faboomama
Guppy
Guppy
164 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul here!

[Post New]by faboomama on Sep 14, 14 12:08 PM
MerryDaze wrote:Checking back in to see if there's been a fix yet. Nope.

I don't understand how they can put out a game like this with so many issues.

I have four games with known issues and not one of them have been fixed. One of those games is from 2 years ago! They just gave me a code for a new game, but I'd rather finish the ones I bought. Oh and joke's on me. The codes they give me don't work on any game I want to buy.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Labyrinths of the World: Shattered Soul here!

[Post New]by Valkara on Sep 14, 14 2:45 PM
faboomama wrote:The codes they give me don't work on any game I want to buy.

Complain again. You paid money and they have to make sure you get a playable game for it.

Some coupons won't work on days when the game in question is already on sale or part of a bundle offer. So it makes a difference when you try to redeem it. Another issue I found is that I can redeem some coupons or get bundles/BOGOS from the website but not via my games manager.

[Post New]by JoiAnn on Sep 14, 14 8:16 PM
I've purchased the game and was having a great time until I got to the third portal. The game then freezes and even after I reboot, it freezes at the same point and will not allow any play. If I uninstall and re-install, will that fix it? I don't want to lose my progress.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Sep 14, 14 9:57 PM
My game completely crashes - not freezes - in the third portal as I attempt the climb up the Queen's tower. It played fine until then.

[Post New]by Jeanette40 on Sep 15, 14 8:59 AM
I have many, many coins and am already to the fourth portal but it still won't let me go to the museum for the 1st world (says I must explore the world first). I've even gone back thru the 1st portal and looked at the map and used a hint to see if I missed doing something there....but its complete. I had paying for collection edition extras then can't access them.
Also, in the 4th world I've frozen on the cutscene where i'm in the tower with the spring princess and my pc just says "error" and I have to CAD to exit. I've tried going back in and due to the error it just won't continue.

[Post New]by Jeanette40 on Sep 15, 14 9:06 AM
littlemom4 wrote:ATTENTION! For those getting an Error: Access, I seen a suggestion to turn off the custom cursor and special effects under the options. I did this and I am now able to play again!! Yeah maybe I can finish the game now.(I hope!!)

[Post New]by Jeanette40 on Sep 15, 14 9:08 AM
littlemom4 wrote:ATTENTION! For those getting an Error: Access, I seen a suggestion to turn off the custom cursor and special effects under the options. I did this and I am now able to play again!! Yeah maybe I can finish the game now.(I hope!!)

*********I tried this and it worked perfectly after I turned off special effects and custom cursor!! No more freezing. The cutscene played fine. Thanks for the suggestion!.

[Post New]by MUNICORNLADY40 on Sep 15, 14 4:19 PM
I play the first hour with no problems so I bought now it freezes my computer waste of money not cool .I have removed and downloaded again still not fixed can some one tell this developers . please fix this ..

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Sep 16, 14 1:04 AM
Thanks littlemom4, turning off the special effects worked for me and I can now play on!

[Post New]by lewislady14 on Sep 17, 14 8:26 PM
Game keeps freezing. Had to restart my laptop twice and ended up taking the game off. Disappointing since I would have brought the game.

[Post New]by linzi1nz1 on Sep 17, 14 10:17 PM
have played right through to the bonus game and the Magnifier already HAD the extra part before I was given it by solving the thimble puzzle, so now I have to magnifier handles that will not connect
. Obviously I will not be able to complete the game. VERY annoying after all the money I have spent at BigFish.

bpluvscp
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bpluvscp on Sep 18, 14 1:54 AM
Having the same problems, Big Fish told me that when they find out what the problem was they would fix it and post it in the forum. Have not seen it yet.

[Post New]by FrenchLady1 on Sep 18, 14 12:58 PM
So, I purchased this games 3 wks ago and still no fix???? Please let us know something.

[Post New]by Needles1352 on Sep 19, 14 9:02 AM
I have a desktop with Windows 8.1 and I'm having the same freezing/needing to reboot problem everyone else is having. I've tried every fix and trick that has been suggested and nothing has helped. I think it's high time someone comes up with a actual "fix" for this game or BF needs to start issuing refunds.

[Post New]by doublestuforeo on Sep 20, 14 10:17 AM
windows 8.1. same issues as all others... freezes need to reboot.....so when is this magic fix coming or have we ALL been scammed

[Post New]by mafromcolumbiamo on Sep 20, 14 11:39 AM
Game played ok until the third portal, entering the room of the princess.It then froze on the loading screen. error message reading "Access violation @ 0x0090B990 (tried to read from 0x0148EC6EO). Program terminated" I have Windows 7, the most recent DirectX update and all latest Microsoft updates. I have re-installed this game x3. Have notified tech support who credited me but didn't solve the issue.32 bit Windows 7 laptop

[Post New]by punkinpot on Sep 20, 14 1:50 PM
Freezing with me too. Must CAD and sign off and back on to start again. Will freeze again after about 10 minutes of play.

[Post New]by c_smeraldi on Sep 20, 14 10:02 PM
Using Windows 8.1, game keeps freezing. Would love to play this game without the freezing. I have to re-start the computer every time.

bpluvscp
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by bpluvscp on Sep 21, 14 10:34 AM
I was told to come here to the forum to get the updates to fix the problems with this game. I paid for it and I want it to work.

Susanna2
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Susanna2 on Sep 22, 14 9:23 AM

I paid for the game, it freezes and my computer almost crashes (I mendtioned it already far above).

I know that I could get a refund for it, but I would love to play it.

So please, BFG - can we expect a fix or not?

Thanks in advance for the answer!!

Go to: