yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale

[Post New]by yowzasma on Aug 30, 13 12:48 AM
I purchased Empress of the Deep 2: Song of the Blue Whale way back in in June of 2012 and just played it, somewhat perturbed that it didn't have a Blog Walkthrough [there is one online] but never really needed one as the Hints were quite adequate At first I did not think I was going to like it but I was wrong.

Several of my fellow Fishies that wrote positive reviews about this game were right on and I'd like to mention the pleasant sounds in the HOS when objects were clicked , not those irritating raspy foghorn blats a few games have Only complaint is that I had a hard time understanding what the Whale voiceover was saying but that could be my old ears:/

Try this game, you may just enjoy it

I'm giving this game & 1/2

[Post New]by MercuryNeptune on Sep 6, 13 11:27 PM
I didn't hate this game but thought it could of been done much better. We get some very annoying voices like the whale telling us what to do and no skip button to stop his thanking us. That wasn't too bad, but it did get old fast.

I also thought the graphics were quite simple. It reminded me of a very old game that first featured this type of play. Some of the graphics were better but not during the play. I read many reviews stating these were the best graphics ever. Maybe I need new reading glasses.

The rooms themselves only had one to three objectives and there was no options for medium difficulty. We all get the same level regardless.

It did pass the time and I did like it. I just wasn't over whelmed by it.

TedsMum10
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by TedsMum10 on Sep 13, 13 11:16 AM
This was one of the first games I played on the Kindle Fire and it remains my favourite Big Fish game so far...

I love the bright, colourful, imaginative graphics and puzzles. Sadly nothing like it has appeared since as the market seems obsessed with dark, eerie stuff now, which I hate - or nonsensical games like Antiques Roadshow USA which have super graphics but offer nothing in the gameplay.

I looked forward to seeing EOTD III for Android too but I checked it out but it looks like the graphics for that have gone much 'darker' too. Sad.

Go to: