Re:Post any Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by horsechica21 on Dec 5, 12 8:38 PM
I am having issues finding the last rune in the crystal formation in the epilogue. If I try to use it a hint the owl says, "my apologies, milady, but I am unable to find anything notable." Did anyone else have this issue? I really hope I don't have to uninstall and reinstall since it is all the way at the end.

Re:Post any Awakening: The Skyward Castle Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfggameplayer on Dec 10, 12 12:24 PM
I am having the same issue and have tried all the suggestions nothing works.

[Post New]by hvnsjkr on Dec 24, 12 2:20 PM
I have a Dell Inspirion 570 and my screen resolution is set for 1600 recommended. I downloaded the Awakening the Skyward Castle and it only loads to the top left of my screen and I am not able to get to the settings of the game to change it. So if I wanted to purchase this game it would be a waste of money but if you can tell me something to fix this please!

[Post New]by StirlingLass on Jan 1, 13 10:01 PM
I have the same issue. The final symbol to identify amongst the crystals is not on the screen, and the owl says the same thing on my PC as you already quoted. (HP Vista 64)

I took a screen shot of the solution in the game guide and put it in an image application and enlarged the image and do not see the final symbol I'm being asked to find anywhere in the screen shot of the supposed solution.

One time I clicked on every symbol left amongst the crystals plus crystal facets that looked sort of like the remaining symbol, and when I left the area, I got the sparkles and sound you get if you solve an area, but was not given the object meant to be awarded when you solve that area, so I cannot move forward in this game. Also, I was able to reenter the area after the sounds and sparkle and the same symbol was still listed as needed.

This is my second time to play this game and its epilogue. The first time I played it, all worked perfectly. So if I want to finish this, I guess I'll have to create a new user and start all over and hope the next user is luckier than my lastest one was.

[Post New]by irishpixee on Mar 9, 13 8:02 AM
Trying to use the poker to move the embers to get the fireproof bag. I have touched every surface area of the embers adn fire place w/the poker and it wont move them. Is there some trick im missing? Luv these games

[Post New]by irishpixee on Mar 9, 13 11:56 AM
finally got it to move. Got thru the end then played the epilogue. after walkng over the black thing , was met by pirate ship and taken aboard. Is that suppose to happen? I thought I got to the sphire and got something to awaken parents???

[Post New]by Tinda_b on Apr 24, 13 4:03 PM
I am also having the issue with the scissors disappearing in Chapter 3. I've done everything suggested - and played the game through twice now - I cannot describe my disappointment.

Is it too much to hope for a fix? I see this was first raised months ago now and I only downloaded this a couple of days ago so I suppose it is.

Am I hoping too much to receive a reply that actually addresses the problem with a forecast of when this bug will be fixed? Please let me optimism not be misplaced!

[Post New]by MeatBag on May 19, 13 5:27 AM
Ipad version

I have fired the ballista at the windmill outside barracks

Now it won't let me look at the ballista any more, so I can not recover the rusty sword

Please advise

Thanks

[Post New]by Anna_McCall on Jun 3, 13 10:21 PM
Tinda_b wrote:I am also having the issue with the scissors disappearing in Chapter 3. I've done everything suggested - and played the game through twice now - I cannot describe my disappointment.

Is it too much to hope for a fix? I see this was first raised months ago now and I only downloaded this a couple of days ago so I suppose it is.

Am I hoping too much to receive a reply that actually addresses the problem with a forecast of when this bug will be fixed? Please let me optimism not be misplaced!

i am having the same problem. Please tell me there is a fix. I just purchased this game and can't tell you how disappointing it is to have this problem when the issue has been known for so long. Help us Dr. Felix.

anges35
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by anges35 on Jun 21, 13 11:06 AM
firebird2007 wrote:I have the weapons cabinet open and placed the bow on the stand, but inspite of re-installing I cannot get further. The saw just pops back into the cabinet

I know this is an old thread, but wondered if you were able to get the bow fixed.

I have the iPad version of the game.. I played it once with no problem. Now I'm plying again and stuck on the broken bow. I got the broken bow in the gear room and it looked like it was headed into the inventory.

But I opened the weapons cabinet, put the gold stick in the stand. I went to get the broken bow and place it on the table and it is not in the inventory. I can move the saw around and I can move the replacement bow pieces out of the cabinet. But none will stay and go back into cabinet.

The owl says I have all to repair bow. I went back and recheved for anything missing and can't find anything.

[Post New]by stephenttk on Jul 28, 13 11:18 PM
I found this maybe a "bug" .

I am looking for that 12 carrot, the last carrot I need should deal with the spider web.
And this need to catch the fly. I have use the flyswatter on it. but I haven't drag it to the web at once. after some times, the fly moved out of the screen, that means i can't see it on the screen. It's "hide" on the right side out of the screen.

I know that because the hints tell me something "hide" there is the useful for me.
is it a bug ? since the screen not draggable, I have no way to catch the fly again.
the puzzle can't be reset, and I stuck here .

[Post New]by S1234b on Sep 26, 13 7:44 AM
I am playing on my iPhone 4S for the second time. I am in Chapter 3, in the skyward castle, in the solarium. I am in the HOS looking for musical instruments. I found them all except the last violin bow. It is not where the strategy guide says it is, it is not where the hint button indicates. It is not there! I am pressing exactly where the hint button says to but getting nothing. Help!

[Post New]by filu63 on Oct 2, 13 3:45 PM
In the skyward castle, when trying to collect all the runes, I clicked on and then somehow 'lost' the paper pinned to the pillar and cannot now proceed any further with the pen to draw the rune and so can't get any further with game

[Post New]by dirtylittlemuse on Oct 20, 13 11:01 AM
I have the app version of the game, and payed for the full unlock. Problem is, when I open the game it still prompts me to unlock, and when I try the already purchased button it says no download detected and freezes on the "authenticating" loading screen. When I hit unlock, it says already purchased. What gives? How can I finally fix it?

Go to: