Re:Welcome to Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun forum

[Post New]by chriswiss on Jan 12, 11 4:16 PM
vrdarusty wrote:hello everyone I have problem with letter in gardners room it wont be mend, can anyone send me file of saved game with mend letter, thank you everyone
Swap the middle top pieces round and try the bottom middle pieces, that should do the trick

[Post New]by brandiglenn on Jan 21, 11 11:28 PM
i am sad to say this is the most boring game i have ever played. i can't seem to get anywhere in it. none of the clues work for me, like the finger. takes forever to walk anywhere, nothing ever happens, no one will talk to him after they talk to him once. wsh i could return it. wasted 6 hours on it. ya, cuz if you think you saved it and left think again.

Edited on 01/21/2011 at 11:29:45 PM PST

rozlina
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by rozlina on Feb 5, 11 1:09 AM
This is a great game. I love being by the beach so this game is like going for a seaside retreat for me. LOL.

But I noticed that Agatha Christie games has no proper continuity to the game play. Either you're a psychic as to know what to do next or you get lost in the game. The continuity could be anyone to talk to next who weren't there before but there he/she is now or any action you weren't able to do before but able to do now.

villsex
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by villsex on Jul 31, 11 9:04 PM
how does the finger of suspition work What do you have to do to get to it?
Geoffrey

[Post New]by Suntush on Aug 9, 11 1:52 PM
Could anyone help me out? I'm stuck on the hair analysis part. I clicked on the miscroscope with Arlena's burnt hair ( I assume ) and how do I compare with the hair on the brush? I've been clicking madly alone and with the brush on the microscope! I'm about to tear my own off!

so stuck!

[Post New]by twisted_melody on Sep 25, 11 1:03 PM
everything on my checklist is crossed off and no one will talk to me! the hand in poirot's office is telling me to talk to arlena stuart but i can't find her anywhere. please help!

Please help

[Post New]by mama_mia21 on Mar 10, 12 4:06 PM
i'm at the end of act 2 about to go into act 3. everything is crossed off of my list and i have done everything the walkthrough has told me to do however i can't get to act 3! :/

This Game Is Doing My Nut!

[Post New]by EmDubs83 on Aug 9, 12 9:32 AM
I am going round in circles and it's really doing my head in.

I have got to the point where I have uncovered the coat and footprints in the tunnel under the pub... While following the walkthrough it said the next thing would e to find Emily Brewster down by the Rocky Beach... But she's not there... The only people I can find to talk to are the Publican in the pub across the water and the Policeman, both of which are too busy to talk, and the woman in the shop but when she asks Poirot if she can help him he just says no.

It may be a case that I've missed something previously but as I was following a walkthrough I really have no idea what. I have noticed, however, that on both occasions when I've had to use the binoculars to look out to sea to see Blatt's boat and periscope it hasn't worked.

Help would be amazing!!!!!!!

[Post New]by musicroksmywrld7 on Dec 28, 12 1:48 PM
I am having the problem where I click with the binoculars on the look out area and it just goes back to a regular cursor, it's not showing a video clip or anything. same thing once i put the sandwich in the store, It just goes to me and the cat is gone, no clip of what just happened!

Go to: