Welcome to Wanderland forum

Re:Welcome to Wanderland forum

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 3, 17 12:29 PM
lobajazz, my first and most important suggestion for you is: do NOT spend any real money on this game. It's like a slot machine that can take a LOT and only give a LITTLE! My next suggestion is to find another game that you like. Big Fish has lots of other games including free-to-play games. I can't mention them though in this forum. My final suggestion is to play that other game or games and then if you like (and only then) - just spend a little time in this game each day, until you use up all the energy in your energy bar. The real title of this game should be "Frustration" and NOT "Wanderland." If the game were more fair, I believe more would be willing to spend real money, but it's not fair!!! Good luck.

Coffee_Cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Coffee_Cat on Jul 4, 17 5:13 PM
Suggestion: How about giving monthly subscribers a daily bonus like gems or coins.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 4, 17 5:25 PM
Coffee_Cat, hate to say it, but that won't work. Subscribers are BFG people. A bonus would require input from the developers of this game. The developers are only interested in . This game would require lots of and currently they are only interested in .

Coffee_Cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Coffee_Cat on Jul 8, 17 10:19 PM
You'd think GF would want players to be logged on as long as possible rather than switch to competitor game sites. That's what will happen if one can't replenish energy reasonably quickly. We already get cheated by having the magic well jump by 11% each hit, so there are only nine hits per upgrade. Now the upgrade costs over 24k coins. Funny thing is, the amount rewarded for game activity doesn't increase, only the costs. I can't gain coins fast enough to upgrade, so I lay out and let the energy replenish itself. So that means I only play about 5 minutes before it's gone, then I go play games on other sites. Hardly seems worth the time it takes to load the game now. This kind of boredom doesn't make me want to lay out money for other BF games. In fact it has pretty much convinced me to drop my new GF subscription since the new games are few and far between, and not much different from others already out. I can think of better ways to spend my $7 per month, like spending it in-game on other platforms that DO provide adequate fun and reasonable rewards. All of that could be fixed if BF allowed the energy to be collected whether upgraded or not. Let players decide if they want to shell out for the upgrade or continue collecting at the lesser rate until they can afford the upgrade. Otherwise, GF will have to be content knowing other companies are stealing their players by being more concerned about preventing player boredom.

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Jul 9, 17 4:58 AM
Coffee_Cat, check out other F2P games. "Rules" say I can't mention their names in this forum. However, there is one in particular, I believe that you would like. Click on the Free to Play tab where all your games are listed and there, I'm sure, you'll find a game to like that REALLY is F2P! Good luck.

Coffee_Cat
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Coffee_Cat on Jul 9, 17 4:40 PM
Fred_just_Fred wrote:Coffee_Cat, check out other F2P games. "Rules" say I can't mention their names in this forum. However, there is one in particular, I believe that you would like. Click on the Free to Play tab where all your games are listed and there, I'm sure, you'll find a game to like that REALLY is F2P! Good luck.

Thanks Fred!

lobajazz
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Am I Invisible?

[Post New]by lobajazz on Jul 22, 17 10:31 AM
Before I start, I have to go back in time a little:
Some weeks ago, I realized that all my friends were gone and I had a new Player ID.
So I made many new friend-requests and slowly my game moved forward again...
Several times now, I saw that my Player ID changed back to the old one. I even was able to ask my other Player ID for friendship. Means: I am ´friend with myself
That's funny...
If only the Player ID wouldn't change back and forth all the time. Gifts I requested are given to the ID I was when I asked and I am no now, instead I have the gifts I asked long ago...
Now, since several days I don't get any gift at all any more.
To fulfill my ongoing quests I need items I just never get by playing scenes: Perfume Sprayer..for the "Will-O-Wisp", Shard to curse two scenes (at least) for another quest, Mice to fight Ogres to get an Ice-Cube to activate one collection (Fairytale-related quest) and so on..I am hopelessly stuck in the game, playing the same scenes over and over again, and that is boring
I wonder, if, because of some new gitch, I am invisible to other players...
Why can't the game just run as it should?

[Post New]by wanderland2017 on Jul 26, 17 10:09 PM
I want to start a new life. okay? guide

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Aug 3, 17 2:33 PM
Hello wanderland2017,

Thanks for your patience. I'm swimming by to offer some more answers.

It's definitely possible to start a new game, although the process will involve deleting the old one and all of its progress. Our Customer Support Team will be the best equipped to provide further assistance. Please contact them, and they'll guide you from there.

I appreciate your understanding. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

xor7845
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by xor7845 on Aug 18, 17 11:35 AM
NEED FREINDS BAD MY ID IS 268677 will add you to my list Thanks

[Post New]by open4me on Aug 27, 17 10:06 AM
I am at level 58. My friend is at level 24, yet she has advanced farther than I in the portals. Why am I unable to advance to new scenes?

[Post New]by Fishgamesite2 on Sep 3, 17 10:12 AM
How do you send a gift to your friends when the treasure chest asks you. I can not send my friends any gifts to complete this request!

[Post New]by tinyminimoo on Sep 5, 17 1:47 AM
can someone please tell me why it takes 2 days for my energy bar to fill up ,
i cant join in the tornaments or play the game for long because of this
please help
also i cant get very far on getting the items i need to progress anywhere on the game

Edited on 09/05/2017 at 1:48:36 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 17 5:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for your patience while waiting for a response. It appears some technical issues may have been reported here, and I apologize that those seem to have occurred. I hope that everyone here has been able to get their questions answered and issues addressed, but if not, I wanted to swim by to provide assistance as best I can.

For players looking for friends, don't hesitate to look at the thread dedicated for that purpose below:

Friend Codes

open4me, I'm sorry to hear that it seems like there may be some trouble with those portals. I'm unsure why that may be the case, but I encourage reaching out to our Technical Support Team with a description of what you are experiencing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they possibly can.

Fishgamesite2, that's an excellent question! To start this process, open the Friends section of the game by tapping or clicking on the appropriate circle at the bottom right of the screen. You will see a screen with three tabs at the top. The left one is for wish lists of your friends, the middle is where you can invite new friends, and the right tab is how you can set up your own Wish List and receive any gifts you've been given. To send a gift, tap on the left most tab in the Friends section and tap on one of the items visible on your Friend's Wish List. The game will ask if you'd like to send a gift, accept to send it to them. I hope that's able to help out, but don't hesitate to PM me directly or any of our moderators. We'll do our best to follow up as soon as we can.

tinyminimoo, I'm sorry to hear that it seems like energy is taking a long time to refill. I'll be sure to provide this feedback to the right teams so they know what your experience is. In the meantime, if it seems like your entire bar of energy doesn't refill at a consistent rate, or seems to not fill up even after several hours, then please contact our Technical Support Team with a description of what you are seeing. Our Reps will be sure to follow up as soon as they can.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 4, 17 5:20 PM
Thank you all for your patience. In the future, be sure to post any technical issue reports to the appropriate thread linked below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Posting technical issues to the designated thread helps both the teams behind the game with noting the impact of the issues being reported as well as moderators in providing assistance. It also helps both respond more rapidly to those reports. Thank you for helping us keep the forums as accessible as possible.

If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 5:21:11 PM PST

[Post New]by Capri2017 on Oct 20, 17 11:03 AM
Just started playing and I love the game . I have been playing without buying anything for real money. it is hard but it can be done. No need to spend money just takes time.Playing a week and at level 19 ...

[Post New]by Fred_just_Fred on Nov 20, 17 12:03 PM
Capri2017, have some sad news for you. You're in for a BAD surprise. The first levels are easy and don't require "real" money to proceed. The developers want you to expect an easy game. Pretty soon you'll find it hard - VERY hard to make progress. Some quests require over 60 repeats of one HOS just to get the object you need. And it still may not have dropped!!! I would suggest that you continue as you have and NOT spend "real" money. You'll also encounter one or more bugs along the way. Just enjoy this "FTP" game and when you get tired or frustrated with it, move on to other games. really has other great games including some REALLY GREAT FTP games. Good luck; stay happy.

[Post New]by nesma2000 on Dec 29, 17 7:41 AM
My ID: 294260

[Post New]by kokoroy on Jan 6, 18 2:40 PM
I have the dinar and when I put it in the slot I can't do anything. what is the problem?

[Post New]by Diamondz123 on Jan 10, 18 7:46 PM
I do not know how to send friends request so my friends can play can you help?

Go to: