Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

Re:Group play for Nancy Drew: The Final Scene starting 19th January - All welcome to join!

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on Jan 31, 13 1:59 AM
Congrats GMUM & Teresa!

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

Re:Group play for Nancy Drew: The Final Scene starting 19th January - All welcome to join!

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jan 31, 13 4:55 AM
CONGRATULATIONS TERESA!!

I didn't find the ** front of thr projector for a while - once you have done that it's more straightforward, apart from the timing issues. **

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 31, 13 6:34 AM
A BIG CONGRATS TERESA

You're right. The ND games are not easy, but those Second Chances plus the Group Plays, besides a good story, make them fun and great games to play.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Jan 31, 13 10:07 AM
Congrats Grandmamum and Teresa!!

Just a note to those of you still checking in .... the inbetween group play mini vote is posted in AF - don't forget to vote

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/3700/200019.page

I always feel like a spammer plastering these notes everywhere!

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on Jan 31, 13 12:26 PM
My Goodness popla...Plleeeze don't feel like a spammer...Gracious NO !!! The time and efforts that you and CfG put in with these Group Plays plus all the voting work you do is soooooooo greatly appreciated. All this wouldn't exist without you. Even AF wouldn't be here otherwise !!!

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on Jan 31, 13 3:32 PM
I echo Marianne -[b] Polpa and CFG you're both making this happen - we're so grateful xxxxxx

ogrprincs
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by ogrprincs on Feb 4, 13 8:03 PM
I did the second chance and still never found anyone in the projection room. I must be missing a step that puts him there.So,I have given up for now,but will go back after I destress.

popla27
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,078 Posts

[Post New]by popla27 on Feb 9, 13 6:54 AM
Aww thanks marianne and Grandmamum bless you both.

ogrprincs - I'm really sorry you are having trouble with that. I don't know how far into the game you are to be able to offer any help. Good luck for when you do go back and try again and remember we are always here to help. If you don't come back to it for a while but would like some help when you do, it might be worth a quick post in the advetnurous fish thread to let us know you are playing. That way more of us will check back in here to offer help if/when you need it . Here is a link to the AF thread. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/200019.page

Edited on 02/09/2013 at 6:55:37 AM PST

Go to: