Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Blood and Ruby

[Post New]by bozo38 on Sep 1, 11 4:03 PM
I CAN NOT FIND THE POWDER KEG,WILL SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IT. i DID 2 GAMES AND STILL CANT FIND IT

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Nov 18, 11 10:38 PM
heatherington wrote:Great, finally get a decent game and it's too short?! Oh well, Short is better than nothing which adds up to HdO.

What is HdO?

[Post New]by Angry_Shark on Mar 2, 12 8:08 AM
Like this game very much!
I didn't play it year ago but now I've corrected this omission

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Mar 12, 12 1:10 PM
OK, another vampire story... but this game is more adventure game than HOG, which means it’s more fun and you get to use more brain power to apply logic rather than just search for objects. It's storyline is based on the old missing brother scenario. The graphics are clear, well done… the atmosphere is a bit “dark”.

The hint button recharges quickly and unfortunately you get penalized for too many wrong clicks in HOG scenes, it will give you a red slash across your cursor which is annoying. However most of the HOG scenes were not the typical cluttered junk piles, which was a refreshing break.

It is easy to get around from place to place using the map feature which helps speed up gameplay. Unfortunately you have to “talk” to people/characters to get information and to be able to access to some places. You also may have to give them something to make them respond to you.

The game is pretty easy, and not real long…. but not one that has much replay value.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Mar 25, 12 4:14 AM
I've never been much of a vampire fan, but I really enjoyed this game. The graphics were great, the music didn't suck, and the storyline held my attention all throughout the game. Now if they had only used a humming bird or butterfly instead of a spider for hints... Well worth the $3.

Ariztokat
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

[Post New]by Ariztokat on Mar 25, 12 4:16 AM
bozo38 wrote:I CAN NOT FIND THE POWDER KEG,WILL SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO GET IT. i DID 2 GAMES AND STILL CANT FIND IT

I had the same trouble and finally had to use the hint.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Mar 28, 12 11:06 AM
GOOD GAME. Thanks, BF.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Jul 28, 12 11:02 AM
Was a fun little game for a change, only bought it cause it was on sale, otherwise It was too short of a game>

[Post New]by alexvey1943 on Jul 29, 12 3:34 PM
I really would like to finish the game but the lack of a powder barrel in the hos on the ship has me stopped. How can we get past the no powder barrel effect or am I really of the track and missing something that allows the barrell to appear?

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Mar 8, 13 11:35 PM
Simply put, I liked this game. Finished in about two hours without skipping/ or using the hint button. It was more of a casual game for me, not very intense. Liked the story line, loved the jump map, which also indicated where there were things for you to do. Puzzles were easy without having to skip. I also wish it would have been longer. I think this game has great potential for a CE. I had no expectations when playing this game, so I was pleasantly surprised with the outcome.

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on Mar 25, 13 4:06 PM
Ok game. Nice story and the graphic's were fine. Plenty of HOS and the puzzles were ok.

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 10, 13 11:48 PM
Bought it, played it, tried re-playing it tonight. Scratching my head trying to figure out why I ever bought it to begin with. I guess because it has vampires, but it's a clunky, hand-drawn game. I didn't have much trouble with the HOS like others have mentioned. If I were trying it for the first time now, it would be a no-buy for me.

Go to: