[Post New]by Lucy1997 on May 31, 11 11:27 PM
Did you find the G-clef as well?

Pennyolds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:DragonsEyeDEN_Chit Chat With The Developers Of The Tearstone

[Post New]by Pennyolds on May 31, 11 11:45 PM
I am not music oriented, what would that look like? I found all the notes that were shown in the walk through and they went where they went. When I ask for a hint it says there is nothing to do here right now but walk through specifically says that you should open book on the table. Making me crazy right now ready to quit but would like to complete the game! Thanks for answering I appreciate it so much!

Lucy1997
Clownfish
Clownfish
852 Posts

[Post New]by Lucy1997 on Jun 1, 11 12:00 AM
The g-clef would appear at the beginning of the music: I don't know how to describe it--it sort of looks like an backwards S with a straight line down the middle and a tail that curls to the right. I searched it on the internet, but I can't seem to copy it here into this message, so just type "G clef" in google and you'll see what it looks like. Hope this helps!

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 7:21 AM
Good morning/good afternoon everybody!

We wish you all great day and happy gaming!
We are here for you if you need any help,or just in a mood for a chit chat or to share your thoughts on the game with us!

Olgica
Lead designer

salyandpepper
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by salyandpepper on Jun 1, 11 8:56 AM
Hi all developers of this game.

Congratulations, If this is your first game cant wait for the second.

What a lovely surprise to get such a brilliant game. Love the graphics and more importantly its a game with a difference. Not your typical **** game and very refreshing. Whilst IMO the game was a little short there was plenty to do. I will be watching out for the next one.

LOVE IT. Try it, you will be surprised and I am not an experienced player.
Well done
Regards Eileen

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 9:02 AM
Hi Eileen,

Thank you so much for joining us here to share your impressions on the game.
I'm very happy to see you have enjoyed it and thank you for putting smile on our face with all the lovely compliments.

Happy gaming,
Olgica
Lead designer

[Post New]by veronique875 on Jun 1, 11 10:40 AM
I enjoyed the game. I have a couple quibbles here and there but on the whole very good.

The last "hidden" item of the anchor though.. I did not like the way that played out. We really were not being given any time to solve the riddle, either by typing something in, or by multiple choice.. the answer just slowly revealed itself.

So there really wasn't much of a puzzle after all.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 1, 11 10:56 AM
veronique875 wrote:The last "hidden" item of the anchor though.. I did not like the way that played out. We really were not being given any time to solve the riddle, either by typing something in, or by multiple choice.. the answer just slowly revealed itself.

So there really wasn't much of a puzzle after all.

Yes! I reacted that way as well. I don't think that worked at all.

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 10:56:50 AM PST

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Jun 1, 11 11:00 AM
I just purchased the game, and I have really only just begun, but so far I love this game since it is so unique. Challenging, but not frustrating and none of the boring hidden object scenes. I am sure I will look forward to your next release.

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 11:00 AM
Hi veronique875,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the game and we are glad to hear that your overall impression is positive.

We welcome your critique! All suggestions and comments,made by our players,will be of great help to us for the future games!.

Happy gaming!

Olgica
Lead designer

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 11:05 AM
kaitlinn wrote:I just purchased the game, and I have really only just begun, but so far I love this game since it is so unique. Challenging, but not frustrating and none of the boring hidden object scenes. I am sure I will look forward to your next release.

Hi kaitlinn,

Great to hear that you are loving the game from the very start!
We would like to hear your feedback on the game after you finish it!

Happy gaming!

Olgica
Lead designer

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 11:09 AM
Hi Mr_Russ,

Thank you on your thoughts about the last puzzle too.
We will surely take that in notice.

Happy gaming!

Olgica
Lead designer

Pennyolds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Pennyolds on Jun 1, 11 11:29 AM
Still trying to find out how to open book in musician's house. Have followed the walk through and all the good advice from people but still cannot figure it out. I really do want to finish this game but am at a loss as to what to do next.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jun 1, 11 11:35 AM
Have you found all of the clickables? (Left-)click / click / click ... The book won't open until the treble (G) clef and every note in the tune has lit up.

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 11:42:35 AM PST

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 11:41 AM
Hi Pennyolds,

-----------------------------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------------------------

If you have found all the notes and the treble clef (make sure all the notes and the treble clef are lit up). Then there should be an exclamation mark above the musician. Talk to him and after that the book will start glowing.

Thanks for being involved with helping other players with the game Mr_Russ!

Olgica
Lead designer

Edited on 06/01/2011 at 11:47:08 AM PST

Pennyolds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Pennyolds on Jun 1, 11 11:50 AM
Thanks for all the help but every note is lit up and the exclamation point did not come one above the magicians head. Have literally clicked everything in the room (thanks for not having a over click penalty!) Any other suggestions would be much appreciated!.

chrisDES
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by chrisDES on Jun 1, 11 11:54 AM
Pennyolds wrote:Thanks for all the help but every note is lit up and the exclamation point did not come one above the magicians head. Have literally clicked everything in the room (thanks for not having a over click penalty!) Any other suggestions would be much appreciated!.

Hi,

can you tell me what happens when you CLICK "HINT" button on this location and one more question - are you sure that you found all 5 notes and treble clef ?

Best,
Chris

Pennyolds
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Pennyolds on Jun 1, 11 12:04 PM
Yes found all five notes and treble clef. When I hit the hint button it says there is nothing left to do here, but I haven't gotten the book open and need the key to the cellar! Thanks for sticking with me to figure this out!

SnowFlake_DES
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

[Post New]by SnowFlake_DES on Jun 1, 11 12:43 PM
Hi Pennyolds,

We are very sorry for inconvenience you have experienced.
Please contact BFG Customer Support.

Olgica
Lead designer

BlueDeuce
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by BlueDeuce on Jun 1, 11 2:13 PM
Quote exerpt from tech thread: "I am having the exact same glitch as other posters where in chapter 4 I tried to solve the power puzzle to the elevator. After a little while I noticed that trying to remove some pieces would go back to their slots but others were "stuck". Then I got frustrated and clicked the "skip" button and thought yay but it auto finished some slots and then one of the empty holders showed -1 while others were 0 yet the puzzle is not finished.
I have exited the game, clicked hint, clicked skip button again but this seems totally frozen unsolved!"

Yep me too, exactly the same scenario...this is the first glitch I've encountered. I did uninstall and then re-installed but no change. Cannot go any further.
Recently had a Dr. Felix and passed, generally don't have performance problems with the games. I have sent a report to tech support.

That having been said this game has been an absolute delight, can see how your company will be taking us "die hard" IHOG fans in a totally new direction ...and I look forward to your next endeavor!

Go to: