Monkeygus
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Monkeygus on Sep 28, 14 4:45 PM
Running Win8 on a Digital Storm gaming computer. I received a fix for this game the other day and it just got worse. The game freezes every 8 minutes. No particular place where it freezes. On the bright side, when I restart the game it will start where I left off. They need to do one more round of fixes for this. It's a great game and I will continue to fight with it until the end. Please fix this problem!

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by jellybean1956 on Oct 14, 14 2:30 PM
Why does the game keep crashing? It's a really good game but it is frustrating when it freezes and sometimes even lose images. Any ideas about a fix? I've tried all the noted suggestions.

TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by crazyclaylady on Oct 14, 14 3:40 PM
Hi, I am still trying to open "Dreampath: The two kingdoms collector's edition". I open it up and got my name in to play the game. Then I hit the play "Button" and I am kicked out. I sent a note to you in June and have had no replay from anybody. I have a pc and am running Windows 8.1. Is there a solution for this problem? I have gone to your "help section" and there was no problem like mine. Please help and Thank you for any help.

[Post New]by BUBBADOGGER on Oct 20, 14 3:08 PM
ditto to all the above. i am very disappointed. i mean it has dragons and everything. but, it freezes up every five minutes. i hope they fix it because i want to finish the story.

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Oct 23, 14 2:16 PM
Me, too.

Win8, Toshiba satellite laptop.

I always start over at the beginning when I first play a new game.

The Demo ran fine.

Game has locked up twice - and I'm still in the demo part. The second time, after I opened Task Manager, my cursor disappeared every time I took it off the task bar.

A FIX IS IN ORDER! or I'll be requesting my credits back.

I'll un- and re-install it, but based on prior tech posts, I'm not hoping for much.

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Oct 27, 14 6:51 PM
What I believe to be a "fix" downloaded itself today. NOT FIXED. Still locking up. Here's the error message (which showed up after I did ctrl-alt-del & went to task mgr):

error: access violation at 0x0047462B (tried to write to 0x00000000), program terminated

except, it didn't close it until I clicked OK on the error message. The message did not get superimposed over the locked scene - and at that point, my system cursor could only move at the bottom of the screen.

I'm flagging this so the mod will see it right away (I hope).

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Nov 4, 14 8:47 AM
this game is the glitchiest game ever...crashes more than any game I have ever played...I tried all the suggestions nothing worked. also could not find the .exe file for this game, was not where it is supposed to be and compatibility mode did not show up. op sys is win 7 64bit I also noticed a lot of ppl are having issues with this game so I think an update is in order don't u?

[Post New]by srshelton on Nov 29, 14 12:38 AM
HI, I have a laptop, Windows 7, downloaded just fine but will only play for a short time before it freezes up. Twice now, I've restarted my computer and I play just a bit longer before it does it again. I'm not gonna do that anymore therefore the post.
Anyone been able to figure this glitch out yet? Thanks!

hdnobjgamluvr
Shark
Shark
12,611 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition her

[Post New]by hdnobjgamluvr on Jan 19, 15 4:16 PM
It crashed on me 17 times so far !!! WTH ??? Just purchased yesterday.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ETA Mods.....NO it's NOT my computer....don't need a repeat post from you RE: " Game Crashing / Freezing see Help pages "

This games came out 6 months ago....and still no fix and no communication from BFG to it's customers........Great way to run a business

Why does BFG continue to offer for sale, a game that's almost impossible to play?

I suspect you'll either lock this thread after my post, or delete my post. Business as usual

Edited on 01/19/2015 at 5:17:28 PM PST

[Post New]by saddlesore_txn on Jan 22, 15 11:08 AM
I've been a member for years, and I don't generally post. I've never had a complaint until now, but this game is awful. I love everything about it - except you can't really play it because all of the tech problems.

I'm having the same crash issues: frozen screen - access violation - etc. I've tried everything also and nothing seems to work. I have to use Task Manager to end the process. Sometimes it's sooooo locked up that I can't use End Task, and have to hold the power button down for what seems like an eternity before the game finally releases my machine.

That is messed up.

How do I go about getting a refund for this defective game or a new CE game?

[Post New]by PennyShort on Jan 26, 15 7:53 PM
I am very unhappy with this game despite the fact that I feel like it could be a good one. I have had multiple crashes with the same error and have had to continually reload the game to continue playing. This is corrupted code, folks, not a "tech issue". I'm on a Windows 7 Pro PC and have NEVER had any problems with Bigfish Games before.
This is the first one I have played from this particular game shop and the problem is sloppy code with poor quality control. I hope Bigfish avoids them in the future.

[Post New]by federation8 on Feb 16, 15 12:20 PM
The game will only run for about 15 minutes before it freezes. The reason is given as:
Error: Access violation at 0 x 0059D18E (tried to write to 0 x00002000), program terminated. I have a PC, windows 7 laptop.

[Post New]by loveboxers on Mar 13, 15 10:08 AM
In the bonus chapter, there is a timed sequence of lights. I know the sequence but, I am not fast enough (arthritis). I don't buy timed games because of this. I play on Casual. Shame Dev's for not telling me this before I bought it. Now I am unable to finish this game.

[Post New]by Lazy_Storm on Jun 13, 15 12:25 PM
The Demo ran fine for the collector's edition and I paid, downloaded and it will not run.

It has a serious error after the creator's titles and crashes.

Is there a way to fix this because I can't play it. I've uninstalled and downloaded it twice now??

[Post New]by Sugarcane1964 on Aug 13, 15 7:10 PM
I purchased this game loved it till I got to the 3 lens and solved the puzzle and went to reach for the golden hand and it kicked me out without the hand . So I can't play any further please advise as to what to do. Thank you

[Post New]by debbie5griff on Oct 15, 15 12:03 PM
REfuses to load fully

[Post New]by TDog57 on Oct 29, 15 11:44 AM
My issue with Dreampath: The Two Kingdoms Collector's Edition: Game continuously locks up. Play for maybe 10 to 15 minutes and then locks up and have to shut it down and start over again. Getting very tired of this.

Stuck at the lighthouse balance puzzle

[Post New]by Grouffe on Feb 17, 16 7:07 AM
After moving the balls in the balance back and forth some times, the red ball suddenly disappeared. I logged out of the game and resumed it, but the red ball is vanished for good. That means I can't get the weights equal, and I'm unable to get the magnet needle which is essential to proceed. When testing the hints, they only send you to the balance puzzle, and when accessing it, they suggest you close it down. So the procedure is circular.

What is the solution to this?

Go to: