Re:Post any Rooms of Memory Technical Issues here

[Post New]by Lizarch1 on Oct 13, 13 3:41 AM
Thank you Rumbitothecore,

actually i did try the support just now. Thanks again for the tip with looking at the assembled artifacts. The key did assemble the magic gates are open. But as long as i don't get the reward and the quest doesn't update I won't get new guild quests....
Ich will see what the support has so say.
Have a nice weekend!

[Post New]by wildgamer on Oct 13, 13 4:38 PM
I am not able to get logged on. I load to 70% and then the load stalls. I've been trying for the last 5 hours. I have my Fire Dragon to 5600/10000 and my time is running out... Help me.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 13, 13 4:47 PM
wildgamer wrote:I am not able to get logged on. I load to 70% and then the load stalls. I've been trying for the last 5 hours. I have my Fire Dragon to 5600/10000 and my time is running out... Help me.

You could try clearing you browser cache to see if that works. Here's the link to the help page...

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1702/kw/Clear%20browser%20cache

Also you could add more neighbours to help feed it and keep your fingers crossed that you log on in time to give it the last feed.

Here is the link to the thread with people's neighbour codes...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

I'm sorry I can't be more help.

Good luck

[Post New]by wildgamer on Oct 13, 13 5:15 PM
Rumbitothecore wrote:
wildgamer wrote:I am not able to get logged on. I load to 70% and then the load stalls. I've been trying for the last 5 hours. I have my Fire Dragon to 5600/10000 and my time is running out... Help me.

You could try clearing you browser cache to see if that works. Here's the link to the help page...

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1702/kw/Clear%20browser%20cache

Also you could add more neighbours to help feed it and keep your fingers crossed that you log on in time to give it the last feed.

Here is the link to the thread with people's neighbour codes...

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

I'm sorry I can't be more help.

Good luck

Thank you..... Clearing Cache worked...And by the time I got logged on... all my wonderful neighbors had me to 9999/10000... WooHoo!!!... Thank you All My Neighbors!!!!!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 13, 13 5:17 PM
Fantastic! I'm really happy it worked

harnold156
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by harnold156 on Oct 14, 13 9:45 AM
I've been playing this game a couple months now with no problems, but for the last few days every time I get into it and try to explore it locks up. Anybody have any ideas? I'm using google chrome windows 7.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 14, 13 10:16 AM
Hi Harnold, you could try clearing your browser cache which may help.

Here is the link to the help page..

and if you're playing through the game manager, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Hope this helps

Sorry I'm not particularly techie unless it involves a big hammer

[Post New]by Coconut_Ice on Oct 14, 13 2:50 PM
Tilt Yard room will not load. Browser Chrome or Firefox
thanks

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 14, 13 3:01 PM
Coconut_Ice wrote:Tilt Yard room will not load. Browser Chrome or Firefox
thanks

Hi
It won't load for anyone regardless of browser. Neither will the Alchemist's tower, Celestial stables, Magic gates or either types of wizard battles.

Customer services are aware and are working with the developer to find a fix.

You can contact CS here to log your glitch...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

emiddleton
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by emiddleton on Oct 14, 13 6:15 PM
I'm playing now in the Hobbit Hut. But for some reason it won't show graphics, just the background.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 15, 13 12:46 AM
emiddleton wrote:I'm playing now in the Hobbit Hut. But for some reason it won't show graphics, just the background.

Hi .
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game if you're playing through the game manager. Or it may be your graphics card or flashplayer need updating. Here are links to the help pages...

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/158

If none of that works, run a Dr Felix diagnostic report and attach it to an email to the techs at customer services. Here is the link to that help page ....

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1688/kw/Dr%20Felix%20report

and here is the link to customer services...

https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Oct 15, 13 7:44 AM
Just created my RELIC the game had a server issue.. came back and asked me to create the damn thing again.. and of course all the parts were already used to make it before the wretched game crashed... FIX THE EFFING PROBLEM!!!

Am soooo p****d off with this same problem every flipping time you are about to complete a task the GAME CRASHES!!! I have had to create the same relic over and over again... AM GETTING CROSS NOW!!!

GRRRR

Can you tell I'm slightly annoyed??!!?!?!?!?!

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 15, 13 2:34 PM
Silverthornfire,

You can put what you are missing to make the new relic and I can see if I have any parts for it. I'm okay with sharing what I have. I know how frustrating it can be with relics. It takes awhile to make them. I'm sorry to hear this happened to you. You are a really good neighbor.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 15, 13 2:41 PM
I'm getting frustrated with the game. It seems during prime time, I can't log in and do anything in the game. I am able to join an expedition and feed a few creatures, then it will stop feeding creatures, so I close that screen. And then I usually try to go and feed my dragon and then I get the thinking portal that spins until I log off. So I have also tried to explore a room right after I'm done feeding creatures, the same thing happens with the non-stop spinning portal. I can't do anything in the game for some time. I've cleaned my cache and history like previous posts show. Only I can't do anything in the game. Is this the way it always is during day change time?

dolfinn
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by dolfinn on Oct 15, 13 2:49 PM
My last two searches have been the subject of a failed server connection then a freeze. two and a half hours waiting for energy to replentish and panic use of gadgets wasted (gadgets activate as as room closes)

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 15, 13 5:38 PM
I'm now stuck at 3% and I have a dragon to feed. I did receive a message saying they are doing maintenance. So I am guessing that's why I can't log in. I don't know if anyone else is having the same problems. I know today is the last day of Instant Games. The are getting rid of those. But, I have gifts to give and a dragon that needs to be fed. Maybe I'll wake up in the middle of the night again (I have woken up the last 2 nights in the middle of the night dreaming about the game). I usually get up around 1-3 am EST and then go back to bed at 4 am. I'm nuts about this game and hate when it goes down.

[Post New]by Silverthornfire on Oct 15, 13 10:38 PM
Thank you ttaravision.. I have come to the conclusion it's just one of those little glitches that I have to deal with.. I'll put some bits of it up but I won't hold my breath.

Actually this is nothing compared to what friends of mine in the Philippines are suffering right now where they can't even return to their homes because the land is unstable..

And I was worried about running out of things to do... <wry grimace>

Update: been revisiting the hobbit hut like mad and now have all the bits bar the butterfly.. so put that up in the requests if anyone has one spare. I have a spare of the 'clairvoyance kaleidoscope' and 2 spare 'book of discoveries' if anyone wants to swap

UPDATE: Finally I got the butterfly... made the item on the quest.. then the game crashed but came back WITH the quest woohoo I now have a bunch of extras if anyone else has the same problem!

Edited on 10/16/2013 at 10:38:43 PM PST

[Post New]by firegoddes269 on Oct 16, 13 10:47 AM
I am trying to get in to do the location of objects for the hot air balloon but all I get is the waiting to connect . this has happened to for the third time of feeding the dragon, id there anything that can be done to open this up. I feel if you offer this it should function correctly , I bought a package of gems to do this quest as it is a timed adventure and now it wont work......I should be refunded if you cant fix this problem

[Post New]by Rrralu16 on Oct 19, 13 1:14 AM
1. Since yesterday I receive no chests in my backpack even if I win them in daily lottery or as a reward for finishing quests - I just finished a quest where I was the organizer and also a contributor. When checking my backpack - no chest rewards to open !

2. Another tech issue - the quests that involve the Tilt Yard cannot be finished - when trying to open the scene it only blocks my view and i see the refreshing sign.

Same happens when trying the Magic Gates Quest. I have lost more than 100 crystals just by trying to access the area and finish the quest. If some areas are not working AT LEAST please warn us not to waste resources on such areas. It is not fair at all.

Loloretta
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Loloretta on Oct 19, 13 2:04 PM
my game gets stuck loading when i try to visit certain friend's pages, and giving gifts. and i can't help feed creatures for friends after about helping 4 or 5 times. when i had the supplies to enter the magic gates, it got stuck loading, now i don't have the resources anymore to enter. i have tasks that says win in wizard battles, when i got to the area, it tells me to click "search" but i get no results.

Go to: