Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by WeepingWillow23 on Aug 28, 12 7:02 PM
I have played through the game in regular mode more then once and I can not get it to go through to hard mode or play the bonus game. Can anyone help me?? Is there something I haven't done correctly??

[Post New]by WeepingWillow23 on Aug 29, 12 8:31 PM
farr0222 wrote:Ive Finished the game but it wont let me switch to hard mode....it just keeps going back to the last puzzle with the two in the tub thingies....any help would be awesome!!

[Post New]by brendaluther on Sep 4, 12 11:30 AM
Will their be a walk through for Dark Parables The Exiled Prince Collectors Eddition

[Post New]by bb_8812 on Sep 30, 12 6:42 AM
hi i have completed the game on relxed mode but it won't let me play hard mode. what do i do???? someone please help

[Post New]by Inno28 on Oct 21, 12 11:35 PM
someone help me please D=
after I finished the game on regular mode, I can't play it on hard mode(and the frozen lair); instead, it will just take me back to the last puzzle where the chancellor's daughter and her bodyguard are trapped inside a large tank... please help D= pm me

[Post New]by darkrosegem on Oct 31, 12 9:14 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmm help me I got the last part from the normal mode got the jewel frog but not the crown I played it, Marie said her words and that's it the last part all over again please help

[Post New]by Wlklth1234 on Nov 23, 12 5:58 PM
Hi. I'm new to this game and very new to this forum (today). I am not a kid. I've been a university English teacher for 28 years. Please be kind- I make mistakes both with structure and grammar just like almost everyone out there. I know many people on this forum are far more proficient, but, as I said, please be kind. Thank you .
My mission: to see if I can design a class around The Dark Parables and present it to my Dean without having him laugh me out of his office. So far, my chair approves. Professors are notorious gamers ( in fact, my additional research involves seeing how many profs already use Dark in classes ( we are notorious chickens: see, old Werner Whatnot uses Dark in classes-see! See!!!)
The issue then, is to ask players to reply by asking questions, sending suggestions, submitting ideas, and even helping to design descriptions of possible courses. The project will be for undergrad and graduate students as a start. I, however, will not comment or respond to nasty remarks about ANYTHING, including any inappropriate or downright squirrely comments-I have to take that from my students (not really), but they pay me. I, unfortunately cannot profit off of you.
Thank you for letting me take up your time and patience. Good thoughts and a great Thanksgiving to all!

P.S. Can anyone tell me why the broken birdcage doesn't respond? See, I'm using you all ready!

Edited on 11/23/2012 at 6:01:54 PM PST

[Post New]by Wlklth1234 on Nov 23, 12 6:11 PM
Hi! please read my post under wlklth1234. thank you-I'll be forever grateful

Edited on 11/23/2012 at 6:12:24 PM PST

[Post New]by Wlklth1234 on Nov 23, 12 11:03 PM
I LEFT AN EARLIER MESSAGE ( PLEASE READ. THANKS) . I am new to this site-first time posting today. I cannot figure out where or why I don't have the Agate potion. I placed the Jade potion, but when I looked for the Agate, I didn't have it. I'm feeling a bit confused reading all the forums, guides, etc., because some of them have conflicting information. Any assistance will be appreciated.

ALSO, RE: MY EARLIER MESSAGE. Upon request I will provide the moderator with my vitae, department contact info, my contact info- for the moderator only-and any other information needed.
Thanks,
WLKLTH1234

[Post New]by marjorie60 on Nov 28, 12 11:56 AM
stuck on ch 2...where is the frogs crown .........this is beginning of ch 2...

[Post New]by Tamstx12 on Mar 30, 13 8:46 AM
bpurdum2 wrote:The Strategy Guide is missing some directions for the relaxed mode. It does not tell where to find the golden crown for the frog but does for the hard mode. It does not explain where to find the frog shaped emblem but tells the hard mode where to place it. These errors are not very helpful when stuck and cannot find the needed items to finish the tiaras and potion jars. Does anyone else know where to find these items? I need the frog shaped emblem for the armory and do not know where to find it. I have been all over the cave, rooms and cottage and not a clue. Thank you

[Post New]by Tamstx12 on Mar 30, 13 8:49 AM
Does anyone have the answer for this question? I started the game over thinking I had missed something but I am also stuck at the point of the frog crown!

BlackDark
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by BlackDark on Apr 1, 13 6:01 AM
Tamstx12-

I've read your message a few times, and I suspect you’re asking more then one question. I now how frustrating it can be; so, I will try my best to answer everything you've asked about. If I miss something, just post another question.

The Frog Prince Crown: This Item is NOT in the Game! You receive it after you've completed the Game.

When you complete the Game the Dark Parables – The Exiled Prince CE, you should see two ending screens: The first has a picture of some snow covered mountains, and it speaks of the Snowfall Kingdom, which is a reference to the next Dark Parables Game; the second ending screen is simply a check-box, indicating you've gained the Golden Crown Item. The Frog Prince Golden Crown is, then, added to your Inventory when you start a new Game under the same Profile. This Golden Crown--as you've already discovered--is used in the Caves, which you fall into, to unlock a Special Door, which allows you to enter this Special Room and obtain the Secret Tree Disk. This Secret Tree Disk then allows you to enter another Special Room, which is near the end of the Game, to be able to see a tantalizing preview of the next Dark Parables Game.

However, with that last having been said, I must add that the Special Room where you obtain the Secret Tree Disk and the first Room of the Bonus Game are one and the same Room. Did this confuse me at first? Oh, well, if you think waiting for the Twilight Zone music to start is enough, then sure, I was confused. If you can click on the Wall of Ice across the back wall and you receive a Caption, then you are in the Special Frog Room; and the Secret Tree Disk should be on the floor on your right. If you start the Bonus Game and you click on the Wall of Ice across the back wall, then something very different will happen; and you will be able to go through the Door in the back wall.

You also mentioned the Tiaras and the Potion Jars and the Frog Plate. The Frog Plate is your reward for solving the Decorated Jars Puzzle. If you need the locations for the Tiaras and the Potion Jars, I’ll need to dust off my documents for this Game; so, please let me know if you still need this information. I should be able to locate this is a few hours or so.

I do hope this helps you, and Happy Gaming!

-BlackDark

[Post New]by kath1848 on Jun 3, 13 4:28 AM
im having troubble geting the golden crown to put on the frog it works in hard mode but not in relax mode so how do i get it so i can finish the gam

[Post New]by kath1848 on Jun 3, 13 4:35 AM
i got to the end of the game and all i got was a little screan wit little photos of the game

[Post New]by kath1848 on Jun 3, 13 4:51 AM
can u please help me i played the game twice and all i get at the end of the game is just small screens of the game i dont get the snow screen to get the crown for the frog please help

[Post New]by Silverlune on May 7, 14 10:44 AM
I hate this game, can find the triple disc on chapter 9 Fayetteville the puzzle and it won't let me finish the laser puzzle even though I have the key . Please help where is that triple disc?

[Post New]by Silverlune on May 7, 14 10:53 AM
I hate this game, can find the secret tree disc on chapter 9 I did skip the puzzle and it won't let me finish the laser puzzle even though I have the key . Please help where is that Secret tree disc?

Go to: