Drgnswf
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Post any Mountain Crime: Requital technical issues here only

[Post New]by Drgnswf on Dec 12, 11 8:42 AM
I am having the same problem as all these other folks. Please fix it quickly, BFG. Thanks.

[Post New]by RedSox4evr on Dec 12, 11 8:46 AM
I'm not having the same problem, 'cause after 120 tech issues, I'm not even trying it. But hope they fix it soon. It has to be the game, of course.

darksprires
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by darksprires on Dec 12, 11 8:48 AM
Same problem for me. I bought the game, noticed it seemed to install on the quick side and found I was stuck on the end of the demo message. I thought I would check here to see what others found before I wasted time uninstalling, or trying a new profile. Seems the game isn't going to work.

I hope the fix is going to happen soon.

[Post New]by melaminx on Dec 12, 11 8:53 AM
I have it too. Uninstalled twice, and still getting message after the demo. One thing I did notice though, after I uninstalled it, it still had my same profile on, which is weird, usually after uninstalling and reinstalling everything gets wiped, or so I thought.

[Post New]by Birmaangels on Dec 12, 11 8:55 AM
I am having the same problem and think that the wrong file is out for downloading. Give BFG some time and they will fix it. They are very service minded and quick when it comes to support.
Greetings

raupenban
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by raupenban on Dec 12, 11 9:06 AM
I too, am having trouble with the game getting past the "demo" version, even though I bought it without using the demo. What's up with this. Please fix this as I was just getting into the game when it ended.

[Post New]by glasslady918 on Dec 12, 11 9:07 AM
I too am having problems getting past demo. But, I'm not as patient as you. I think that BFG should road test these games before releasing. If they had, we would not be having this problem now. Why hasn't the moderator responded to all the posts?

bigshot2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bigshot2 on Dec 12, 11 9:09 AM
I bought the game also and just as it was getting interesting, I cant get passed end of demo. I see alot of you guys have same issue. I hope they fix it soon. I wanna Play!!!!

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 9:10:10 AM PST

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Dec 12, 11 9:12 AM
glasslady918 wrote:I too am having problems getting past demo. But, I'm not as patient as you. I think that BFG should road test these games before releasing. If they had, we would not be having this problem now. Why hasn't the moderator responded to all the posts?

Moderator replied on page 3. Reading the previous posts this seems not to be a game problem but a link problem on BFG's side.

cpatten1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by cpatten1 on Dec 12, 11 9:14 AM
I just bought and when I hit the install button now, I got a 208 error code which said they couldn't find this game, so I'm hoping that means that they're working on it now. Like everyone else I was really enjoying this game and hope it's fixed soon.

[Post New]by jimweinberg on Dec 12, 11 9:16 AM
I'm going to add my 2 cents to this posting. My brother-in-law was over with his son. I bought the game to show how easy it is to get games from Bigfish. My nephew played the game for just under an hour and came to tell me that the demo was done. I checked and sure enough, it was the demo version. My brother-in-law was unimpressed. Looks like BFG just lost a potential customer.

jaylake
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by jaylake on Dec 12, 11 9:21 AM
Must add myself to the list. This has gone on it would seem too long without any response. I hope that BFG recognise that the wait is unacceptable. We pay straight away and dont get what we have paid for

Not good that no one has had the common decency to update the tech page even if it is bad news for a while

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 12, 11 9:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for bringing this issue to our attention. We've discovered that the file we published for this game is actually a demo/sample version, rather than the full version, and so this is why those of you who have purchased this game are still getting a "Congratulations! You've completed the demo..." message.

We apologize for this mistake, and are working very hard to get this fixed ASAP.

I will be back to let you know when this has been resolved, but in the meantime, thank you all for your patience!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 9:26:45 AM PST

ringa48801
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by ringa48801 on Dec 12, 11 9:31 AM
Thanks for letting us fishies know that this is being fixed as it looks like a pretty good game and I would really like to finish it.

eris348
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by eris348 on Dec 12, 11 9:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know, Hondo. We knew you guys would be working on it!

[Post New]by smalls72 on Dec 12, 11 9:40 AM
Does anyone know if they got mountain crime:requital fixed yet?

[Post New]by Bioluminescent on Dec 12, 11 9:42 AM
I also bought the game today and cannot download the complete version. Thanks for helping us with this.

RinneAlex
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by RinneAlex on Dec 12, 11 9:49 AM
My full version (800+ MB ) is downloading now... thanks BF!

Edited on 12/12/2011 at 9:49:39 AM PST

eag2
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by eag2 on Dec 12, 11 9:57 AM
I'm having the same problem as everyone else...played the demo...bought and downloaded the game...couldn't get beyond the end of demo/quit option....uninstalled and reinstalled the game.....changed player and still can't get beyond the demo.
What are the odds....this is the second game in a week that I have had major problems with. I bought this game with a credit from the first unplayable game.
I hope there is a resolution soon!

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Dec 12, 11 10:01 AM
same here.. bought a game and still in demo version. which part does the game developer not understand B O U G H T???

Go to: