristoferian wrote:SPOILER BELOW:

[Post New]by kittytcat on May 15, 10 8:01 PM
What happens if you put the fuse in the box before the numbers?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on May 15, 10 8:17 PM
The numbers above are for the cash register, not the fuse box.

You have to put the correct numbers into the fuse box in order to open the door so you can place the fuse, so it's not possible to place the fuse before doing the numbers.

Edited on 05/15/2010 at 8:19:22 PM PST

[Post New]by skinkym on Jun 3, 11 1:33 PM

( need help with the cash register and fuse box on wall, thanks.

[Post New]by soulita on Mar 30, 12 9:21 PM

[Post New]by soulita on Mar 30, 12 9:22 PM
HELP!-- I've got all the lights on the cash register... pulled the lever ... but NOTHIING! WHAAAAAAaaaaaa! what;s next?? the number 5392 inside helps to what.....

Go to: