Westward 3 - cheats?

Thomaas
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Re:Westward 3 - cheats?

[Post New]by Thomaas on Nov 22, 09 6:39 AM
Hi, I'm in that level after you lose your village to Willy and his friend.
I already saved Redd's familiy, I have the town complete with 36 villagers and a 186 Happiness. I already done all the Bandits minilevels and now i'm triyng to do 3 things:

1- Find that damn rabbit. I know I've got to put my farms (I have 2) producing Carrots, but then, what should I do?

2- About the secret treasure, I already knocked out the tree, got the key and the map, but I already tried to build a well (6 of them at leat, all in the stone circle), but I can't jump. Help?

3- I've only need to do the wood and food minilevels for the outpost, 6 levels in the trading center, the earthquake town, the headlees man level and the fools town (when you fool willy). I need exactly 45 Experience Points for the Church (i can't complete the headlees man level). Qhat should I do? I can't pass the other levels as well...

Thomaas
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Thomaas on Nov 22, 09 7:35 AM
About my question 1, I have now 3 farms and I've found him.
But please read my infos and help me on the 2nd and 3rd questions...

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 09 1:24 PM
To get the rabbit, you need three farms producing carrots.

I have heard about the problem with the well in the stone circle before. You can only jump down it if you build it after a certain point in the game, as far as I understood it. I don't quite know the details about this, though. All I remember is once having to go back to a saved game before I built the well because I couldn't jump down it, and then when I tried again later, it was available.

Not entirely sure what you're asking in your third question. But you get more experience points for building new structures for the first time, and for doing the trading post challenges and ... um I forgot what they're called but the challenges you get at the sherriff's place/jailhouse.

Thomaas
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Thomaas on Nov 22, 09 3:02 PM
SeverineSnape wrote:

Not entirely sure what you're asking in your third question. But you get more experience points for building new structures for the first time, and for doing the trading post challenges and ... um I forgot what they're called but the challenges you get at the sherriff's place/jailhouse.

Thanks for the other informations, but when I was playing a while ago, I figgered It out
And for what you've said, should I build the Well now or later? I didn't understood.

They're called minilevels or minigames.
There are the Sheriff's, the Tading Center's and the Outpost's (Gold, Food and Wood).

All I have to do now in my town is: Outpost's minilevels Wood and Fodd (which I don't need, 'cause I have 40000 Gold at least).

What I want is to know what levels I should do first: Earthquake Town or That mission which village is haunted.
Waiting for advise

PS: If anybody has any doubt in the game until this part of the game, I can help for sure

Edited on 11/22/2009 at 3:06:30 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 24, 09 12:49 PM
It's been a very long time since I last played this game and I don't really remember the quest with the well. But I looked it up, and apparently, you need to do these things in order, or it won't work:

1. Blow up the tree to hit the switch.
2. Go to the chest.
3. Go to the river tunnel and a box will appear.
4. THEN build the well in the blue circle of stones.
5. It will say something, then click on the well again with your hero.

If you build the well before you've finished all the other steps, you won't be able to jump down it.

The fun thing about games like Westward is that it doesn't matter in which order you play the quests. So it doesn't matter if you do the haunted town first or earthquake valley.

Thomaas
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Thomaas on Nov 24, 09 2:04 PM
Thanks, I'm doing now the Haunted Town (only left), but I have the well builted. Should I turn back?

tomszym
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by tomszym on Dec 15, 09 10:58 AM
If you want cheats then use CHEAT ENGINE

Black Stallion

[Post New]by Keleez on Jan 5, 10 2:19 AM
libsmom wrote:I tried building a stable to get the black stallion,but that did not work. What else brings out the black stallion besides a ranch, sheriff, and stable?

The black horse appears randomly in a stable. If you want you can save the game before you build a stable. Then build a stable and if one does not appear, just go back to your previously saved game. Keep doing this until you get the black horse. It worked for me, i got the Black Stallion on my 2nd try.

[Post New]by Keleez on Jan 5, 10 2:26 AM
Thomaas wrote:Hi, I'm in that level after you lose your village to Willy and his friend.
I already saved Redd's familiy, I have the town complete with 36 villagers and a 186 Happiness. I already done all the Bandits minilevels and now i'm triyng to do 3 things:

1- Find that damn rabbit. I know I've got to put my farms (I have 2) producing Carrots, but then, what should I do?

2- About the secret treasure, I already knocked out the tree, got the key and the map, but I already tried to build a well (6 of them at leat, all in the stone circle), but I can't jump. Help?

3- I've only need to do the wood and food minilevels for the outpost, 6 levels in the trading center, the earthquake town, the headlees man level and the fools town (when you fool willy). I need exactly 45 Experience Points for the Church (i can't complete the headlees man level). Qhat should I do? I can't pass the other levels as well...

You have to build a well in the middle of the rocks and then send your hero down the well. When you do this, your hero will come out in the water where the sunken house is. If the hero doesn't do it automatically, send them to the house. They will unlock the house with the key and get the treasure.

a lot of people have had trouble with this quest. It seems it might be a bit buggy. You have to complete it in this order.
1. Go to the enclosure at the top of the map. Blow up the big tree to the left of the enclosure. It will fall on the switch and the gate will open. Go into the enclosure and click on the chest. There will be a message about a key.

2. Go back down to the bottom of your map to the area where Redd was working on the wagon. Go to the cave in the water. Click on it and you'll get a crate. Open the crate to get the key and a note about the circle of blue stones, etc.

3. Go to the circle of blue stones and build a well in the center of the stones. Somewhat in line with the cave opening in the pool of water with the house in it.

4. After the well is built you should get a message about an unground stream. Move your hero to the well, if they aren't there already, then right click on the well. You should get some type of message (can't remember what is says now) and then your hero should go down the well and emerge in the pool with the house. If your hero doesn't automatically walk over to the house, drag them to the house. The hero should use the key on the house and find the treasure chest. After finding the treas

[Post New]by Keleez on Jan 5, 10 2:31 AM
brickjr wrote:Okay, I finally made it to a new city and am at the part where I need to help other towns in order to get votes for governor. Only problem is..... the very first city I try to help has a goal that I can't complete. It says that I need to find who is stealing the money from the town, but I haven't figured out how to do that. I have walked to every person in town, killed all the bandits (that's one of the other goals to defeat the bandits so they will leave the mines alone), and even starting depositing money into the bank to see if someone would show up to take it. Nothing works!!!! Anyone else there yet??

Its the Mayor and you need to fire him twice, so click on him and click on the whistle to fire him, you have to do this 2 times.

[Post New]by robbie6969 on Jan 29, 10 8:19 PM
okay i have done all of the quest and missions but i still need seven votes how do i get them

[Post New]by whitepriestess on Jan 29, 10 9:24 PM
Hi robbie,

If I remember correctly, you get votes from the following:

1. Resolving the argument among the lumberjack, hunter, and gunslinger.
2. Put Jake Baron as mayor of the town.
3. Cleaning up the drunks in your town.
4. Helping out the neighbor town and solving their problems. I believe a woman comes into your town to ask for help.
5. Completing the Haunted Town quest.
6. Completing the Earthquake Valley quest.
7. Completing the "Dirt on McAllister" quest.

Those should get you all the votes you need so if you're missing one of these, that's probably where you need to get the votes.

[Post New]by amr_alkhatib on Mar 27, 10 7:46 AM
I have finished all missions game but I can't fix treasure quest I tryed to build about 5 well inside circle but no respond

[Post New]by ktay1978 on May 3, 10 9:03 AM
mamm2345 wrote:does anyone know where the tallest tree is to chop down. Its the professional challenges quest.
thanks for any help

It should be alone on the middle left, near the bears. you will have to build a bridge to get there.

[Post New]by ktay1978 on May 3, 10 9:33 AM
tman6 wrote:how do i upgrade my sheriff with a horse ??????????? PLZ HELP !!!!!!!!!

Build a Stable, and bring your sheriff to it. You can also build more stables and get horses for your deputys as well.

FIGI2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

What are the trophy's that are not listed?

[Post New]by FIGI2 on Feb 9, 11 10:33 AM
asthenia wrote:Anyone know if there's any cheats to this game? It's sucks to wait, I need gold NOW
And another deer. I need it for a task, and I think I shot them all!

FIGI2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by FIGI2 on Feb 9, 11 10:36 AM
How do I discover the unknown trophy for westward III ? It is the last one I need.

Edited on 02/09/2011 at 10:38:36 AM PST

[Post New]by lovingshiva on Jul 1, 14 4:46 PM
trs9901 wrote:Please help me someone!! I am stuck on the finding the mechanic one!!! I have looked everywhere and I have no idea where he is. I can't talk to anyone. Please help.

The miner is in the bank. I had to send someone else in because the hero goes into repair mode and is rejected.

Westward 3 Help !!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ncmom_of_7 on Jul 20, 14 10:51 PM
Flames2525 wrote:Can anyone tell me how to toss coins into wells for the genorisity trophu

Go to: