Take the crown as the old fart here lol on level 44 and a joung happy 69
Capt. Randy

westwind02
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

Re:What Level Are U on?

[Post New]by westwind02 on Nov 14, 14 8:24 PM
I have finally made it to level 45 and I am a young 65!

raelynn820
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by raelynn820 on Nov 14, 14 8:37 PM
I am on level 28 and turned 60 this year. Growing up a an only child having great fun now wishing these games were out earlier. Better late than never. I have friends on higher levels in the forties.

NENEHI
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by NENEHI on Nov 15, 14 2:59 PM
I am on level 29 (waiting to get into the cloud city or whatever it is) and was 68 in September. If you haven't looked into the senior thread, check it out. Lots of good comments there, too.

montall
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by montall on Nov 15, 14 10:00 PM
I'm on level 40 and I was 69 in August. Something tells me I'll be 70 before I finish this level.

I can't remember when I started playing this game but it seems like a long, long time ago, back at the beginning of the year I think. The stats tell me I've been playing for 20 days 14 hours and 19 minutes in total.

That's almost three weeks of my life I'll never get back. Yikes.

Cheers ... Leonie

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Nov 15, 14 10:14 PM
I am on level 50 and I am 57!
Still loving the game!
Just wish updates didn't take so long!
I play on iOS
Susan
Id # 500223

[Post New]by Val911 on Nov 22, 14 8:26 PM
I am stuck on level 19 waiting on the elusive brown stamp!
Live outside of Houston Tx and just turned 62.
I play on iPad and have been playing about 6 weeks.

Scolon18
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Scolon18 on Nov 22, 14 11:12 PM
Val911
Sent you a pm

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Nov 23, 14 10:40 AM
Hi everyone, I'm on level 19, halfway to level 20, gathering some items to be able to continue because I seem to run out of a few items all the time, I'm 28 years old on sick leave so nothing but time to play MC Good to meet you guys!

[Post New]by Starcraftdiva on Nov 23, 14 2:27 PM
"Orchid" here; on level 29 and I must say this has been my favourite level so far. I love horses...especially, white, very special horses...'nough said . I love the surprises MC brings every day (even the glitches ) ... thanks to all the higher level players who worked out some of the kinks of this level with the developers before I got to it . No issues for me, so thank you to all who contributed to the improvements.

Hi Blabbitfan - welcome to my friends list

Edited on 11/23/2014 at 2:28:58 PM PST

[Post New]by Duncan_14all on Nov 23, 14 2:41 PM
Montall (Leonie)

I quote myself, written on Jan 13.

"This game will cost me a few years of my life, when we have to play the HOS over and over again to reach WHAT? I suppose I deserve a mention in The Guiness Book of Records, the guy that played Midnight Castle 10 years to earn nothing but grey hair and fear for HOS-games." Nuff said.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Nov 25, 14 4:53 PM
Hi Orchid! I just reached level 20 yesterday, wohoo!!! I had to shout it out load here, heh, was so happy about it. Love the pirate ship scenes, my favorite so far, arrrr!

[Post New]by Starcraftdiva on Nov 26, 14 7:13 PM
blabbitfan86 wrote:Hi Orchid! I just reached level 20 yesterday, wohoo!!! I had to shout it out load here, heh, was so happy about it. Love the pirate ship scenes, my favorite so far, arrrr!

I'm in love with the Kraken -- underneath that heart-stopping roar (first time I clicked on him and he roared, I jumped in my chair! ) -- he is simply adorable! He has grown on me and I can't help poking him each time I enter his cavern...I think he really likes me too!

Congrats on level 20 - I'm in a holding pattern on 29, just doing my rounds and collecting those coins...sigh...in readiness for the adventures that lie ahead...

Edited on 11/26/2014 at 7:14:36 PM PST

Nannydsc
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nannydsc on Nov 28, 14 1:40 PM
Webbk2a wrote:Level 31 and 60...I thought I was the only old fart on here...lol

LOL

I'm on level 44 and I'm 52, and (as many of you) I thought I was too old for this...

Edited on 11/28/2014 at 1:43:07 PM PST

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Nov 28, 14 2:38 PM
Starcraftdiva wrote:
blabbitfan86 wrote:Hi Orchid! I just reached level 20 yesterday, wohoo!!! I had to shout it out load here, heh, was so happy about it. Love the pirate ship scenes, my favorite so far, arrrr!

I'm in love with the Kraken -- underneath that heart-stopping roar (first time I clicked on him and he roared, I jumped in my chair! ) -- he is simply adorable! He has grown on me and I can't help poking him each time I enter his cavern...I think he really likes me too!

Congrats on level 20 - I'm in a holding pattern on 29, just doing my rounds and collecting those coins...sigh...in readiness for the adventures that lie ahead...

Hahaa! Me too, I love the Kraken too and jump when he roared the first time and I can't either help but to poak him and make him roar every time I pass by That's too funny!

[Post New]by BlackbirdInSnow on Nov 28, 14 3:07 PM
I'm Blackbird and I'm only on level 11 but I'm already really excited about that, can't wait to move along. Nice to meet you all!

[Post New]by therose56 on Nov 29, 14 10:03 AM
you go I'm on level 19 and I'm 58

angelgish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by angelgish on Nov 30, 14 9:25 AM
I am 56 years old and on Level 10. So glad to be in good company with so many baby boomers. I have to turn my brightness level up all the way to find the hidden objects. Oh, the joys of aging.
DeDe

Edited on 11/30/2014 at 9:31:36 AM PST

andypam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by andypam on Nov 30, 14 11:48 AM
Level 53 and I am 69!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish