ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Welcome to Journey to the Center of the Earth forum

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 30, 09 9:53 AM
ermajackson121 wrote:
harrellvaughn wrote:I got journey to the center as a feebee also. Is there a strategy guide for it?. I've only got as far as retrieving items from the helicoper. Now where can I use them? if anyone can help me please let me know. I wish I hadn't used my free credit on it.

Edited on 04/30/2009 at 9:57:24 AM PST

ermajackson121
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by ermajackson121 on Apr 30, 09 9:59 AM
Rotor blade also moves the boulder from the entranceof the cave. After you have walked her all over the ice - p/u the lighter and go thru the cave entrance where you will fall to the center of the earth!
magi england

[Post New]by choosehappy13 on May 4, 09 6:30 PM
Does anyone know where a walk through can be found for this game? It was strange to start a game with no tutorial or any sort of directions!

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on May 4, 09 7:08 PM
Loved this game. Thank goodness for walkthroughs!

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on May 4, 09 7:09 PM
choosehappy13 wrote:Does anyone know where a walk through can be found for this game? It was strange to start a game with no tutorial or any sort of directions!

Go to [GB]

Edited on 02/01/2010 at 1:28:57 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 25, 09 3:40 PM
Are you playing again, Bessie? This is my second time and I've just finished opening the safe in the laboratory. (That's a little bit beyond using the lighter ball to make the elevator rise to the top).

[Post New]by fancyfree36 on May 31, 09 11:58 AM
I just purchased the game, using a credit, last nite. Is there no help or instruction file? I'm beginning to think I made a huge mistake with this one. Too bad I can't get my credit back. And to think that I got the back up CD! Is there any help for this game?

ankc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by ankc on Jun 2, 09 4:25 PM
I bought game then learned you had to have the strategy guide! So i downloaded a trial of strategy guide (which didn't work the way I had hoped as in being able to print!) and as far as I can tell there is no way to have game & guide open and it's a hassle to have to go back & forth every time so what good is this guide?Please assist me if there is an easier way to go about this thanks ankc

[Post New]by chiefox on Jun 10, 09 9:28 AM
I am at the Lookout (mushroom). How/where do I get the map/machette and vines???

[Post New]by katrina8433 on Jun 16, 09 7:39 PM
idont know if you have received an answer but here goes, you have tho use the lighter on the bone tip that you got at the beach, when you do that you put it on the shell you got from the front of the mine..put that on the conch and then go all the way back to get the bellows... hope this helps

[Post New]by sdf3215z on Jun 19, 09 2:37 AM
hi all,

i'm having problems with getting ariane to walk to adam's hut. i'm going to his hut to get those eggs but i can't. ariane seems to get stuck at the end of the path. even when i click at the hotspots, she just stays there or give jerky movments :/

any tips please?

Welcome to Journey to the Center of the Earth forum

[Post New]by reefgirl45 on Jun 24, 09 9:01 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Journey to the Center of the Earth forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Journey to the Center of the Earth players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
were do you find the hand icon to get sand i know its above the ferns near cave door but mine doe nt come up

[Post New]by Bethem38 on Jul 1, 09 9:59 AM
I am going to toss this game. You have to follow a guide in order to get through. You end up walking back and forth, back and forth. There sems no logic in what one must pick up and what one must do with the items. Just too frustrating for me.

Bethem38

[Post New]by chepoo on Jul 5, 09 11:34 PM
sarnia_babe wrote:ok i asked how i have to repair the conch ( horn) but no one seems to of said a thing or replied. i take i i dont know how to use this forum yet then lol. i am not blonde and ova 40 for noffin lol

Hi!I blonda and ova 40!! and I've got father than you!!!LOL

Edited on 07/05/2009 at 11:36:20 PM PST

[Post New]by chepoo on Jul 5, 09 11:47 PM
I'm nearly at the end of the game and I'm stuck!!done all the stuff at the acadamy and according to the walkthrough I should be at peters jail but I cant find it! i'm just running around in circles and every other door/gate is closed!!Can anyone help!!Please!!!

Has anyone asked for a refund on this game?

[Post New]by Devi666 on Jul 6, 09 6:33 PM
Usually, I never buy a game without trying it out first, but I figured with a large file game, it should be fine. I liked the other one I bought.

Ooooh was I wrong.

I want to ask for a refund, but since there's seems to be a lot of problems with the game *personally, I don't like how there's fundamental differences between the downloaded and installed from CD versions.*....the quality of the gameplay and such, I want to see if anyone else has tried and if it was successful.

Thanks!

[Post New]by Doris478 on Jul 8, 09 1:33 PM
harrellvaughn wrote:I got journey to the center as a feebee also. Is there a strategy guide for it?. I've only got as far as retrieving items from the helicoper. Now where can I use them? if anyone can help me please let me know. I wish I hadn't used my free credit on it.
I wish I hadn't eather, can not get passed collecting items, no where to go for any help for the game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 8, 09 2:13 PM
Here is where to get help. You can start a new discussion at any time.
Have you taken everything from the helicopter, opened what you can and looked at everything in close-up?
Have you gone off to your right and found the entrance to a cave?

[Post New]by Doris478 on Jul 8, 09 5:06 PM
[b] I found on google seach Journey to the center of the earth game: [Game pla]y, check it out. Lots of help on this game.

[Post New]by aquajeannie2 on Jul 9, 09 4:00 PM
can anyone pleeeeseee help me I cannot get Ariane to put the ball in the pipe, no matter what I do, I have the strategy guide + walkthrough but still can't finish the game. Loving it otherwise!!! please asap

Go to: