lbbazusa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Re:Reviews for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Collector's Edition

[Post New]by lbbazusa on Sep 24, 11 4:43 PM
I really like this game. I only have one problem and wonder if anyone else has it. I notice the same problem on some of the other games. You try to go to your inventory and the "menu" comes up. Over and over again, you keep having to click on "continue" to go back to he game. Is this me doing something wrong???? LOVE this game anyway!!!!

[Post New]by MichaelMaiden25 on Nov 5, 11 7:09 AM
I really loved this one, of my life! Musics are great and Graphics are A's!

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Jan 8, 12 3:30 PM
Beautiful, beautiful game, this one is keeper, nice story, great minigames, some nice challenging but without been too easy or frustrating to play.

This one is winner.

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Aug 9, 12 3:00 PM
What a GREAT game. Enjoyed the graphic's and alot of hidden object's. We had no problem's at all with this game. My husband and I really enjoyed It !
.............doug & lisa

Mickeycb
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Mickeycb on Apr 24, 13 11:02 PM
This one definitely hit the wow factor for me. The story line was very engaging and drew me in to where I "felt" as though I had to hurry and save these children. Even though some scenes were a bit like concept art and not really awesome graphics the whole way through, it really didn't take away from the game play. Another thing that was nice is it didn't draw the story line out so much that you tired of playing. Having only 3 was enough. I have all of the Redemption Cemeteries and can't wait to play the last one on my list. YaY!! Happy, Happy

Go to: