ROBINSON CRUSOE

Re:ROBINSON CRUSOE

[Post New]by cricketdoll on Jan 24, 09 8:04 PM
Take the spear head and run it along the sand it will show you places to dig. The egg is in the sand.

[Post New]by cricketdoll on Jan 24, 09 8:08 PM
debbie6754 wrote:Where is the match?

there is no match. I did the same thing. You grab the end of the rope with the candle in your hand and it tights it to the rope and lites it. crazy I know.

revbecca
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by revbecca on Jan 24, 09 8:34 PM
Never mind. I finally found the first item. There's always something on the very periphery of my vision that I almost miss. Such was the case here.

And while I'm at it, woohoo! I finished the game! Yes, I skipped a few of the minigames, so I'll have to go back and play it again, and try to get them this time around. But I am so glad I bought this one. It's much more of a challenge than some, and fun.

justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by justnorma on Jan 24, 09 8:41 PM
lordkalvan on Jan 24, 09 4:30 AM
Yes!!!!!!!

I beta tested this one right before Christmas, and it was fantastic then. Wheeeeeeeeee!

So THIS is the game you were telling me about in a post earlier this week! I DO like this game! I've played 40 free minutes and love it so far. I'll take your advice and go ahead and buy it.

I'm still at the point where I need to find a dadgum match for the TNT to blow a hole in the wall...but I'll get there!

BTW Lord, I was the one who asked you about the beta testing. I signed up and was offered to test. Sadly, it just wasn't my genre'. But hey, maybe next time, I hope.

Norma

cfddutchie
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by cfddutchie on Jan 24, 09 9:24 PM
I just played the demo, I love it. Not to hard, yet it isn't easy either. Right now
I'm in the Room trying to open the safe. I'm surprised the forum is out for this game already. The Forums are great for when you get stuck.

[Post New]by christinesav on Jan 25, 09 3:59 AM
lineck wrote:
christinesav wrote:Brilliant game - sadly I am stuck - I am in the Treasure room on the boat and only have a "blue lettered" flute to find. I used a hint which showed me the locked chest at the bottom of the cupboard. I have searched for a key to no avail. Used the hint again and it still shows the chest - how do I unlock it please anyone ?????

Yes that one caught me also and used but hints it is not in the chest but on top of it good luck

I restarted the game as I was frustrated at not being able to find the "flute" and the clues were different the second time around, so have now progressed further along the game. Great fun and also good because of the different features each time you play it.

justnorma
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by justnorma on Jan 25, 09 7:55 AM
cricketdoll wrote:
debbie6754 wrote:Where is the match?

there is no match. I did the same thing. You grab the end of the rope with the candle in your hand and it tights it to the rope and lites it. crazy I know.

That's weird! I found a match...but it took forever.

Norma

doodle720
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by doodle720 on Jan 25, 09 10:00 PM
I LOVED this game so much but it was too short. Not enough game play time, finished in relaxed mode in about 3 hours, doing all the puzzles. Am very disapointed in that length but otherwise was one of my favorite games. Would sure like to get more than 1 evening out of a game though.

tesloca
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by tesloca on Jan 26, 09 4:37 AM
IS ANOYONE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THIS GAME?! I DOWNLOAD N NOTHING COMES UP BUT IT KEEPS TAKING AWAY MINUTES!!!!
I TOOK IT OFF N REDOWNLOADED N SAME THING! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO???

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Jan 26, 09 4:54 AM
Also problems by playing.. black screen... doesn't start. Reinstalling won't help.
Anybody another idea???

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jan 26, 09 4:55 AM
Sorry to read so many of you are having problems with the game. Personally, I encountered no troubles whatsoever and played the game in its entirety enjoying every minute of it.

For those encountering trouble... Please contact Tech Support via the online form or live chat. And be sure to peruse the Help section of this website.

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Jan 26, 09 8:36 AM
I played the game once... Started for the second time... in the beginning no problems and after restarting... Whoops failure.. got a warning inconvenient memory. What the hell is going on with this game??
I enjoyed the game so much the first time, but now is saw in the forum that there are a lot of gamers having problems and there should be a fix soon.
Let's hope and pray!! Already contact tech support...

[Post New]by buddyboy67 on Jan 26, 09 9:00 AM
I need help - I'm in Stage 6 and in the prisoner's cave. I can't get the coins or the scythe to get the monkey out of the cage. You have to pull the chain to make the monkey cage go up or do something and it isn't working.
Anyone else have any problems here? Also, same stage, we have to rescue our dog with a puzzle. Solved the
puzzle but my dog stayed there???

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 9:04 AM
If you solve all the parts of that chapter, you get the dog (apparently).

for the monkey, click the chain that is nearest the left edge of the scene, and hold your mouse button down. The cage should start moving up. When the cage is at the top, grab one of the things that's behind it. Unless you are faster than I am you will have to click the chain again to get the other item.

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 26, 09 9:40 AM
hi all, anyone heard of a fix yet? i have been checking here and gamezebo all weekend nothing yet : ( bella

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Jan 26, 09 9:45 AM
i also went straight to buy no demo, i wonder if thats the problem bella

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Jan 26, 09 9:46 AM
As of less than 24 hours ago, the developer was still asking for people to send log files so that he can figure out what is causing the problem. After he finds out the cause, then he can code a fix. Odds are it might take a day or so of testing the fix before BFG gives it to us. In my own experience as a developer, often fixing one thing breaks other things, so you have to take the time to test after you change anything.

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 26, 09 10:22 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.

Happy gaming!

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Jan 28, 09 10:39 AM
[b] Was right into this one and trial ran out - jumped in here to check other views - its a keeper for me

Edited on 01/28/2009 at 10:40:01 AM PST

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jan 29, 09 7:23 PM
I am among those enjoying this game very much. I came here to get a hint and decided to post. Please understand that I stopped reading when I found the answer I needed. However, in case no one else has posted this info, I started over from the beginning after I purchased the game. Many, but not all, objects were different the second time through. Also, the puzzle for the captain's safe was a different word the second time through and needed some different objects. The first time I found that the order of putting the objects on the pedestals seemed to matter. After I tried something that did not work, I tried another object which also did not work. I found a couple correct ones and then the first object DID work! The order did not seem to matter the second time through, or I was just lucky! I hope that by now someone has answered the question about the chest in the treasure room on the ship, but, if not, the key is down in the lower right corner hanging on something, but I don't rememberr what. The game is definitely a keeper and I hope we "hear" from this game maker again!

Edited on 01/30/2009 at 11:50:28 AM PST

Go to: