Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by boomertie on Sep 12, 17 7:55 AM
I enjoyed the challenge of getting all of my islands completed, and breeding all of the monsters. Until I got to level 30 and can go no further because I don't own a Iphone or tablet. I don't understand why PC's were cut off at level 30.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Singing Monsters forum

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 13, 17 4:46 PM
Hello boomertie,

It makes sense to wonder why the version on our website cannot go beyond that limitation. This is because our version is separate and different from the mobile versions. We tried our best to get this particular version up to date with the mobile one, but there turned out to be too many technical limitations that prevented that. For more information regarding why our version is no longer being updated, please see our announcement below:

An Important Announcement Regarding My Singing Monsters - August 18, 2015

Due to those limitations, our version is limited to the version of the game available for PC, version 1.2.9. Thank you for your time, and I hope this clarifies why our version of the game is limited in comparison to the mobile one. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: