bfgTokoro
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,111 Posts

Re:Post any Nightmare Adventures: The Turning Thorn technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgTokoro on Jan 31, 13 2:33 AM
Hi Fishies,

I am really sorry that you're having issues with the game, and I will try my best to help here, if those advices do not help, and in order to help us escalate any technical issues faster and work on a fix; we would really appreciate if you could send a Dr Felix file to our Tech Support Team.

These reports not only show us if there are some adjustments that can be made to your computer, but they also give us very valuable information about the game itself - the sort of information we need to help pinpoint where the issue is coming from and even how it might be fixed.

gamertlc, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Sometimes this can help.

Arosado1970, you can adjust your download settings to try and access our site in a different way if you like. The help article here, has some tips on how to adjust your Game Manager settings and try the alternative download method.

iluvgames55, I'm sorry that the game crashed so close to the end... Please run a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report and then send that over to our Tech Support Team so they can get to helping you right away.

Thank you so much for working with us.

bfgTokoro

Edited on 01/31/2013 at 2:33:47 AM PST

Catghost
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Catghost on Jan 31, 13 12:56 PM
Let me start by saying that I truly and deeply love the work from Ghostship. The Witch's Prison was, imho, one of the best games ever. But this one? What has gotten into you boys? Tim, what went wrong? The game crashes every so often. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall, used three different accounts, installed the latest video-drives, you name it. I am now trying to play the game on a brand new, one week old computer.... But it keeps on crashing on me. At first I was thinking about getting a refund, but because I love Ghostship so much, I'm willing to wait for a fix. If it ever comes. I will, however, contact CS to report my 'beef', ensuring written proof I chose to wait for the fix. Should the fix not become available in the near future, I will ask for a refund.

I don't buy as much games as I used to, here at BFG, but when I do, every other game gives me problems in one way or another. Problems I don't experience at other portals, I dare to say. I'm just curious why this is. I don't expect an answer, however, as I don't believe in Santa anymore.

bball111
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

[Post New]by bball111 on Jan 31, 13 4:10 PM
You do kind of wonder how a game gets out with so MANY issues.

gamertlc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gamertlc on Jan 31, 13 10:27 PM
Uninstalling and reinstalling didn't work, but I got a new coupon code, so it's all good.

Hello bfgMonongahela, you must be a fellow Pittsburgher!

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 1, 13 10:25 AM
Hey Fishies,

Thanks for posting again about these issues, as well as getting in touch with Tech Support with a Dr. Felix and trying out those steps. It really is such a huge help to have more information to pass along to the developer about these issues.

It can certainly be frustrating to have issues with a game, and I just hope that they are resolved quickly!

Thanks again!

bfgIzara

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Feb 1, 13 2:14 PM
Hi Fishies,

I just wanted to swim by and let you know we've released a new PC version of the game that fixes a number of issues, including crashing problems, invisible inventory items, and issues with minimizing the game window. You can view more information about that update here.

To better track technical issues after this update, I'll go ahead and lock this thread, but please feel free to post in the new technical issues thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

Go to: