Suggestions for the developers

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

Sadly This is True!

[Post New]by Fishpole on Nov 17, 14 11:22 PM
NeenaL60 wrote:What we have been asking for, begging for, praying for, hanging on until, call it by any name you want and it's still not going to happen, NEVER! It is clear that NOTHING, is going to happen. All these months.....now we have to deal with it. Either we quit and throw in the towel or carry on and say nothing because we don't matter, not a single one of us matter to that Co. I for one, think we are the best.

I don't know if it's that we DON'T matter to the company.....but I was told that the people here on the Forum are representative of only a small amount of people that play this game.

And apparently the MAJORITY of players out there are NOT complaining the way we are!

Changes are based on players dissatisfaction and the stats show that 'seemingly' most players are satisfied with the game and continue downloading and playing it just the way it is.

Under these circumstances there is NO reason for the Developers to make what will probably be costly changes to satisfy what they feel is just a minority of players.

At least....this is the take that I got on the situation.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Suggestions for the developers

[Post New]by kdreetz on Nov 18, 14 12:05 AM
Dear Santa (Devs),
I just want to give out more gifts to friends. I don't mind if it's 10 everyday or 5 every 12 hours (like playing dice), but that's the only thing that I want for Christmas. Thank you.

buttercat1
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by buttercat1 on Nov 18, 14 8:30 AM
I don't normaly talk in a forum but just wanted to say read a lot of the idea's and think they are good now only if they could add them to the game. I agree with eveyone that they need to use diffrent scenes for the quest I'm tired of going to the same two to four scenes and need the same things from them. I do go to all the abanden ones just to get money.

[Post New]by strictly2leftfe on Nov 19, 14 7:41 PM
Add a Tab to the Inventory for air ship items only as it's difficult to see how many of these items you have when they are all mixed in with the rest, particularly when you are low on a particular air ship item.

Reset all the highest scores in Top List for every HOS and start again. It has been reported many times in the technical issues that these highest scores are incorrect. There is a bug in this area of the game where the clock stays at zero very occasionally and you end up with a score of 296,900. I have reported this again in the iOS technical issues thread on Nov 15, 2014 at 6:54 PM.

Once the Max Score Is reached in Game Table, replace with 5 more targets - say for 15,000,000 then 20,000,000 and so on. This would give long time players something to more aim at and add extra rewards for such players.

Once an achievement has been completed, reset it with 3 new targets - for example, for the Midnight Castle Ph D achievement, once 1000 quests have been completed, reset it to (say), 2000, 3000 and 4000 quests. Again this would give long time players the same benefits as described above. Otherwise the game gets too boring when you're at the higher levels.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Nov 27, 14 7:56 PM
It's so very sad, but alas 'tis true,
Henry says he needs some help.
But he'll just have to wait,
'Cause my android's stuck at level 38!

SO....All I want for Christmas is my next update!

OK, now that I've got that out of my system, I really do want to let you know that I love this game. Just want to play it all the time.

My first suggestion would be to make it possible to select which item you were playing for in each hos. Make it so you can select from the list you can now pull down to see what the possibilities are.

Second, would be to make the prizes you receive when crafting an item truely random. Get rid of the 'X' as I think that if you are going to offer a prize, don't just give us nothing. And it is really annoying seeing all the lovely items that are ALWAYS just out of reach.

And finally, how about letting us be a little more giving. I have 52 friends, so that means that I can give each of them not quite 3 gifts a month. Besides, if we are giving more that means that we have to play more so that we have items to offer as gifts.

Overall, though, I think you all do a wonderful job with this game.

THANKS!!!!!!!

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Nov 30, 14 6:33 AM
I posted this in a thread about the contest for "unique stamps"

Not everyone does facebook. They should get the tournament going again and you could win items that you need in the game. Not just the diamonds!! I know you can upgrade for items. But really what will one or two diamonds get you, if your not in the top percent??

I think that would be more fair to players who aren't getting the large numbers of diamonds. If you don't score enough for the diamond count they could at least give something to everyone who participated in the tournament at the time.

Especially since they have had problems with it. I haven't been able to play since the previous update. But I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. .

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 1, 14 8:37 AM
How about a special Emporium with a selection of gifts for those of us who get dinged by the game, with entry controlled by player ID. This would be the most frequented spot in the game for some of us. I'd be there at least twice a day after each cut out.

Also, a secret portal to a parallel universe where there are ten each of the most frequently used HOS, and those HOS only contain useful items, no harpy feathers or bloody necklaces.

More things to pound on. I've maxed out the knights, but it's still a good way to vent and I wonder if the devs hear when they pound on the floor. Earlier in this thread, some one mentioned a bobble head gnome above the bar counter, but I can't find it. Did it vanish in the update, or maybe it hasn't appeared yet - I'm on level 30.

Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Valjune on Dec 1, 14 2:08 PM
Hey ReallyHelpless! (love your name, btw, call me ReallyHelplessJr.!) Anyways, I learned from someone else that the bobble head guy is in the food HOS (bar counter) in the tavern. Upper right-hand corner of the scene. : )

Valjune
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by Valjune on Dec 1, 14 5:37 PM
I mean left-hand corner. duh.

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Dec 2, 14 10:52 AM
Hey Valjune - thanks for the info. Now I've got a fun thing to do when I play that HOS for the trillionth time, yet again.

[Post New]by stephenisakeeper on Dec 2, 14 6:20 PM
I noticed one thing wrong. After the Vampire changed her picture did not change in the dice game.

But I have to agree there needs to be more incentive for maxing out the hidden object areas. My suggestion would be to open them up completely free or at least reduce the wait time to 30 minutes once they max out the score. If people realized this they would be more apt to spend gems to complete the areas quickly so they can have access to them fully or less wait time. This would be also a incentive for the ones that are playing for free so they don't decide to just give up on the game. It possible when they do have money they might be willing to spend on it at later date if you gave them incentives.

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 6:35:22 PM PST

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 3, 14 2:26 PM
Hey Everyone,

Thanks so much for continuing to post such great suggestions! I'm going to go ahead and forward this along to the appropriate teams, and your suggestions will be taken into consideration for future updates

Happy Gaming!

bfgVaiya

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Dec 3, 14 9:21 PM
stephenisakeeper wrote:I noticed one thing wrong. After the Vampire changed her picture did not change in the dice game.

But I have to agree there needs to be more incentive for maxing out the hidden object areas. My suggestion would be to open them up completely free or at least reduce the wait time to 30 minutes once they max out the score. If people realized this they would be more apt to spend gems to complete the areas quickly so they can have access to them fully or less wait time. This would be also a incentive for the ones that are playing for free so they don't decide to just give up on the game. It possible when they do have money they might be willing to spend on it at later date if you gave them incentives.

I think that a hour is fine, as you open more HOS it takes me 40min to go through them all (37 HOS), and to get the flowers slows you down too...... and in this time I can do the things I need to do in the house, can't sit here all day and let things slide, dishes and clothes don't wash themselves !!!

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Dec 4, 14 12:29 AM
Please increase the reward for completing the HOS and maybe let us keep quested items after completing quest to sell on. Thanks

[Post New]by claire_lou28 on Dec 7, 14 12:50 PM
Please please please update the game for android. I love to game but don't see the point in playing if I'm going to be halted at some point. Also I agree with alot of the folks here about the gifts. Can we at least send ten gifts per day? Most of us have alot of friends and I know I feel bad when I can't send gifts back to them. Thanks x

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Dec 16, 14 5:49 AM
I would like to see them add the pet medalions to the list of items we can gift. Lots of people have more than they need and others are struggling to get enough to craft their pets, especially now since there is no way to get the medalions except to buy them.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 16, 14 9:05 AM
Beckster............I agree...........I have tons of medallions......I don't need them....they sell for a whole 5 coins (blah).........I would LOVE to gift them.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Dec 18, 14 5:02 AM
Oh yeah, one more thing that I would really like to see is some sort of safety question before I accidently spend all my hard earned diamonds on bringing my pet back early or using the lightening botton on the HOS scenes. Maybe just a pop up like the gifting screen has, asking it I want to spend the diamonds. I know a lot of people spend their diamonds without meaning to. I know that I am trying to save for pets that I don't ha7ve, so a safety question would make me feel lots better. Thanks for listening!!

I almost forgot, but it would be really nice to be able to put your pointer on an item that you are going to gift someone and know what it is. For me, that would be really helpful with the eggs. I have a hard time telling them apart. Almost made a mistake today and gifted one that I am waiting to hatch. Then I would have cried......

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 12:47:45 PM PST

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Dec 29, 14 4:39 PM
PTBT what I do while waiting for the scene to re-open is to visit all HOS sites that are open to gather more coin & inventory. The further you progress the more it will cost you & with extra inventory some quests go faster as you don't need to hunt for them. Also gather flowers along the way for more coins. Hope this helps while you wait. Janet McD CAN i227167

[Post New]by JAMcDonnell on Dec 29, 14 4:42 PM
I would like us to be able to gift more than 5 per day. Either as you increase in levels or friends. Also the "gift for a friend" when will we be able to use those. It could be an addition to the 5 per day. So you are allowed say 15 per day, 10 can be wish list & 5 could be the gifts.

Go to: