Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

Tcaby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum

[Post New]by Tcaby on Oct 1, 15 6:08 AM
Hi there, Im having trouble unlocking level of 41 in Tokoyo after i built the trade center in sydney. Please help!!

Tcaby
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Tcaby on Oct 1, 15 6:23 AM
I cannot unlock level 41 in tokoyo after building the trade center in sydney, can someone please tell me how to get level 41 to come up in tokoyo? Thank you

bambibates
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by bambibates on Oct 1, 15 2:08 PM
Thanks Yarny Cakes!! Im in Tokyo now ...Helping the local on 17 ..how do you move all the switches in 3 moves?? Thanks !!

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on Oct 4, 15 4:31 AM
I don't know if a moderate th or reads this particular post regularly. If not, where do I write?
9If you look at the recenposts and the number of views by people looking for answers, their are a lot of posts about Rome 98 asking for help. I do understand that that this is a game with increasing difficulty but Level 98 is absurd. Dozens before me have gotten stuck and judging by the fact that 30 people viewed my post asking for help and others have subsequently posted, can you not see that something needs to be done????? More red gummies be would be wonderful. I stopped playing for awhile and I don't get through the first and second levels soon, I am going to quit. I know that this is a free game, but I have spent real money on it and the frustration is unnecessary in a game.I have tried all sorts of things including gathering emoticons to pop all of the bombs so I wouldn't have the time limit.l could keep going but I think I will end with the glee for a program change that gives us More Red Gummies please!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!_

[Post New]by lastsis on Oct 7, 15 1:05 PM
love this game just started on Tokyo, I,m stuck on the spot for find the shattered green gems, for he life of me I don't see one Help!

[Post New]by tusker on Oct 8, 15 11:55 AM
I have reached level 30 in New Orleans but can,t find any blue hats. I need over 1 million of them to build the cathedral. Can anyone help, please

Re:New Orleans Level 16

[Post New]by Arielrisk on Oct 10, 15 4:56 AM
How does this work? I've tried this level several times, but there doesn't seem to be any way to get the souvenirs into the central channel so that they can access the exit arrows? It must be possible, because I've seen someone talking about level 30 so that is heartening! Any advice on this please?

cutter1
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Coupons

[Post New]by cutter1 on Oct 10, 15 5:21 AM
I never see any GDrop coupons. Are there any?

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by Diehard59 on Oct 12, 15 10:53 AM
Andresafk wrote:I complete level 1 to 10 in San francisco I have al the paint cans, I collect al coins 3 times in all level. But No other level appearing. Please I need help. What I have to do?
Thanks.

yarnycakes
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

Re:Welcome to Gummy Drop! Mobile forum

[Post New]by yarnycakes on Oct 13, 15 12:59 PM
Diehard59 wrote:
Andresafk wrote:I complete level 1 to 10 in San francisco I have al the paint cans, I collect al coins 3 times in all level. But No other level appearing. Please I need help. What I have to do?
Thanks.
did y'all build the Painted Ladies?

Facebook pop up destroy my game up to London

[Post New]by ohsster on Oct 14, 15 11:14 AM
Facebook pop up suddenly appeared would not stop. I click to get rid of it, it caused automatic starting of game at Sydney. I was 1/2 way through London. Please correct.

Los Angeles problem!

[Post New]by Lottafranzen on Oct 15, 15 11:25 PM
In Los Angeles I got a problem at 31 that can't be solved! Time bombs go of and there is no way to stop it. Please help me if you can.

[Post New]by Lottafranzen on Oct 16, 15 12:09 AM
The problem is two blue time bombs that go of and there is no way to stop them. Please fix the problem soon!!!!

[Post New]by Sevenwonders001 on Oct 16, 15 7:07 AM
Can anyone share how to get through all the exploding bombs in Rome level 71? I keep on trying and cannot explode them to drop the tokens.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 17, 15 10:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I can see that there are numerous requests here for help with various levels in the game. Thank you all for taking the time to post your questions in this forum.

For help with specific levels, I recommend running a search first to see if there is an existing thread that might already have your answer. To do this, you'll want to look at the right side of this page, where it says Search All Forums. There, you'll want to click on the link that says Advanced Forum Search. You'll want to type your level in the Search for: box, and choose 'Gummy Drop!' from the Search in: dropdown menu.

By running this search, here are threads that some of you may find useful:

Tokyo level 35
Tokyo level 35 and 40

San Fransico 108-2/3

Rome 98
Rome Level 115

Berlin 120
Berlin 120 - Architect

gummy drop New Orleans lv 16
New Orleans Level 16

If there isn't an existing thread for the level you'd like help with, it would be better to start a new thread instead of posting in this Welcome to Gummy Drop! forum thread. This will make your question more visible to the Mods and other players rather than just posting it here.

Edited on 10/17/2015 at 3:01:56 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Oct 17, 15 3:01 PM
As for a few other levels posted about here, I was able to play through them and can share some tips.

For Los Angeles 31, I can see that there are green and yellow timed Color Blockers as well as white and brown timed gummies. The main key to passing this level is to ignore the white and brown timed gummies. You'll first want to clear enough yellow and green gummies in order to fill those Color Blockers. When those Color Blockers explode, this will also clear those white and brown timed gummies. After those are all cleared, creating Line Leaper, Combo, and Lightning Blast boosts when possible will help you to clear enough bricks to pass the level.

As for Rome 71, this level is indeed a difficult one. When playing through this level, I did repeatedly experience a major issue where too many red Color Blockers were preventing the souvenirs from falling off the bottom of the board. I'll definitely pass this issue along to the appropriate team. In the meantime, if you continue to experience trouble with this I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address that's linked to the game. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by Carrieah on Oct 17, 15 5:20 PM
I purchased the extra lives when playing this game on my iPod. Now that is out of date and I am playing on my ipad and the extra lives are not there after I installed it. Please help?

[Post New]by Donnaw2009 on Oct 18, 15 11:17 AM
how do I collect the 300 coins from the sailor? I tried everything and I can't get them

[Post New]by poohbear16201 on Oct 22, 15 6:04 PM
how do i get the passport ?

[Post New]by AmySCon on Oct 27, 15 11:29 AM
I've worked my way from Sydney through New Orleans in my passport and each level is 100% complete. BUT...I've earned 75+ power-ups: lightning bolts etc... And I am unable to find how and where I can redeem the power ups I am out of. I know I've earned them... Most show on the right side of the screen during a level. But, the combos and lightning bolts aren't showing up???
Anyone?

Go to: