_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

My game isn't working properly

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Mar 26, 13 1:38 AM
cluthe3 wrote:The game is too big for the screen so I can't see what I have to do in order to play and also, in order to click on something, i have to move the cursor about 2 inches to the top right of the object.

Having the same problems.

Can't see the full HOS list.

Cursor sits significantly above and to the left of where it should be.

Seems as if I have been downloading this game for years.

Thinking that it must be a good game, as it is always popping up on my 'you might like this list'.

Anyway, most disappointing that I won't get to experience this one.

Angel

Can't put in smokey incence

[Post New]by Lizardscales426 on May 22, 13 2:31 PM
When you collect the incense holder, n-n that's when it's bad. I put it onto the tree and tried putting the smokey incense in there. I tried pulling it up there several times. I give up! Whenever I tried-

" Maybe I should try another approach."

Or

" that didn't work."

OR

" maybe I should try something else."

OR
" that wasn't the result I'd hoped for." Seriously? Please fix!

The forgetful gnome forgot to show up

[Post New]by MattyRoh on Jul 31, 13 4:10 PM
I can't find the forgetful gnome. I came out of the vista, and he was supposed to be at the lake overlook. He isn't there. Do I need to reinstall or start over? I can't go anywhere else until I find him. Is he hiding? Shy? I need the growth potion. Rats.

Re:Post any Awakening: Moonfell Wood technical issues here only

[Post New]by isisandexhibit on Aug 1, 13 2:11 PM
the first goblin I played with did not give me the growth potion...he gave me the instructions about the oil for the lantern. cannot go any further help please

My game is Broken

[Post New]by gannett on Dec 16, 13 5:43 PM
Hia i bought the above game and am really enjoying it however it seems to have broken. The game crashed just after i fired the arrow that awakens the griffon guardian. Now when i am in the game i still have the bow and arrows in my inventory but the target across the ravine has an arrow in it and the griffon is completely missing! Please tell me what to do as i cant progress until my griffon comes back! i have no way of getting the card as i cant give him the lizards as he is gone!

[Post New]by LadyAFL on Sep 25, 14 8:20 AM
cnachtman wrote:I reinstalled the new game, still can't get the rod to knock down the light. I can't move forward in the game please help, Otherwise i would like my money back.

[Post New]by moparsammy on Sep 26, 14 8:19 AM
Have just downloaded Moonfell today...have used the walk through a couple of times and am now up to the gate just before chapter 4 with the snake and the game won't let me do anything!!!

[Post New]by LadyAFL on Sep 26, 14 9:28 PM
breezy3 wrote:I Am stuck on the part where the stick suppose knock the lantern down, but dosen't.therefor I can't go any further, has anybody got and answer for me..............
found that you have to try at different angles and try to hit it with the base of stick. Same was true for the beehive, found I had to come at it from different angles, eventually coming straight down and striking the incense holder like a match w the pocket dragon worked, don't give up.

[Post New]by moparsammy on Sep 29, 14 4:59 AM
I am playing on iPad and have been getting to the same point every time and the game freezes. At first I thought it was the cutoff point for the free trial, so I paid to u lock and am still having the same problem.

I have tried reinstalling the game and have tried both normal and
casual modes several times but still freezing up at the same point.

I complete the three puzzles along the wall, do the tree game but once I go through to where the portal with the snake puzzle it freezes. I can't zoom in to the actual puzzle and none of the control panel works. I have to swipe up and close the app to get out of it.

I'm getting rather frustrated as now I have paid for a game that I can only get so far in. Have reported the issue through support along with another issue for awakening kingdoms and can't proceed in either game!!

[Post New]by gingirl13 on Oct 10, 14 7:33 PM
I am having the same issue. After upgrading to IOS8 the whole thing locks up at the snake porthole. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times only to get to the same point and it freezes. Is there a plan to fix this, because I will be very angry if I investd in a game that doesn't work!

[Post New]by Mirm89 on Oct 28, 14 11:45 AM
I played the game on iPad up until the second portal and once i got there everything in the game froze even the menu screen. So i thought maybe i had to buy it so did that and still nothing works. I even deleted the game and redownloaded it and played again from beginning but it froze again at the second portal. Can anyone tell me how I can play the game or why its doing this, it would be nice to play it since i bought it.

[Post New]by Frenchsoda on Nov 22, 14 3:05 PM
Same problem here, freezes at the snake game. Seriously annoyed, just paid for the full version. Is this being fixed?

Stuck on Gate of Sun and Moon

[Post New]by jenimo on Jan 9, 15 7:06 AM
Help!
I read in a forum others have had this issue so I'm guessing it's a bug.
I've arrived at the gate of sun and moon and it's frozen, ie can't select anything, or go back, click on items or book or fairy, the gate just glows every now and then.

DazRS
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by DazRS on Jan 15, 15 8:15 PM
It's been broken on iOS since September/October last year (http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/298682.page#5805812 - And moparsammy's post above). I've pretty much given up on the game at this point (and therefore the rest of the series).

I've had it happen on another game (Empress of the deep), so I'm pretty much inclined to give up on Big Fish iOS games - if I know they won't be patched with iOS updates, then there's a decent chance I'll be unable to play a game if I update my device.

I'm not interested in paying money for unsupported games.

My favourite part is that in another thread detailing the issue, a moderator said to post in here (where it had already been posted) and closed the thread.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/313905.page

Edited on 01/15/2015 at 11:26:01 PM PST

[Post New]by whiteonwhite on Jan 17, 15 10:10 PM
Crashed at sun moon puzzle.could not interact at all. Deleted the game.loaded again. Played through again only to have it do the same thing at the same puzzle???? Fed up

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Jan 18, 15 4:41 PM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see how many of you are having trouble playing the game on iOS. When an operating system updates, it can cause issues with older games, but we do hope to get updates for these games to resolve these issues. At this time, the Mods haven't received any information on when updates will be released, but as soon as updates are available for a game, if the game is currently installed, this should show in the App Store.

If you're experiencing trouble with the iOS version of the game, please contact Mobile Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you for a resolution

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by Helix_Storm on Jan 20, 15 10:35 AM
At the waterfall I can't imbed the gem into the stone. It just keeps going back to inventory. And yes, it's the correct stone. I'm using iOS 8.1.2. I've deleted and reinstalled and it still won't work. Now what? Thanks.

[Post New]by Macbubs on Feb 2, 15 1:25 AM
Been playing this on my iPad and get up to the portal to turn everything to night again (the snake) and it just freezes up on me, have uninstalled it and done all of the other "tips" but doesn't seem to make any difference. Is anyone else having this problem on their iPad mini?

Go to: