IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

Re:Reviews for Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Jul 7, 12 1:20 PM
Another excellent game from ERS Studios! Very creative and engaging story. Beautiful graphics, voiceovers, and unlimited hints. Very interactive with a number of delightful surprises when you least expect them! This developer really knows the audience and consistenly rates high on the satisfaction scale.

[Post New]by whirled_peas on Dec 26, 12 11:09 PM
Wow! How did I miss this game when it first came out? It must have been when I was out of town... That said, so glad for the BOGO sale, as I picked this up with Reality Show (didn't like that one) but oh well.

Anyway - really, really liked this game. The different child's fears came with different rooms/areas and so each part of the game was not the same. Loved the toy shop! You had to think in all of the rooms/areas - more so it seemed than many other games these days.

Navigation was very easy. HOS scenes were okay. I'm really bored with HOS so I kinda' just clicked on everything without reading the list until I got it down to one item then used a hint to finish. At least there's no click penalty!

Puzzles were great and each room is a puzzle itself. So glad I bought it.

Look forward to playing it again... Maybe right now! TTFN!

lisablue4369
Flounder
Flounder
2,105 Posts

[Post New]by lisablue4369 on Dec 29, 12 6:00 AM
this was a great game, it is even better than ones before it. it was a great task to decide how to solve the puzzle. can not wait for the next one.----------doug & lisa

jan1949
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by jan1949 on Oct 26, 13 5:08 PM
This game was fun, a bit easy, and quite long. Some puzzles were difficult -- glad to have the Strategy Guide handy. There were way too many HO scenes for me; one after the other most of the time. The Bonus Chapter finished the game but I feel the end of the Main Game leaves you satisfied.

Go to: