The Doctor's Blog

The Doctor's Blog

[Post New]by Ken_TheDoctor on May 21, 14 2:08 PM
Hi everyone and thank you all for the good wishes and for all of the gifts that you are showering me with - I can hardly believe it! I'm gifting in rotation as fast as the 5-a-day rule alows and also if people need things that I have!

I must say the game seems to play more smoothly than I recall it from before so maybe Elephant have done something right for once! This is just a brief Blog to let you all know how greatful I am for your support... Don't worry about the eggs for the moment: at this stage, finding the coins to hatch them would be difficult but thatnk you both for the offer.

All the best to you all, and see you in the Castle>
Ken

aka
The Doctor: 256831

Re:The Doctor's Blog

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on May 21, 14 2:26 PM
Don't worry about the eggs for the moment: at this stage, finding the coins to hatch them would be difficult but thank you both for the offer.

Hey Doc,
If you need some coin I have lots of items that I had to craft for the Daily Quests....you can always cash them in
Aaron

And of course some Eggs for you

Edited on 05/21/2014 at 2:27:28 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on May 21, 14 4:14 PM
Yeah, Doc, put some things on your wish list that are worth a lot, whatever you've got at your level. We'll get those eggs hatched in no time. Feeding them with still be your problem, but food's a good gift too. Don't worry too much about reciprocating. I'm sure most of us are happy to help you get back in the game after losing your old ones!
Rose

[Post New]by montythecat on May 23, 14 1:59 AM
Delighted you are back in the castle, purr purr. and that both you and Mrs Doctor are getting better. Hope the mice and rodents aren't getting into the tardis as there are a lot around in many locations. Let me know if I can lend a paw to help catch a few. I manage a few a week in North Somerset UK.
I have a spare emerald dragon and owl egg if you need them, just put them on your wish list.
Good luck in the castle.
Montythecat

Go to: