garlin75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by garlin75 on Nov 30, 11 4:08 PM
Hoping one of the tech support people will answer since so many people are having a problem with the grappling hook sticking to the treasure chest. Does anyone have a suggestion?

[Post New]by spazz5399 on Dec 2, 11 1:46 PM
Please help me i can't get past the waterfall, hard one driving me nuts,also the bird will not blow oout fire lol

[Post New]by pamelamay on Dec 21, 11 8:06 AM
Hi, I am not a frequent game player, but I am enjoying this game, however I absolutely cannot get the wooden pole to knock down the oil lamp. Please Help! I cannot do anything until this happens.

[Post New]by dreamthief66 on Dec 27, 11 11:00 AM
help please, i need to speak to the goblin for a second time but cant find him, i try to go back a click but it wont allow it saying need to speak to goblin, but cant find him
thanks

Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum

[Post New]by kyrashar on Jan 7, 12 12:50 PM
Hello!

Please help me, if you can. Miss the bass.dll from my game I download this dll, but it isn't good neither. I have win7, and I need a correct bass.dll, and I also would like to know, where is the correct place, where should I put.

I look forward, to receiving your answer

bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Awakening: Moonfell Wood forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Awakening: Moonfell Wood players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by ljarico on Jan 8, 12 5:34 AM
I am stuck at the wrought gate in the witch's tower. I found the sun/moon symbol and inserted it, but it won't lift the gate. Please help.....Thanks.

MVB10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MVB10 on Jan 21, 12 8:06 PM
I can not get the grappling hook to hook on to the chest, because its facing the wrong way???

MVB10
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by MVB10 on Jan 21, 12 8:09 PM
pamelamay wrote:Hi, I am not a frequent game player, but I am enjoying this game, however I absolutely cannot get the wooden pole to knock down the oil lamp. Please Help! I cannot do anything until this happens.

Try to hit it on the very top part of the oil lamp

[Post New]by Lynne98 on Jan 23, 12 4:58 PM
Can anyone please tell me how to get the grappling hook on the chest...its driving me crazy. I have tried every angle but nothing seems to work!!

[Post New]by chloetabourian13 on Feb 1, 12 10:20 AM
I tried everything! I turned off my iPhone, then tried putting the gem into the stone but still didn't worked. I tried double clicking it while putting the gem in it it didn't worked too ! i love that game !

cynthecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cynthecat on Feb 5, 12 7:49 AM
MsChickapea wrote:
MsChickapea wrote:Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.

I have reinstalled the game. I have played other games and not had any problems at all. Mira the Fairy just repeats herself, doesn't really offer much help. I can't find any nuts anywhere to feed that squirrel and can't go any further than the waterfall.
Anyone there to help me??

cynthecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cynthecat on Feb 5, 12 7:51 AM
I can't get the lantern down ,keep using the pole no luck,and how do I get the fish out of the water?

cynthecat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by cynthecat on Feb 5, 12 8:56 AM
thanks for the tip got the lantern down at last, and the fish for the cat,now I can,t get the bees out of the hive

[Post New]by Lest282 on Feb 5, 12 11:17 AM
I have tried repeatedly to put the insence in the hanging holder but it will not stay there. It lights up the hive but will not activate anything...please help

[Post New]by Fred1951 on Feb 15, 12 11:31 PM
MsChickapea wrote:Hello, this is my first time here and I'm stuck with Awakening. I can't get past the Squirrel in the tree.
I can not either, anyone available for help?

getting past the squirrel

[Post New]by daff88 on Mar 19, 12 8:14 AM
you need to take the dragon the locked gate and getg him to blow fire on the lock to open the gate then collect the acorns and take them back to the squirrel

[Post New]by daff88 on Mar 19, 12 8:17 AM
hey i can't gegt past the cat i don't know how to get fish for him do you think yu can help?

[Post New]by cleland on May 27, 12 6:22 PM

[Post New]by meadowmonwillow on Jun 2, 12 11:27 PM
Ok read the walk through several people seem to have the same problem as I have.
How do you get that silly treasure chest out of the hole????????? Yes I'm stuck!

[Post New]by castchic on Jul 23, 12 7:39 PM
jedda59 wrote:It seems a great game BUT I have become stuck and I really need help

Go to: