Meritre
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for The Secret of Hildegards

[Post New]by Meritre on Jun 28, 11 1:08 AM
I loved that there was almost a 1:1 hidden object to puzzle ratio. That rocks. But the scenes in general don't seem to contribute much to the story. I felt like I was doing random HOGs and puzzles. Which is okay sometimes, but it's nicer to have a solid plot.

flounderer
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by flounderer on Aug 16, 11 12:52 PM
3 words sum this game up - BORING! BORING! BORING!

catlynn54
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by catlynn54 on Aug 18, 11 2:53 PM
The music in this game was lovely. Somewhat repetitive, but absolutely lovely. However the ending was- "What?? What was that? What happened?"

[Post New]by wellesley on May 3, 12 1:36 PM
the worst game ever, what a waste of time and money. there are no instructions for the puzzles,no real story,boring.

MESSYBESS
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by MESSYBESS on May 3, 12 7:07 PM
I have never panned a game in my life, but this was the worst game I have ever come across!! The music was lovely, but everything else was awful! No directions. Nothing in the "journal" on the left bottom. What was its purpose? Even for $2.99 this was a bad deal!

Annietano
Starfish
Starfish
59 Posts

[Post New]by Annietano on May 4, 12 4:51 PM
Well, call me crazy but I actually bought this game! For $2.99 I thought it was well worth it! It was billed as a "fun hidden object game", and it delivered for me. I've been buying games from BF since 2005, and straight HOG's were my first love. I've grown somewhat weary of HOPA's where I have to keep clicking from room to room, venue to venue in order to use things from my inventory so that I can advance the game. As long as there are challening mini games, and a nice variety of them, I will take a good, straight HOG any day. This one certainly provided challenging mini games, and they were made even more challenging by the fact that there were no instructions to accompany them. By employing enough brain cells, I managed to figure out the object of each one, although I did have to use the skip button a couple of times. For me, some of the objects were quite easy to find while others posed a real challenge, especially when mis-named (a clock for a watch). I didn't find any problem with the graphics.

If you definitely don't like straight HOG's, then don't bother with this one. For those who like a break from HOPA's from time to time and enjoy challenging mini-games, you might consider this one.

boobailey
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by boobailey on May 24, 12 7:22 PM
This was the worst game I've played and bought. If there was a sequel you won't see me buying it. Not user friendly. No real story. No instructions to most of the puzzles. One HOS after another. DO NOT BUY.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Sep 24, 12 1:06 AM
Search, Search, Search...Puzzle with no clue as to what to do.
Maybe 3 lines of a Story thrown in there, but not much of one.
Boring.

Go to: