LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by LunaNik on Oct 15, 14 2:42 PM
How many new builds are there going to be before the crescent issue is fixed? This is ridiculous. Just dl'd the latest build and, while I can now see the third crescent, I can't take it from my inventory and place it on the lamp. C'mon, Vendel! You're not new at this! Nor is this a rocket science issue.

LuckyKK
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by LuckyKK on Oct 26, 14 9:50 PM
I bought the game, and now I can't get it to load to play it ! I'm going to uninstall game mgr., re-install it and try again. Might have to also uninstall the game itself and re-install it. But I've noticed that sometimes uninstalling the mgr. works for problems. But we shouldn't have to do that. i know I'm getting tired of the problems.

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Nov 9, 14 8:23 PM
Given that the last new build was almost three months ago, and people are still reporting problems, I gather Vendel isn't going to bother fixing the bugs. I last posted in this thread a month ago, and nothing has been done. Really epic customer service, Vendel. Guess you're not interested in selling your games, because I'd buy it if it worked.

[Post New]by Scarlet3667 on Jan 11, 15 3:09 PM
I'm having trouble picking up the noose in the cabinet in the hunting room. This is getting very frustrating! Any suggestions?

[Post New]by grammila on Jan 25, 15 11:49 AM
LuckyKK wrote:I bought the game, and now I can't get it to load to play it ! I'm going to uninstall game mgr., re-install it and try again. Might have to also uninstall the game itself and re-install it. But I've noticed that sometimes uninstalling the mgr. works for problems. But we shouldn't have to do that. i know I'm getting tired of the problems.

Did you ever get it to work? I have a few games that suddenly won't play

[Post New]by cassa46 on Feb 2, 15 10:42 PM
im having trouble with help and hints which wont work for me can you tell me what to do to fix this please as im holding on for your help in this matter thank you ,,,,,caroline gottwald

LunaNik
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by LunaNik on Apr 19, 15 6:22 PM
Five more months pass, and still no fix for the Mac version. Fine. I give up, Vendel. Sadness ensues. I really liked this game and would have bought it, but it's unplayable as is. The dressing table puzzle...the third crescent is stuck and cannot be moved.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Apr 29, 15 5:24 PM
Played this game twice. Tried to play it a third time and now the SG doesn't work and I could click on morphing objects until the cows come home and nothing happens. I now have an increasingly long list of games that worked the first or second time I played them, but no longer work. I see no reason for this.

[Post New]by lolaskw on Jun 27, 15 5:57 AM
I am stuck in the Perche castle yard. My problem: I already found the last scroll and the token, put them together, got the video, got the silver skull, then the game crashed. When I restarted it, I wanted to go on, but the idiotic "helper" insists I have to open the scroll. The scroll is in my inventory, with the token in it. Will not re-open again, and the silver skull is gone. I cannot get the third lion from the water basin, because game won't let me look at the water again. I am very very disappointed! Restarted the game with another profile, it took me more than one hour to get back to this point in the game. Same thing happened again! If Bigfish does not give us a patch or bugfix soon, I will sadly ask for a refund - sadly because I liked the game a lot! I use a PC for gaming.

[Post New]by lolaskw on Jun 27, 15 6:17 AM
Vendel Games: where do we find the customer support? The company is part of
A l a w a r Entertainment. Bombard them with questions to their customer support!
http://www.****.com/feedback.php (the asterisks stand for A l a w a r !) Sorry for this inconvenience, but obviously B i g f i s h has an automatic feature here on this boards that erradicates company names in postings!

Edited on 06/27/2015 at 6:19:35 AM PST

lcs79
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lcs79 on Jul 19, 15 6:56 PM
Scarlet3667 wrote:I'm having trouble picking up the noose in the cabinet in the hunting room. This is getting very frustrating! Any suggestions?

I'm having the exact same problem (I'm playing on a mac). I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game multiple times and also tried starting from the beginning as a new player. Nothing works! How can they sell such a terribly glitchy game for such a high price? Big Fish should be ashamed!

[Post New]by LisaSea on Sep 14, 15 1:59 PM
I'm on an iPad and I can't iron the handkerchief do matter what I do. I've paid for the CE so maybe I should get a refund? Please advise. Thanks.

Go to: