Some GOOD News?

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

Re:Some GOOD News?

[Post New]by kimberph on Feb 12, 14 5:41 PM
Finally completed my Shuga family. Woot!
And I got a Schmoochle.

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 12, 14 5:55 PM
kimberph wrote:Finally completed my Shuga family. Woot!
And I got a Schmoochle.

WoW the whole family together at last!! I'd like to hear them making their music all together! AND I just luv Smooch....when we first saw him/her I didn't even want one....now working on my fourth...LOLOL...their song is GREAT! And they don't take over the landscape....Congrats on your successes!!

Not too long till we get the Hoola Girl and Blabbit! I want that big bottomed bunny so bad..... I've even saved his spot on the smaller ledge on the left...it's all his...come to mama my hoppy sweet....The ANDS just go on....it looks like we may be getting a new monster for Earth (?) ...hoping a new Ethereal for it...we'll have to wait to see and act surprised...lol

Happy MSMing Kim and All!!

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Feb 12, 14 8:41 PM
Thanks NewMexShelly. They do sound great!
What's weird, though, is that Kristian Bush has a nearby stop on his 2014 tour and I keep hearing promos for it that play that song.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 13, 14 2:51 AM
Again, happy to read about our successes. This game can give a lot of joy, really, and it's great we can share especially that some people who are not 'initiated' may not understand why we start shrieking, jumping and yelling all of a sudden while sitting in front of our PCs and telling them that "I just got a Ghatz" may not clear the situation at all
Proudly reporting: my first Jeodee is slowly coming into reality (and I must confess I lost hope long time ago). And, after obtaining a whole pink and loud army of Pompoms, I got a Shugitar, just Shugarock to have them all. Happy, happy, happy
Luck to all and more good news

DB_Guy
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by DB_Guy on Feb 13, 14 6:49 AM
Got one Smoochle and another in the Nursery!!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 13, 14 8:21 AM
Last news : the Shugafamily is almost completed, missing Shugajo and Shugabass, but Pot and Oak don't really cooperate, tired or missing their islands, I don't know... well the orchestra has a very nice sound, I 'm not tired of hearing them, which is not the case on some of my islands now, but I subdue some and it's better this way !!

On ethereal my second Jeeode is in the nursery, I tried for a Boodoo with Grumpyre, no luck, but it's looking nice with 3 Whisps, a bunch of Ghazts and Grumpyres (not too loud the Grumpyres, pliz ), my lovely Jeeode, and if I can't breed a Sox I'll buy her/him as my diamonds are piling up now, 670 today and the mines at full speed, which isn't much but better than nothing.

And, and a Wubbox fully fed on Cold, soon going to Gold, I am breeding and baking, and feeding to have the good number of my monsters to feed It there... ouf, what a fulltime job this is, I am retired or I wouldn't find time enough for all this

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 13, 14 8:52 AM
I've just scratched 1000 diamonds! never believed it's possible

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 13, 14 8:57 AM
skarabo wrote:I've just scratched 1000 diamonds! never believed it's possible

That's fantastic!!! I think you're the first one to do that, if I'm not mistaken! Congratulations!!!!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 13, 14 10:55 AM

WOW, the best I could do scratching was 10 diamonds, two zeros are missing, sigh, and I was glad already.... you should pop a bottle of Champagne, or whatever

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Feb 13, 14 11:36 AM
I put the Wubbox I had on Cold on Gold I, fed it all my monsters from all the islands, powered it up, I went to the Goal part and 50 diamonds went to my pocket, then I came back to Gold and put all the monsters back on Gold fetching them in Wubbie's tummy, none had disappeared from their original islands.... I call it a very good day indeed....

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Feb 13, 14 12:24 PM
Today I FINALLY hatched a second reebro, months after getting my first one that I'd sent to ethereal island. I'd tried many times trying to breed for another one with the original parents but they "died out" on me long ago, so I've just been switching out the parents until it worked again. So my air island is done unless I plan on getting a wubbox for it someday. I just powered up my wubbox on cold island right now too. It's a girl this time! Her name is Flo.

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 13, 14 12:32 PM
redcloud33 wrote:

WOW, the best I could do scratching was 10 diamonds, two zeros are missing, sigh, and I was glad already.... you should pop a bottle of Champagne, or whatever

Re ome GOOD News?
[Post New]by FishyFemale on February 13, 8:57 AM
skarabo wrote:
I've just scratched 1000 diamonds! never believed it's possible

That's fantastic!!! I think you're the first one to do that, if I'm not mistaken! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks, guys, I still can't believe, start the game every five minutes or so to check if they are there champagne has to wait till weekend but who knows
Luck to all

kimberph
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by kimberph on Feb 13, 14 4:31 PM
Finally have a Sox in the breeding structure (after close to 100 attempts)! But what do I do with by ghazt and jeeode hearts? I don't want to sell them off.

Guess that blows my dog bathing theory

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 14, 14 3:33 AM
kimberph wrote:Finally have a Sox in the breeding structure (after close to 100 attempts)! But what do I do with by ghazt and jeeode hearts? I don't want to sell them off.

CONGRATS!!! As you see, patience... and a pinch of luck

Guess that blows my dog bathing theory

What a pity, I've got three dogs and was going to test your theory extensively ;P

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 14, 14 5:31 AM

WoW sweetie that's great! Woohooo! The skies the limit now....what are you going to do with it? Dream big, Big, BIG!!! And then....be practical LOL

Congrats all on your breeding successes....another Smoochie in the hatchery...where oh where are the elusive Ethereals?

Maybe today for my Valentines Day present?

Happy MSMing Ya'll !!

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 14, 14 7:14 AM
NewMexShelly wrote:

WoW sweetie that's great! Woohooo! The skies the limit now....what are you going to do with it? Dream big, Big, BIG!!! And then....be practical LOL

Ha, that's a huge problem on one hand I thought about buying a grumpyre, as I have no luck with it. On the other - maybe get a Shuga and start a new island? OR maybe get torches lit permanently? I suffer... I 've got a headache... I'm confused... what to do? what to do? What would you do?
Have a good, sunny and pink, and very very very etheral Valentines

NewMexShelly
Herring
Herring
337 Posts

[Post New]by NewMexShelly on Feb 14, 14 1:12 PM
I'm a brooder Skara....so I would sit on my nest egg and contemplate my good fortune for a while, before taking any steps to deplete it. Just me.....I've always hated those morning after regrets.....(and believe me I've seen a few of those) LOL

What ever you do....take joy in your windfall....

skarabo
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by skarabo on Feb 15, 14 5:06 AM
You can always take it this way: every failure with breeding gets you one tiny step closer to getting what you want that's the way I TRY to see it, but it is not always working I have to work harder on my Polyanna syndrome
But what a joy when we succeed after all these frustrating attempts, right?

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 15, 14 5:19 AM

very awesome!!! only one other I seen on here get that!!!! nice job!

sullyr33
Clownfish
Clownfish
615 Posts

[Post New]by sullyr33 on Feb 15, 14 5:25 AM
so I keep trying to save for my wubby on cold lol then keep spending!!!! but all for food!!!
only 2 shugs left to have doubles of everyone on that island!!!! um whatever is with furcoen and potbelly!
and really only bummer now I have in the game is no grumpyre!!! but try try again!!!
good luck everyone in your goals!!!!

Go to: