Pirate Treasures

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Re:Pirate Treasures

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 24, 14 1:26 PM
That's the reason I didn't do this quest 4 months ago. I'm just going to enjoy the goodies dropping from searching the rooms.

MrsFalk
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by MrsFalk on Sep 24, 14 4:43 PM
clm5457 wrote:That's the reason I didn't do this quest 4 months ago. I'm just going to enjoy the goodies dropping from searching the rooms.

Sounds like a smart move. I've completed the offer, but it has depleted my silver tarra cards. The chest was nice, but the search... ugh!

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Sep 24, 14 6:27 PM
I cant get into the expedition. Im told I need gnome the perfumer to get the items but it doesn't appear anywhere???

Clashfan78
Clownfish
Clownfish
695 Posts

[Post New]by Clashfan78 on Sep 24, 14 7:12 PM
Sickofpopups wrote:I cant get into the expedition. Im told I need gnome the perfumer to get the items but it doesn't appear anywhere???

This is from a reply that Crow12000 sent you earlier in another thread:

Well that's weird. You should have to assemble the first 3 artifacts by finding the objects in Paris. Follow your task bar on the left hand side for that.

Once you get those artifacts the next step is to complete the Twilight Gangway, again by following the tasks on the left hand side of your screen that have the word "offer" at the bottom.

Once you complete the gangway you unlock the room and then you will have the screen saying you need to complete the expedition. That should take you to the expedition screen and once that is complete the pirate ship room will be open for 4 hours for you to complete all the tasks.

I can't stress enough that for any and all offers you must follow the assigned tasks. Do NOT assemble anything from the pop up screen only assemble items by using the task bar windows. Assembling from that pop up will not get you credit for the artifact.

Where is it telling you that you need gnome the perfumer? How are you trying to get into the expedition? If you have not done all of the tasks leading up to it and properly assembled the artifacts then you can't do the expedition.

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 24, 14 7:22 PM
Sickofpopups wrote:I cant get into the expedition. Im told I need gnome the perfumer to get the items but it doesn't appear anywhere???

Perhaps you have a glitch in your game. Gnome the Perfumer is from a completely different weekly quest. The one we are working on is for Pirate Treasures.

There is a quest on the left hand side of your page that says Offer at the top. What does that say?

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Sep 24, 14 9:13 PM
On the left hand side I have the pirate skull with two crossed swords through it and it reads "offer" above it.

Click on this and it presents me with two options - organise an expedition to the pirate dragon and feed him. Then explore the pirate ship.

So I click on the explore part (little magnifying glass thingy) and it comes up with what you need to get on to the ship - and hovering over the items I don't have says to get them from Gnome the Perfumer. I don't have "cup with plasma", "gravitation beverage" or "vector diagram"...

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 24, 14 9:31 PM
Ah, ok, that must be a glitch in their type. You need to get the cup with plasma, gravitation beverage, and vector diagram from one of the creatures. Either one on your land or one on your neighbor's land. It changes from offer to offer.

Hmmm, does anyone know which of the creatures is giving this out? Because I don't think it's the mermaid.

Let me experiment and see if I can get any to drop from the creatures.

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 9:32:18 PM PST

Crow12000
Clownfish
Clownfish
559 Posts

[Post New]by Crow12000 on Sep 24, 14 9:38 PM
Sickofpopups wrote:On the left hand side I have the pirate skull with two crossed swords through it and it reads "offer" above it.

Click on this and it presents me with two options - organise an expedition to the pirate dragon and feed him. Then explore the pirate ship.

So I click on the explore part (little magnifying glass thingy) and it comes up with what you need to get on to the ship - and hovering over the items I don't have says to get them from Gnome the Perfumer. I don't have "cup with plasma", "gravitation beverage" or "vector diagram"...

Oh you usually get those from what ever the featured creature is for the quest, in this case the mermaid. However I just looked and none of them are listed on what she drops. I went in and helped 10 mermaids and she didn't drop any of those items. This may be a glitch in this quest that was unknown up to now.

Of course most of us have so many of those from other quests as they usually are dropped frequently. You can't gift them or I would gladly send them to you the only other thing is to buy them from the store. I took a look and each item cost 10 gems for 5 pieces, that's not that bad in terms of expense.

Not sure if it gives you a price on the screen that's less then 30 gems to move forward with the expedition. It's usually more expensive to do it that way than buy them from the store.

I wish I could be more helpful but in the long run the gnome has absolutely nothing to do with this so don't waste any more of your time looking for him.

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 9:39:41 PM PST

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 24, 14 9:45 PM
I saw someone ask about Gravitation Beverage for another weekly offer and she was told they were dropping in rooms. http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/271531.page#5623294

I am going to do a little exploring around Bellows Manor and see what I find, SickofPopUps.

EDIT: I just found the best way to get them. You need to help neighbors with their expeditions. If you take a valuable (brown) chest, you get the vector diagram and the cup with plasma. If you take the lucky (silver) chest, you get a gravitation beverage and event horizon. If you take the generous (blue) chest, you get two cups with plasma, two vector diagrams and two gravitation beverages.

I am still exploring. I will let you know if any drop for me.

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 9:51:31 PM PST

[Post New]by Sickofpopups on Sep 24, 14 9:59 PM
Thanks for all the help. Very frustrating for new to the game players when this happens. I don't have many crystals atm so will just have to play on and see what I get from other drops

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Sep 24, 14 10:19 PM
Sickofpopups wrote:Thanks for all the help. Very frustrating for new to the game players when this happens. I don't have many crystals atm so will just have to play on and see what I get from other drops

This is very unusual. Every offer that I can remember had a creature listed that you that you would receive these items from.

I just tried feeding various creatures on my land and my neighbors' lands and got nothing. I also tried a few rooms in Bellows and Paris and nothing. I suggest you help your neighbors with their expeditions. And also contact Tech Support, maybe they can help you. You can fill out a tech support request here: https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask

Edited on 09/24/2014 at 10:41:52 PM PST

zumapuma
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by zumapuma on Sep 26, 14 2:50 PM
Just wanted to put my two cents in about this quest. I've finished it and was very glad for all the help (warnings?) about how small the items were and how well they were hidden. Still, this one is the worst ones so far for me. WAY too expensive to get through and I don't know how anyone gets through those last few hours without the nautilus.

In loving memory of this quest being out of my life, I am dedicating some serious diamonds to people that are trying to feed the dragon today and are at their last hour and need a lot of help.

And to anyone who keeps running the dragons on these quests and puts zero money down, I won't help you. I think that is being very unfair, especially when you do it multiple times.

Play nice, be happy.

Zumapuma

Ellei4997
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by Ellei4997 on Sep 26, 14 8:44 PM
You have to be kidding me; just got the Pirate Dragon fed, thanks to assistance from my wonderful neighbors & now have had to reboot the game; so far, twice.

Go to: