GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 12, 14 9:46 AM
klfrr wrote:Mouse and Eggs qualify for the It's Alive category.
It's Number Eight rather that Number 8.
It's Bird Origami, not Origami Bird.

The items seem all so small in this scene! Thanks a bunch for your ongoing work.

Waynea

GilGalad2 wrote:13.4 Lost Steam

It's Alive (14)

Ant*, Beetle*, Cat, Crab, Fish, Gator, Giant Lizard, Hawk, Lizard*, Monkey, Moth*, Rabbit, Spider*, Velociraptor.

Items that can be worn (13)

Beads, Face Mask, Fox, Kimono, Peasant Hat, Ring, Samurai Helmet, Sandal, Shirt, Shoe, Straw Hat, Sunglasses, Umbrella.

In the foreground (17)

Beetle*, Car, Chopsticks, Doll Head, Dolphin, Geisha, Lizard *, Matches, Moth*, No Tattoos, Number 8, Origami Bird, Rubber Ducky, Sandal*, Sun, Spider*, Tape measure.

Note: Tiger, Frog and Horse do not count in "It's Alive" as they are pictures or statues.

* Found in another category

Thanks again klfrr, I have edited the original post.

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, loc

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 12, 14 10:01 AM
2.3 Papa Legbas Voodoo Shop. Total items 54

Organic (15)

Bat*, Banana Peel, Conch, Corn Husks,Crow*, Fern*, Jalapeno*, Lily*, Lizard, Maple Leaf, Orange, Pumpkin, Rat*, Spider*, Wish Bone.
note; owl and rabbits foot do not count.

4 letters or less (12)

Bat*, Cane, Club, Crow*, Eye, Fern*, Key*, Lily*, Owl, Rat*, Shoe, Sun.

Fits in a pocket (11)

Birthday Candle, Gag Glasses, Jalapeno*, Key*, Knife, Lighter, Padlock, Ninety Nine, Rabbit's Foot, Spider*, Devil Card.

* Appears in more than one group.

Remaining items in the scene (not fitting into any group)

Bricks, Bucket of Paint, Chalice, Diamond, Do Not Enter, Door Knocker, Gleaming Star, Guitar, Hand Mirror, Hand Print, Jelly Beans, Lantern, Magnifying Glass, Paint Brush, Pinwheel, Potion, Psychic, Saxophone, Snow Globe, Sun Dial, Target, Theatre Mask, Thirteen, Trash Can.

22 July update: Item added to scene, ninety nine. Items removed from scene, harmonica, matches, spade.

Please let us know of any errors.

Another big thank you to klfrr for the detailed list of items in this scene, and to Nelle9666 for cross checking.

Edited on 08/31/2014 at 7:07:55 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 12, 14 10:06 AM
The next scene I will work on will be Rowdy Rooftop. My choices may appear very random, but I am picking scenes that I like or know well so that I don't get bored!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 12, 14 11:36 AM
GilGalad2, you might also want to add to the note in Lost Steam that Rooster is also one of those statues and does NOT work in It's Alive.

I will work on double checking MUZM, next.

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 11:39:22 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, location

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 12, 14 8:32 PM
GilGalad2,

Re: MUZM

Security Guard and Mummy are valid items in the Lift With Your Legs category.
Pottery does NOT work in that category.

Also noted that the Handcuffs, Ram Skull, and Opossum do NOT work in the Hanging Items category.

Waynea

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 11:28:55 AM PST

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations,

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 12, 14 9:04 PM
Eli173,

Re: 10.4 Ship Graveyard
Sorry, it looks like I told you Telephone Booth when the actual clue is Phone Booth.

Waynea

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 11:29:52 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, location

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 13, 14 1:12 AM
klfrr wrote:GilGalad2,

Security Guard and Mummy are valid items in the Lift With Your Legs category.
Pottery does NOT work in that category.

Also noted that the Handcuffs, Ram Skull, and Opossum do NOT work in the Hanging Items category.

Waynea

GilGalad2 wrote:10.3 MUZM

On the stairs (16)

African Statue*, Billy Club, Book, Boot Print, Candle, Clubs, Deer, Dust Brush, Egyptian Statue*, Hammer, Missing Tile, Newspaper, Rabbit, Scarab, Spear, Winged Statue*.
Not Loris.

Hanging Items (14)

Bat, Bow Tie, Centaur, Diamond, Disco Ball*, Exit, Eyeball, Heart, Holiday Lights, Licorice, Necklace, Noose, Squirrel, Toothbrush.
Not Handcuffs.

Lift with your legs (10)

African Statue*, Bowling Ball, Disco Ball*, Egyptian Carving, Egyptian Statue*, Knight, Mammoth Skull, Sarcophagus, Shield, Winged Statue*.

* Found in more than one category.

A big thank you to klfrr for providing the full item list for this scene.

Many thanks klfrr, I thought 10 was a small number of items for 'lift with your legs'! The original post has been edited to add your changes.

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 13, 14 1:14 AM
klfrr wrote:GilGalad2, you might also want to add to the note in Lost Steam that Rooster is also one of those statues and does NOT work in It's Alive.

I will work on double checking MUZM, next.

Good idea! I have edited the original post and added Dolphin to the NOT included list!

klfrr
Clownfish
Clownfish
807 Posts

NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, etc.)

[Post New]by klfrr on Feb 13, 14 5:19 PM
Elinu, I did a pretty thorough double check of Ch 2.4 General Store (orig post on p.4) and found a few things:

Sunglasses is a bonus item in Not To Be Stepped On,
but Dumbell (sp.) is NOT!
Bullwhip, Dynamite, Hook, and Scissors all work in the Tools category,
but Cane does NOT.

Very difficult to figure out because of the overlap between very similar categories!

Hope that will help.

Waynea

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 11:30:47 AM PST

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, et

[Post New]by doofus09 on Feb 15, 14 2:30 AM
In ch13.3, coins is a musical item

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locations, e

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 15, 14 4:22 AM
doofus09 wrote:In ch13.3, coins is a musical item

Thanks doofus09! I have edited the original post.

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 15, 14 4:25 AM
13.4 Lost Steam

Just so everyone knows, I found two more items in 'Items which can be worn', they are rose and wood bucket. I checked wood bucket 4 times to be sure!

I have edited to original post.

Edited on 02/15/2014 at 4:45:40 AM PST

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 15, 14 6:48 AM
I need help with 10.1- Spirit Party. I can't fix the It's Round group sublist. As soon as I'm sure an item qualifies, next time it just doesn't seem to, and vice versa. If anyone has any info on particular items, pls send me a PM so that we can compare lists. Thanks!

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 17, 14 4:37 AM
11.3 Rowdy Rooftop (62)

Items that make music (9)

Accordion, Banjo, Comb*, Flute*, Harp, Piano, Sitar, Tambourine, Violin.

Higher than the exit sign (13)

Antlers, Book, Comb*, Cowboy Hat, Flower Carving, Jupiter, Owl, Pterodactyl, Raccoon, Redrum, Saturn, Top Hat, X.

In the hall (12)

Beehive, Boots, Broom, Exit, Flute*, French Map, Ghost Man, Hammer, Mona Lisa, Swordfish, Tricycle, Woman Ghost.

Remaining non bonus items (30)

A, Armadillo, Beanie, Bicycle, Bird Cage, Candle Holder, Cat, Claw Marks, Cracked Egg, Crow, Doll, Earring, Fork, Ghost Boy, Glasses, Gold Coins, Heart, Lion, Money Bag, Moon, Poker Chip, Shoes, Snail, Suitcase, Sword, Telescope, Tie, Tiger, Treasure Chest, Vase.

* Appears in more than one category.

A big thank you to klfrr for providing the full item list for this scene.

Edited on 03/06/2014 at 2:16:29 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 17, 14 4:40 AM
Just to let you all know that I am now working on 3.1 The Swampy Bottom

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 18, 14 4:27 PM
Chapter 10.1 – Spirit Party [Total Items: 62]

*= belongs to more than one group

Above the Cat’s Head [20]

Bow Tie, Cigar, Collar, Doll Head, Duck, Feather, Fish Hook, Frog, Gravestone, Hoop Ring*, Hot Air Balloon*, Key*, Nail, Owl, Purple Marble*, Skull Photo*, Snail, Snow Flake*, Thermometer, Umbrella* (Club Clover and Trophy do not qualify)

Found in a Treasure Chest [18]

Amethyst, Coin*, Crown, Diamond, Emerald, Goblet*, Hoop Ring*, Key*, Magic Book, Padlock*, Pearl Necklace*, Pen, Pistol, Pocket Watch*, Ruby, Sapphire*, Trophy*, Vase

Round Items [17]

Coin*, Crystal Ball, Goblet*, Hot Air Balloon*, Mirror Skull, Padlock*, Pearl Necklace*, Pocket Watch*, Poison Bottle, Purple Marble*, Sapphire*, Skull Photo*, Snow Flake*, Teacup, Trophy*, Umbrella*, Yellow Marble (Eyeball, Candle Holder and Hoop Ring -among others- do not qualify)

Remaining (non bonus) items [21] : Arrow, Birthday Candle, Broom, Candle Holder, Cat, Cleaver, Club Clover, Eyeball, Feather Duster, Fire Poker, Flowers, Foot Print, Good Bye, Hand Print, Machete, Pillow, Poison Ivy, Saw, Steak, Tassel, Whip

- klfrr provided the scene's full list and helped with the Round Items group , while Nelle9666 cross-checked the final list.
- If you find any errors/omissions please double check and send me PM.

Oct. 19, 2014: Revised to include Sapphire in the Round Items group -thanks, Nelle!

Edited on 10/19/2014 at 6:04:51 PM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

Re:NEW and improved - List of categorical bonus groupings (animals, foods, locati

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 20, 14 6:15 AM
AS OF 27 AUGUST 2014 THIS LIST IS OUT OF DATE. CURRENT LIST ON PAGE 15

3.1 The Swampy Bottom

Under the snoozing guys head (23)

Bagpipes, Baseball bat, Blue Ribbon, Bomb, Boots, Bowl, Car, Cherry*, Grapes*, Liberty Bell, Limes*, Pickles*, Pie*, Pigeon*, Poker Chips, Rose, Skunk, Sock, Tree, Trombone, Trumpet, Turkey*, X.

Food Items (12)

Bear*, Beehive, Cherry*, Goose*, Grapes*, Hops, Lemon, Limes*, Pickles*, Pie*, Pigeon*, Turkey*.

Critters and former critters (10)

Alien Face, Antlers, Bear, Dragon, Goose*, Lion, Pigeon*, Pink Elephant, Skunk*, Turkey*.

* Appears in more than one group.

Remaining non bonus items (22)

Anchor, Beads, Bow Tie, Boxing Gloves, Clover, Eyeball, Eye Patch, Fern, Fly, Fork, Goggles, Golf Club, Jack, Mask, Phone, Pink Dress, Pirate Flag, Record, Ring, Robot, Sapphire, Sheets.

A big thank you to klfrr for providing the detailed list for this scene and to Nelle9666 for checking the list.

Edited on 08/29/2014 at 6:14:38 AM PST

GilGalad2
Minnow
Minnow
203 Posts

[Post New]by GilGalad2 on Feb 20, 14 6:16 AM
I am now working on 3.3 The Soul of the Bayou!

eli173
Manatee
Manatee
3,645 Posts

[Post New]by eli173 on Feb 20, 14 6:30 AM
GilGalad2 wrote:I am now working on 3.3 The Soul of the Bayou!

I am now not working on anything!

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Feb 20, 14 8:52 AM
attention forum posters

You all rock – there has been a ton of great work on the sublists!

I find that I have been making assumptions about the work that may or may not apply. I would like to clarify some things here.

Here are what I see as my responsibilities:
1) Editing everything on the page 1 series of posts - total number of items, name of each grouping, and number of items in each.
2) Scanning the forum replies every couple of days, and adding a tag to indicate any new sublist with the page number.
3) Putting in the initial number totals for each new sublist.

Here is what I ask of sublist authors:
1) First, thank you very much . If you do not see that I have tagged your sublist in a reasonable amount of time, please PM me so I can fix it. Same applies if I make a mistake, or incorrectly correct something.
2) Please maintain and apply any relevant corrections to your sublist from the forum. I will assume you watch for changes and apply them to your original sublist post.
3) Please do not create a duplicate sublist post - this is confusing to me, and I assume others as well, not knowing which copy is correct or corrected.
3) If there are any numerical changes to your lists, please PM me so that I can correct them on the front page summary list.
4) If you want to take some time to check out corrections offered by others, please feel free to do so, rather than going back-and-forth. I will assume that the original posting of the sublist has been corrected to your satisfaction.

For the rest of you, I love to see your lively discussions. Quoting entire sublist posts, however, leaves the forum a bit clunky and confusing for a casual or first-time browser. (Or me, on a bad day ) You have done an awesome job figuring out how to avoid overlapping effort, and so far everyone has been civil, polite and helpful. Open discussion is probably best, as several people may have the same corrections to offer and I don't want our gracious sublist authors bombarded with private messages that all say the same thing, but please try to avoid having too many of the "yeah, me too"-type posts that have choked and stalled so many other discussion threads.

Since the changes I need to make are simple, I prefer being private messaged for any corrections, rather then publicly "nagged" . Plus that means I don't need to pay quite as much attention to this thread.

Onward and upward!

Edited on 02/20/2014 at 12:31:01 PM PST

Go to: