Re:MCF star Lea Thompson to Host Live Q&A on Twitter [Recap now available!]

[Post New]by Butterflyshrimp on Nov 20, 12 9:09 PM
Thanks bfg Hondo.

This was in Picman's Speculation Thread and I think winners were chosen at random. There were 3 questions chosen out of ten for the team. Will do as you suggest. Thank you very much.

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Nov 21, 12 1:47 AM
Hondo wrote:Hey everyone!

For those who missed out on last Friday's Q&A, you can now re-live the action over on the blog.

<a href="http://bigfi.sh/AskLeaRecap">Twitter Q&A with Lea Thompson Recap</a>

We hope you all had as much fun as we did!

Hondo
Community Manager

I followed the link, but do not see the conversation. I just see the word Question with a number and either pictures or a YouTube link.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Nov 21, 12 4:13 AM
Hi RyeMcLaughlin,

I'm sorry that link is not working for you, if you visit our Blog though, it is currently, the first listing!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

RyeMcLaughlin
Stingray
Stingray
4,659 Posts

[Post New]by RyeMcLaughlin on Nov 24, 12 3:58 AM
bfgBaikal wrote:Hi RyeMcLaughlin,

I'm sorry that link is not working for you, if you visit our Blog though, it is currently, the first listing!

Swim strong!

bfgBaikal

The link works fine, it's the blog that doesn't function properly for me on either Firefox or Safari. I'm sending screen shots to CS, but they don't really deal with website issues, so I guess I'm out of luck.

elde
Catfish
Catfish
1,597 Posts

[Post New]by elde on Nov 24, 12 12:31 PM
Ok, this might not be the right thread to post into, but I'm so glad I'm not going crazy.....Lea Thompson looked so familiar to me in the game and I was going back and forth between "is she Jan Doe, no she's not...etc"....Haha, I'm so not going crazy!!! She is!! Love that series...Over here, in Belgium, we still get to see it once in every while...so, that's a real plus to me!

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Dec 18, 12 12:48 AM
Just wanted to say thanks, my poster arrived yesterday. Not folded, and in a WAY too big triangular box. Hope other European members will get one too.

Go to: