Ideas for the developers

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,212 Posts

Re:Ideas for the developers

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Oct 14, 16 2:04 PM
Currently, PAGAS has the option to view our pets progress (and is also where we redeem bonuses for having X number of pets, apparently). How about something similar through Clint's stable for mounts?

[Post New]by cobuck99 on Oct 25, 16 9:24 PM
Couple of ideas I have suggested before:

1. Tabs for the different runes, so you don't have to keep scrolling through them when adding them to our sword.

2. When you are working / combining runes, to have it that you can keep working on the same one more than once before you have to go back and find it again.

Thank you,

Discus3
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Discus3 on Nov 1, 16 6:13 AM
It would be very convenient if Natalie had a Help Wanted sign.

Edited on 11/01/2016 at 10:11:12 AM PST

OnnaB64
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by OnnaB64 on Feb 14, 17 3:25 PM
I have probably 30 eggs that I have no desire to hatch. Is there currently a way to sell or otherwise get rid of them? If not, I'd like to see the Pagas station have a Sell Eggs option....

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,212 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Mar 2, 17 2:53 PM
Items in the expensive items store available for purchase with the best quality rune dusts. (Or even just the ability to sell rune dusts.) I'm talking the large vials, the ones that take time to get to even if you're dusting every rune you get. I have so many vials of rune dust I'll never use.

[Post New]by GodofWarKratos on Mar 19, 17 8:30 PM
Big_Brother_Liam wrote:I I also would like it if the water balloon fight area were something more enticing, because I almost never see ANYONE using it. My brothers and I sometimes meet up there and have a little "battle" but that is about it. I think it would be fun if you could get an energy for hitting people with a water balloon. It would take a while to gather up much extra energy, but still better than fishing is right now.

I agree. The water balloon area is NEVER used, which is a shame since it could be fun. A quest or some incentive would be helpful.

[Post New]by GodofWarKratos on Mar 19, 17 8:37 PM
Two ideas for the Mini Golf area: 1) make all the floor and plant pieces available for use. 2) Directional and number signs or tiles to aid in navigating through a course. I've seen many courses which are confusing. I've seen a few creative ideas using other pieces but the result is too large.

Go to: