dgregory_58
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by dgregory_58 on Mar 1, 12 4:42 PM
This game is frustrating I have a piece of mirror to pick up and I have clicked and clicked on it so many times that the darn thing starts going in circles. This has happened on other items but eventually I can pick it up, not this time.

Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by posied on Sep 29, 12 6:54 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
Harriju wrote:I can't pick up the baseball bat either.
Me too.
I cant either. Get it together game producers, before you put the game out|!!!

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:Technical Issues

[Post New]by JulieJay on Sep 29, 12 11:14 AM
posied wrote:
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:
Harriju wrote:I can't pick up the baseball bat either.
Me too.
I cant either. Get it together game producers, before you put the game out|!!!

Check out BearKat's post in today's DD thread. His hint worked for me. Just finished demo and it's a buy for me. Great game.

smartsue
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

Re:Post any The Secret Legacy: A Kate Brooks Adventure technical issues here only

[Post New]by smartsue on Sep 29, 12 11:45 AM
I can't pick up the baseball bat either.

Took the suggestion about clicking on the bat to the left of the bottom part and it worked! Finished the trial with no more problems. Thanks.

Edited on 09/29/2012 at 4:17:50 PM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 29, 12 12:53 PM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear a few of you are having a hard time picking up objects in the game, particularly the baseball bat. If you haven't tried already, you can uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps. More information on how to do that can be found here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If reinstalling the game isn't helping, you can contact our Tech Support Team and let them know what's happening. That's the fastest way to get help with a game problem, and hopefully they can find a solution for you to continue playing.

Additionally, the tip that JulieJay mentioned, provided by BearKat, may help. BearKat mentioned that clicking below and to the left of the bottom part of the bat may work so you can pick it up.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Edited on 09/29/2012 at 12:57:07 PM PST

[Post New]by phoenix_rising on Apr 9, 13 11:16 AM
I have played this game before but this time it does not do well, cant pick up items and it froze over a few times already any idea why this is.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Apr 9, 13 11:54 AM
Hi phoenix_rising,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't running very smoothly. There could be a couple things causing that, but as a first step, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game, since it was working previously. You can view information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to assist you further.

I hope that helps so you can enjoy the game!

bfgSeine

Go to: