Re:Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

[Post New]by christmas38551 on Mar 19, 15 7:43 AM
I have been playing game for a long time and now cannot get it to open saying game is not compatible - need update. There is no update showing in the queue.

[Post New]by KDragon on Mar 19, 15 10:21 AM
I am having the same issue as Christmas (above). I have been playing the game just fine when I get a message stating I need the new version. There was no update so I followed the manual update suggestion on the site. It says there are no updates.
I read the prior feeds but I do not plan on re installing too much to lose. Is there an update yet on the correction?

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 10:29:15 AM PST

[Post New]by mst20103j on Mar 19, 15 4:45 PM
I am also having the same issues. Thank you.

[Post New]by irnheart on Mar 19, 15 6:56 PM
I am having the same issues regarding compatability requiring update.... have attempted auto update, no result, have attempted manual multiple times, multiple days, again no result. I have too high a level, as well as rubies, gold, and lots of potions, etc. stock-piled... do not want to risk losing all those (or the cost value) to uninstall and reinstall the game.
What is the status on a fix??? an update that we can get to?
I love this game, but this is frustrating to invest time and money into it (thus the value) and not be able to play.
Also, have had the same 2 goals/objectives for a week now of playing every day, have even purchased the shamrock luck potion to assist in obtaining the items (which usually only present once ever couple hours of play) and still am not able to get them, even when I use the hand of god to complete the scene or no potions at all.... any idea on why this is happening now? This is the first time i've run into it taking so many times and such a long period of consistent HOS play without any change though i've progressed more than 5 levels waiting to obtain these two items....
Help is appreciated.....Thank you in advance

Edited on 03/19/2015 at 7:00:19 PM PST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 19, 15 7:20 PM
l have purchased the ruby of the .99c ($1.60 AUS) twice now and it still is telling me I need to purchase it, and as far as I can tell it hasn't be credited to my account

slosuzy
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by slosuzy on Mar 20, 15 8:44 AM
Also having compatibility issues. As soon as the game loads and visits two sites, get the incompatibility issue.

[Post New]by Anniegms on Mar 20, 15 10:50 AM
I am having the same issue! It says version incompatible! Where is the update?

DameSuzan
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by DameSuzan on Mar 20, 15 2:10 PM
JUST FOR THE RECORD: I uninstalled and re-installed. It worked PERFECTLY, saved all my game progress and made purchase correctly. I played as ever, no probs.

windows 7, laptop computer, March 20th.

Thanks for the fix!

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Mar 20, 15 9:26 PM
Anniegms wrote:I am having the same issue! It says version incompatible! Where is the update?

Have you tried to delete the game then re-install it? That worked for me

Xenutia
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by Xenutia on Mar 21, 15 4:44 AM
Reinstalling works fine on Windows 8 as well.

Jezhara
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Jezhara on Mar 21, 15 5:07 AM
So I finally managed to get this game reinstalled and updated after several failed attempts, and now I can't move!! That's right my horse and I don't go anywhere.

I cannot collect coins, do any HOS or get energy because I am stuck in one spot.

Please dont tell me I have to uninstall and reinstall yet again.

[Post New]by TMTrainings on Mar 22, 15 8:10 PM
As suggested I uninstalled Wanderland and reinstalled it. The game opens now; however, the Prince does not move. Please help.

[Post New]by birchyg on Mar 24, 15 6:50 AM
Went through a portal told to get a spiked ball but I cannot go anywhere, just get the same message tried re-installing and go to the same point. I cannot even start the whole game again. Using win 8.1 help

gvierg
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by gvierg on Mar 25, 15 9:19 AM
every day I have the option of an update (every time the game is opened), but these days I just ignore that, as it's always the same and with close to 500 mb just eats up space. I even wonder, wether the game promotes viruses?! have had other problems since playing, including internet connection.

psams
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by psams on Mar 29, 15 11:18 AM
Running Windows 7. Mini game in Portal, weights to weigh gunpowder won't move. Nothing happens. Mini games are the reason I am hanging on.

Connection

[Post New]by TinaTroutMurphy on Mar 30, 15 11:27 AM
I just updated my game and now it keeps saying connection lost and makes me exit the game. It caused me to lose rubies as well. My internet connection is fine and active when this happens. Anyone else having this issue?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Mar 30, 15 11:30 AM
G'day,

We have been having some issues here at Big Fish this morning, you may've seen that the site and the Forums were offline for a short time.

As a result of these issues some of our games are also having some trouble connecting to servers. Rest assured our teams are hard at work on this as we speak and we should have everything back up and running smoothly very soon.

Thank you for your patience while we work on this from our end.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by TinaTroutMurphy on Mar 31, 15 7:01 AM
So what about the rubys i lost?

Fafallina
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by Fafallina on Apr 6, 15 6:11 AM
Has something changed with the Wizard Well?

I started Wanderland yesterday. The Wizard well is there and it says it will give 40 energy every 6 hours. The countdown timer is there too but isn't counting down. I have 17% on the progress bar. I thought I might have to keep visiting it to start it off but nothing happens if I visit except I move next to it. I've also tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but that makes no difference either.

The Golden idol is working fine, counting down and showing an increase in progress.

Edited on 04/06/2015 at 6:12:36 AM PST

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Apr 10, 15 12:27 PM
My game does not open - it tells me "server cannot connect". It's not a problem of my internet connection: two other FTP games (Boomzap) do open fine, but a fourth one (MC) does not open as well. Perhaps a server problem?

Go to: