Torches and 3 Doors

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by ladydi8257 on Dec 7, 08 5:35 PM
OK everyone keeps taking about the twins, I saw the in the hall way. Was that thier coffin? I NEED THAT R. I, also can not get any further. I have damp rag, torn peice of picture, screw driver, funnel and a jar full of gas. Am I missing something or should I shut it down. Started over with new person I' m in the same spot. Thanks for any help

[Post New]by ladydi8257 on Dec 7, 08 5:38 PM
Me again, where are these tech guys how do I get a hold of them

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 7, 08 5:44 PM
ladydi8257 wrote:Me again, where are these tech guys how do I get a hold of them

Hi Ladydi- Welcome to the forums!

You can reach tech support via the box on the lower right of this page. Or if you ar a game club member, go to my account and you can live chat.

this is a known issue that they are working on. Watch the forums for when the new build of the game will be released.

[Post New]by ladydi8257 on Dec 7, 08 5:57 PM
Thanks, but has anybody found the R

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 7, 08 6:03 PM
ladydi8257 wrote:Thanks, but has anybody found the R

If you opened the twins casket and did not see a video, you will not be able to find the "R". This is a known problem

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 8, 08 7:18 AM
i am having trouble finding any thing in gamezebo

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 8, 08 7:20 AM
dippy1 wrote:i am having trouble finding any thing in gamezebo
Dippy, welcome to the Fish Pond. When you are on the Gamezebo site, type the game name in the upper right corner in the Search box. A list of link will appear. Click on the one that says " game name Tips & Tricks " because that will take you to the walkthrough.
....good luck

khimes
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by khimes on Dec 8, 08 4:42 PM
ok, I'm really puzzled on this one! I even printed out your instructions to doobiebear and I am still not sure. When I go in I can hear a number being repeated. Is that the number that each switch must equal to, meaning I add or subtract the number that is flashing on the switch to come up with that number? I tried that, and moved the arrow to the green and pink buttons, but nothing happened? some of the numbers showing up on either side look like to me if I am supposed to subtract would be in the 100's ... ugh! I am just not clicking on this one. Is there anything else in that room we have to do?? Why are some of the switches able to move up and some able to move down?? what is the significance of that?? I realize you have to add or subtract, but what is the correct total and is that total the same for each switch line of numbers???? I see the little boxes with the two digit numbers in them changing to what I put in, but nothing happens and with one of them I wanted to put 101 and it only put in 10.... HELP!!! thank you! :-)
Karen

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 8, 08 4:48 PM
I have a picture of that puzzle that is labeled and has instructions written on the picture. The puzzle is confusing and it's hard to explain. Maybe the picture will help. I'll send you a message with a link to the picture.

Good luck and have fun.

Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by honeylegs on Dec 9, 08 3:16 PM
bfgErie wrote:When you first arrive, where to start is the first riddle.
Sometimes it's best just to start in the middle.

[Post New]by honeylegs on Dec 9, 08 3:21 PM
kikeny wrote:
cesse47 wrote:
TimeladyShayde wrote:Stuck on the marble door. What am I supposed to do here?
Once I added the 4 red marbles, I had 3 blue marbles on top, 4 red in middle, and 3 yellow on bottom. To solve it, I had to move the marbles so there were 3 yellow on top, 4 red in middle, and 3 blue on bottom.
...Good Luck.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 9, 08 3:25 PM
honeylegs, welcome to the Fish Pond. The last marble will be inside the coffin after you free Rose. This is a great game. Happy Gaming

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Dec 9, 08 3:45 PM
ty cesse47

[Post New]by Irishldyone on Dec 9, 08 9:31 PM
How do you figure out what the second box number is? I have only numbers in one box.

[Post New]by Irishldyone on Dec 9, 08 11:08 PM
Nevermind, I finally figured that one out.

[Post New]by ladydi8257 on Dec 10, 08 3:48 AM
where are the twins coffins located at?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 10, 08 4:28 AM
ladydi8257 wrote:where are the twins coffins located at?
You climb up the well from the bottom and then solve some puzzles and the Twin's coffins appear.

KK48
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by KK48 on Dec 10, 08 9:40 AM
OK I'm stuck even reading directions, The middle door i understan I have to add subt. But I only have numbers on the left in the first box. How do I find the number for the box on the left. Pretend you are talking to someone who is mentally challenged. Thank you. LizzieK You have a picture????
KK

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 10, 08 10:47 AM
KK48 wrote:OK I'm stuck even reading directions, The middle door i understan I have to add subt. But I only have numbers on the left in the first box. How do I find the number for the box on the left. Pretend you are talking to someone who is mentally challenged. Thank you. LizzieK You have a picture????
KK
KK, beside each of the eight boxes is a little toggle switch. If you click on them, they toggle the number to be on or off. Once you know the number for each box, you can add or subtract to get the answer. Then, dial the correct color dot and enter each answer. Good Luck

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 10, 08 11:42 AM
KK48 wrote:OK I'm stuck even reading directions, The middle door i understan I have to add subt. But I only have numbers on the left in the first box. How do I find the number for the box on the left. Pretend you are talking to someone who is mentally challenged. Thank you. LizzieK You have a picture????
KK
Yes, I have a picture and it has instructions on the picture. I will send you the link to the picture. I hope it will make sense but it is a hard puzzle to explain and there is limited room on the picture. After you see the picture and play with the puzzle a little, please come back and ask more questions if you don't have success.

Good luck and have fun!

Edited on 12/10/2008 at 11:47:56 AM PST

Go to: