Re:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by mimo456 on Jan 19, 09 1:19 PM
I've been using LizzieK's picture as a help, but I still can't get out of the Egyptian Lost Tomb room. I found the blue gem, I see the space in the ceiling and the space in the front where it will fit. I see the 3 symbols on the wall, but I can't figure out what to do. I put the gem on the ceiling, tried clicking on the symbols, nope. Put the gem on the ceiling, then in front, then tried clicking on the symbols. nope.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 19, 09 1:59 PM
Hi Mimo456- welcome to the forums!

Place the blue gem in the ceiling, upper left. Lifght will shine on three symbols. Turn the outer ring to the cow, the next ring to the jar and the center ring to lips(?). Place the blue gem in the center of the wheel. Click on the treasure.

To turn the wheels, I think you had to click and hold

[Post New]by missy7133 on Jan 21, 09 2:51 PM
I am new to this!! Its driving me crazy !! Some one PLEASE tell me about the 1812 clue. I am really stuck!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 21, 09 3:36 PM
missy7133 wrote:I am new to this!! Its driving me crazy !! Some one PLEASE tell me about the 1812 clue. I am really stuck!

Hi Missy7133- welcome to the forums!

1812 is 6:12 in military time- set the clock to 6:12

[Post New]by Purple2762 on Jan 21, 09 8:24 PM
Can some one help me please? I am only on the second level. I am in the library and I can't find the Book of maps or the map of Paris. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :o)

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 22, 09 4:23 AM
Purple2762 wrote:Can some one help me please? I am only on the second level. I am in the library and I can't find the Book of maps or the map of Paris. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :o)
Search for Paris map on the computer and it will tell you to go to section D 12-5 to get the map book. Good luck.

[Post New]by crabtreej1 on Jan 22, 09 8:11 AM
buffyg wrote:ok i must be really dumb i cant figure the order on the dial in the tomb

[Post New]by BALTINHO on Jan 22, 09 9:45 AM
HELLO ..... CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ...... ???? I ' M STUCK AT THE "LOST NAPOLEONIC TREASURE" AND MORE SPECIFICALLY AT THE "PARISIAN CATACOMBS",

I HAVE FOUND ALL THE ITEMS FROM THE LIST AND FROM THE OTHER ITEMS I HAVE 3 LANTERNS AND 2 BONES.

I HAVE USED 2 OF THE LANTERNS AND PUT THEM ON TOP OF THE PILLRAS THE ONE ON THE LEFT AND THE ONE ON THE RIGHT AND LIGTH THEM BOTH.

I HAVE ALSO PUT THE BONES ON TH COFFIN.

I HAVE ONE LANTERN LEFT BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO PUT IT ON TOP OF THE MIDDLE LANTERN SO AS TO LIGHT UP THE HOLE OF THE COFFIN ................................. I ' M REALLY STUCK ..........

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ??????????? PL ZZZ????????

THANK U ALL IN ADVANCE ! ! ! !!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 22, 09 4:08 PM
Hi BALTINHO - welcome to the forums!

The prism goes on the center platform.....

Arkena
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Arkena on Jan 25, 09 3:28 AM
I really like this version. I got all the Geocache and the Master finds. This one was a real pleasure. I may play it again later. Thanks for the hard work, Ya did Great!!!

[Post New]by luckysid on Jan 25, 09 7:48 AM
granniebb39 wrote:Help I have the blue jewel but what the heck do I do with the wheel. Please help
Hi , I.m new to the forum & am stuck at the same place as you. Please help or I think I'll go mad!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 25, 09 7:54 AM
luckysid wrote:Help I have the blue jewel but what the heck do I do with the wheel. Please help Hi , I.m new to the forum & am stuck at the same place as you. Please help or I think I'll go mad!
The Lost Tomb – There are 5 tiles on the walls that you press in a certain order to make the Blue Gem appear. There is one tile on the left wall, three tiles on the back wall and one tile on the right wall. Press them in this order to make the Blue Gem appear:

Middle tile on back wall
Left tile on back wall
Right tile on back wall
Tile on left wall
Tile on right wall

Put the Blue Gem on the left ceiling where the light is coming in. Three of the symbols on the back wall with highlight in green and have Roman numerals of I, II, III behind them. Look at and note the symbols and the Roman numeral order.

Then take the Blue Gem and put it in the center of the Wheel Dial in the front of the scene. Click and drag and rotate the circles in the Wheel Dial to line up the symbols that were highlighted in green with the appropriate Roman numeral in the dial.

micah123
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by micah123 on Jan 27, 09 10:36 PM
prpldva wrote:
micah123 wrote:I can't get the pencil to reveal the Brooklyn Map. Have tried over and over. Please help.

Hi Micah123-

Click, hold and rub the pencil over the paper as if you were making a rubbing....

[Post New]by t4games on Jan 28, 09 8:54 AM
Hi. I am stuck on the federal reserve level. I don't have a light in the vault so I can't see the safe. I've tried clicking around with the key to no avail. I've also tried unistalling and reinstalling the game. Any suggestions?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 28, 09 9:09 AM
Can you see the shadow of a light bulb, in the darkness? Just click it, and the light will come on.

[Post New]by t4games on Jan 28, 09 3:22 PM
Thank You!

melantha5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by melantha5 on Jan 29, 09 7:16 AM
I tried to like this game. I really, really did. But as a fan of real archeology, I just didn't have the heart to run around historical sites breaking and burning things... Just a game, I know. But I really liked Escape from the Museum so was a little disappointed.

diannec21
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by diannec21 on Jan 30, 09 3:39 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi there Lady Di Here I am trying to get the sand to come down on the puzzle the Pharoahs
Treasure under the Sphinx
Can you help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Welcome to Adventure Chronicles: The Search for Lost Treasure forum

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 30, 09 4:54 AM
diannec21 wrote:Hi there Lady Di Here I am trying to get the sand to come down on the puzzle the Pharoahs Treasure under the Sphinx. Can you help
I will try to draw a picture of what the sand path should look like.
This is how the sand should flow through the tiles. I can't draw the tiles but this will let you know how the sand should look as it moves through the tiles. I hope this helps.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .U. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . ._________ | ________ . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . | . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|_________. . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . .|________ | . . . . . . .. . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|__________________ . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .|_________ . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . 0 . . . . . . . . .| . . . . . . . .0. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Good luck!

[Post New]by laketara on Jan 31, 09 8:20 AM
Oh my gosh, LizzieK, Thank you so much. I didn't think I would ever get out of the Hall of Records!!!!!!!!

Go to: