KimiKanda
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

[Post New]by KimiKanda on May 4, 11 5:40 PM
At the beginning scene the objects are definitely too small. Then you repeat the same scene numerous times to search for objects, when the only object it seems of importance is the colored marbles. The mini puzzles seem to be all the same, where you put the pieces in correct order. The title really grabs you. I am on the fence with this one. Maybe it gets better father on . . . . . . "Follow the rabbit . . . . . . . . . . ."

[Post New]by harleybeast on May 4, 11 6:36 PM
HdO games are dreadful, not fun. Whatever company creates these games should really listen to the collective voices of dread.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on May 4, 11 8:20 PM
To each his own and for those of you that like this game--enjoy. But for me, looking at a bunch of carboard cutouts isn't very exciting, aside from the repetitious games and the very small items to find.

[Post New]by sweetdonna78 on May 5, 11 9:11 AM
[i]i was about to buy the game without looking at some comments first, cause the video looked intresting. i, now am glad that i did look. i did however try the one hour, and thank the Lord i didn't buy it. the objects were very small indeed and the graphics were terrible. i do hope that big fish comes out with some better games, and soon!

Stevihj
Clownfish
Clownfish
507 Posts

[Post New]by Stevihj on May 7, 11 4:01 PM
The Wonderland series was my favorite growing up and continues to be. When it is done right, it rocks. When it's done wrong, it can be really sad. This game is really wrong. Small objects and dull grapihcs. Not for me.

This game is a C.

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on May 7, 11 8:08 PM
WOW...I am surprised at all of the negative reviews. I liked the game. I enjoyed the puzzles..they were not hard, but took time. I did wish that there could have been a skip feature...particularly during a trial game. I usually never take the time to finish puzzles so I can play more of the game to get a good feel of it during the demo. I enjoyed it, but I LIKE (Oh No.,..) HOG games. I am definitely in the minority, but that is what makes gaming and forums fun. Have a great day.

Take Care,
OnWisc

[Post New]by faithh1964 on May 8, 11 10:36 AM
I read the comments and reviews and almost decided not to even try this game. But I did the trial and absolutely loved it. Have just finished the game and it was a breath of fresh air after so many dark games.
I will be looking out for more like this.
Thoroughly enjoyed it and had no technical problems at all.

shae01
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by shae01 on May 11, 11 1:35 PM
I found this game making me feel sick after going down the rabbit hole and also the hidden objects were so tiny it gave me a headache trying to find them.
Its not a game for me but some of you out there will like it.
Won't be buying.

[Post New]by stitchdesigner5 on May 11, 11 1:44 PM
Oh! No! HdO! get a clue. No one likes their games! Reasons: Boring, items to be found are mislabled, game doesn't run, language scenes ALWAYS have problems, items are way to tiny to find....Don't bother.

Becca_jxxx
Guppy
Guppy
169 Posts

[Post New]by Becca_jxxx on May 13, 11 9:35 AM
Another Hdo game- I do not like these games, so exited the game as soon as I saw who the develepors were. Definitely NO buy for me.

[Post New]by ButNana on May 15, 11 3:55 PM
I actually love hidden object games, and I was looking forward to the whole story of Alice in Wonderland, but the game stops part way through the story. So I was disappointed with that. It was a game that was fun for me with my 7-year old grandson because he was able to easily find the objects. More for kids than adults in general methinks.

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on May 25, 11 4:10 AM
I have to say this a good game, depending on length of course. However, I learned a lesson here never, never let others sway me on trying a game my self, this does not mean you are wrong just be aware you are.

I decided to try the game and I found I really was caught up in the game and the story line.

This game does not hold your hand in all areas, but will help you if you need.
It does have little stuff, BUT there is a magnifier and you can move the scene around.

In my opinion the devs have listened to us and are trying new ways to improve and make the game interesting! Kudos to Them

Try this game yourself try the buttons to see what they do you will be surprised!

I give this game a 4 out of 5
If the game is long enough I will be buying this one.

[Post New]by secretagentmom on Jun 7, 11 9:40 AM
Thank you all so much for your reviews! I wish I would have looked at the reviews for Wizard of Oz, it seems this must be just like it. Anyway, thank you all for saving me a credit!

VAMPDIVA
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by VAMPDIVA on Jul 13, 11 9:08 AM
I agree with the other posted fishies - thank goodness I had the sense to "try" instead of buy. Too slow, graphics OK, but Lewis Carroll is surely spinning in his grave!! I wouldn't be suprised if he demanded damages. He'll get them too.

Couldn't take more than 10 minutes, but I had to at least try. Pass it buy, or try before you buy!! You'll thank all of us.

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jul 23, 11 8:06 AM
although the game was colourful the graphics were quite small and hard to find ie painting roses. the music was irritating. come on big fish i know u can do better

auds7466
Clownfish
Clownfish
652 Posts

[Post New]by auds7466 on Jul 23, 11 8:08 AM
although the game was colourful and i got a kick out of the screen moving. the graphics were quite small and hard to find ie painting roses. the controls for the jigsaws were very difficult to work. the music was irritating. come on big fish i know u can do better

crowtrobot
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by crowtrobot on Sep 10, 11 9:19 AM
This game was just like Around the World in Eighty Days. If you've read the book, you still have to go through tons of dialogue and text that makes sense only if the games are meant for people who haven't read the story. Although I played the entire Around the World demo (it was easier than this game) it was a no-buy for me because of the dialogue and text.

I knew I was in trouble before the gameplay actually started. Like the other game, I created a profile and then couldn't figure out how to get back to the game menu to start it. Very confusing. Then all the text and dialogue. Then the **** scene that was impossible to find things in. Never found the vegetable basket. There was a star in the picture that I assumed was to add another hint. I used one of the original three hints, then the star disappeared without me clicking on it, so no extra hint there. I also hate it when games give you a certain number of hints but they still have to recharge after each use!

I can see why there is so much collective groaning about Hdo games.

Edit: I only lasted four minutes!

Edited on 09/10/2011 at 9:20:15 AM PST

[Post New]by STARTWYNKLES on Oct 17, 11 8:20 PM
]I would like a walk through or a strategy guide. I think the game is great, but I have adult ADD and need a little help sometimes. [/b
You Ugly thought givers out there--BF is the Greatest Game Club out there and I have been with them since almost since inception. My games are hidden object or pick three, and I have gotten a couple of games that were hard to get through because they were not what I thought they were when I bought them, but the answer is simple--the games are cheep, and if you do not like it, delete it and forget it. BF gives us the chance to earn free games and to get greatly discounted games and even occasionally test a beta game. What more can one ask for--no one is perfect, so if I were you, I'd do a search for a game called Sour Puss and play it until YOU got that being one is not fun nor does it accomplish anything good for you.

[Post New]by gruniongrama on Apr 20, 12 7:35 AM
The demo flew by, a simple nice diversion, any Alice fans would surely find this fun, the garden puzzle quite tricky for me and beautiful, mangnifier is a must at times, a DD, take it, but go through demo first. I also liked this developers Girl in the city. Normally I go for more complex lengthy HO and games of that genre, but this is a vacation from death, fog, dust and general negative mayhem, we don't have to save the world all the time do we? Can't a person just have a quirky adventure once upon a time..? [b]Big Fish I Love You

nelliebj
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nelliebj on Apr 20, 12 12:58 PM
HdO - no. That lets me out completely. I need one more game this month but I'll find something else. I hate that constantly reeling display. And yes, whoever said BFG should actually read these comments - good point but I think they actually do sometimes. Let's hope that this is one of those times. No buy.

Go to: