Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Gummy Drop! here!

[Post New]by chaju12 on Sep 10, 17 10:35 AM
I hope that the devlopers will understand that we are not happy with this pour update, and i'm happy to read that i m not alone to thing that an update is made for helping the gamers. But when you have a lot of cities to visit to collect your ressources, it's an enormous waste of time..

[Post New]by Mikewilmer on Sep 10, 17 1:25 PM
The new update is horrible. It already takes too much time to ship resources and now you have added extra time to do this. Please put it back the eay it was and work on speeding shipping resources up.

Updates

[Post New]by Pc2532 on Sep 11, 17 2:17 AM
We love this game, BUT, why is it that after every update we have to re download cities to enable us to continue moving resources and why does it now go to the last place on each city with extra large graffics?

Greatwitch
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Greatwitch on Sep 11, 17 2:56 PM
How many times can I say I dislike the recent "update" to game? I very much dislike having to shrink the screen before doing anything and I very much dislike having to find my place again. All this makes needless and extra work. If you were aiming to slow us down and and sour us on the game, you succeeded. [Removed by Moderator]. You should redo this mess and give us 5000 coins for our inconvenience.

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 11:17:42 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,779 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 12, 17 11:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on Gummy Drop!. We appreciate your feedback and have made sure to provide these insights, observations, and experiences to the right teams for their follow up and review. We're always trying to make our games the best they can be, and we appreciate players taking the time to let us know what they'd prefer to see in the future.

I just wanted to swim by real fast to remind our players that while we absolutely want everyone of our players to provide us feedback and suggestions, we request players be aware of and abide by the Forum Rules while doing so. In regards to that, I wanted to quickly remind everyone of the following rule today:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to, name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We request players be sure that they remain respectful while discussing the game so that the forums remain a comfortable place for all players and people who are using the forums. Thank you for following the forum rules and making the forums a great place to discuss games with one another.

Thank you all as well for your continued feedback about the recent updates. These new posts have been provided to the right teams for their overview, and if the Forum Moderation Team receives any further information or new information regarding updates or changes, a moderator will be certain to provide an announcement regarding those changes. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Mikewilmer on Sep 12, 17 3:58 PM
Just wondering if there is a problem with the game today. It doesn't load. Thanks

bfgIlinalta
3,779 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 12, 17 4:28 PM
Hello Mikewilmer,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't loading as expected. What I recommend in this case is seeing if some of our help pages are able to assist with quickly resolving that issue or if more assistance may be necessary. I'll also provide steps for contacting our Support Team should more assistance become necessary.

What I recommend in this case, since it doesn't seem to be loading, is to see if the following pages are able to assist based on what kind of device is seeing the issue if the game just won't open at all:

Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Android)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (iOS)
Crashing, Freezing, Game Won't Open (Computer)

If the device just doesn't seem to be connecting, or timing out during connection, the following article may be able to help instead:

Connection Issues

It's possible that doing these steps reveals the need for further assistance. If so, please reach out to our Gummy Drop! Support Team with the type of device seeing the trouble, as well as a description of what occurs when trying to open the game. Our Reps will get back in touch as soon as they can.

Since this seems to be discussing a possible technical issue, I recommend being sure to continue discussing this or reporting new issues such as this to the appropriate thread below, based on device type seeing the issue:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Posting technical issues to the appropriate threads helps moderators and the teams behind the game respond more effectively to these reports. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by phainopatty on Sep 22, 17 8:13 PM
I downloaded the most recent update, which is so radically different, unlike previous updates. I don't like the new Gummy girl! YUCK! Also lost all those fabulous Sydney factories that have so far fueled my game!

bfgBeruna
2,459 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 23, 17 1:26 PM
Hello phainopatty,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the latest update. Some changes have definitely been made to Sydney, and we appreciate you letting us know that not all of them were great.

I want to let you know more about the Resource Marts in Sydney. The latest update halved the number of Resource Marts that can be built in this city; this is why they disappeared from the game. However, even though players will be able to build fewer marts, the amount of resources each of them makes will be doubled. This means that overall resource production will remain the same.

You'll be able to rebuild your Resource Marts, roughly one for each of the previous marts that were previously built. When the marts are rebuilt, you'll also be able to choose new resources to be produced if you'd like, although that decision will be permanent.

The Resource Marts should be able to be rebuilt without spending coins, but if there's any trouble with that, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team/. They'll be the best equipped to provide further assistance. Please include your User ID when you submit a ticket to them.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If questions remain, please don't hesitate to PM me (or another active Moderator). We're always glad to help out.

bfgBeruna

[Post New]by Stevie222 on Sep 24, 17 5:30 AM
Have been playing this games for years and mostly love it. My only complaints/advice would be -
1) if we are going to get a daily claim (trunk) we don’t want gems that we already have tons of, we want boosts.
2) it use to be that at least once, maybe twice, there would be an opportunity for coins when you do the 10 rounds, that seems to have been gone for a while now (I’m currently in Istanbul). Please provide more opportunities for coins and boosts, not sure about others but I don’t need anymore gems (if they are called something else I’m nit aware).
3) maybe add another opportunity to purchase a permanent 10 lives vs 5 bc some of these rounds are next to impossible to get through and you go through those 5 lives in 10 mins easy. That or don’t make it so hard that it’s not even enjoyable. At one point I stopped playing for about a year because it got too hard I wasn’t even enjoying it anymore.
Just my 2 cents- otherwise I love it more than any other game I’ve played. Thanks for the frequent updates and staying on top of things!

[Post New]by MicheleJedi on Sep 29, 17 5:27 AM
With the latest update yeah you took half the ports away from Sydney and perhaps they generate 2xs as much but did no one think that maybe you were completely taking away a resource? IE I get no blue hats anymore. That’s one.

The new gift of the day is insulting. Don’t give me resources, give me a boost! The bonus resources are a waste of time and kind of a slap in the face to your players.

Lastly you took away the swapping boost (swap one piece with another anywhere on the board). Everyday you folks become more and more like King games and nonsense reasons like this are why I left.

I used to love gummy drop but these days you make the boards near impossible and then take away the very boosts I’m more than happy to buy w my gold.

Also - when a board is completely finished and you have the bonus word of the day in a city that is completed, what’s the point? I’m not earning any gold. The 2 boosts you give are not a pull enough for me to partake if I’m going to a completed city.

Get it together big fish - you used to be a cut above the rest and now you’re falling from grace hard and fast.

[Post New]by MicheleJedi on Sep 30, 17 12:23 AM
Really day 9 and I’m getting gems/resources. Wtf. Real boosts please this is bs.

[Post New]by Rahbuhbuh on Oct 1, 17 6:21 PM
I really haven't played since the new update. The design is terrible.

The game reminds me of some people in college. They would highlight every sentence on a page. So, instead of making the important thing stand out, they just make the book look ugly.

Developers have made everything blink, flash, pulsate. Just stop it already unless you want the game to have the same feel as the Vegas Strip.

Suggestions:
Declutter the screen ex. the launch screen before the start of a puzzle has way too much on it. While you are at it, turn off the lights on the start button. If someone is smart enough to play the game, they know what the oversized Play Button is for.

Put the target score and the goals in the same box. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have goals in different boxes.

Turn the pulsing glow off of the remains move counter. Just highlight it. Blinking is not required.

Make the tools buttons small, unless you want people accidentally pushing them.

When selling resources put some space between the items you are selling and the ones you can buy, unless you want people to accidentally click the wrong thing.

Figure out cool features, special bonuses, puzzles, etc instead of changing the design so often.
- Send money to friends, skip a puzzle, I don't know, just stop changing the design, unless the end goal is to target 5 year olds that need to big flashy buttons. In that case, just add a lot of chimes, bells, and random animal sounds.

[Post New]by Gmr1966 on Oct 1, 17 8:58 PM
I have to agree that the new release has left me feeling really disappointed. Many of the annoyances with functionality I can ultimately overlook because I simply love the game. However, as the days pass, I am noticing that I am playing much less because I also am feeling taken advantage of. The changes seem to intentionally target the amount a player must spend to really excel and move forward. Taking away the multiple treasure chests per day has stopped me from checking in during the day. The fact that I have essentially no opportunity to buy the chests and get the boosts, I believe has honestly lead to me spending LESS ... I will pay for more lives to keep playing but not if I have to play the same level over and over again because we can't get through it without the boosts...and as soon as I feel that a game has only become about the money vs a "partnership" with me as a customer, then I lose interest. So, making a commitment to myself to not buy anything more until the reciprocity returns. Big bummer.

[Post New]by Selenaice on Oct 3, 17 4:45 PM
Hi,
With the recent update you replaced a girl (helper) and I really dislike her!
It was a nice cartoon girl and now it is an empty-eyed monster with ridiculous gestures and stupid grins. And her pants are ugly too and fit her bad! So, please either change her, or bring the old girl back, or give me a choice whether to see her or not! I do not want to see her! I was playing this game for a few years now - but now I want to quit, because I cannot stand this ugly girl!!!!

Thank you!

[Post New]by MilyCat on Oct 4, 17 2:25 AM
Hola a todos. Llevo años jugando al gummy y es el único juego que tengo y me encanta pero en las últimas actualizaciones habéis puesto el nivel demasiado alto y eso hace que me aburra un poco. Por favor sólo quiero ir descubriendo las maravillas de cada ciudad pero desde el nivel 1 lo ponéis bastante difícil. No les podría decir el tiempo que llevo en los Ángeles y no soy capaz de avanzar. Además si me quedo esperando la rueda para probar suerte y dejo el juego abierto, cuando voy a intentarlo de nuevo se ha reiniciado.

[Post New]by MilyCat on Oct 4, 17 2:34 AM
Pido por favor que os preocupéis más de los fallos en si que tiene el juego, como los reinicios sin motivo alguno en el que no te respeta lo que tenías avanzado pero si que te resta una vida. También, como he dicho antes, si dejo el juego en la ruleta esperando el tiempo necesario para poder intentar conseguir una vida gratis o los 5 movimientos que podrían hacer que pasara el nivel, no lo reinicie. Es un fracaso. Arreglenlo por favor

bfgBeruna
2,459 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 4, 17 5:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback about the game. While the Moderation Team isn't involved in making changes to Gummy Drop! we definitely want to ensure your voices are heard. I'll absolutely pass these messages along to them.

MilyCat: We do not have a Spanish speaking colleague on the Moderation Team, so I hope you don't mind me answering in English instead. There is a response in Spanish below. This was translated using Google Translate so we apologize for any errors of grammar or spelling.

I wanted to reach out because you mentioned Los Angeles in particular was proving challenging. If there are specific levels with which you'd like help, please make a post in the designated level help thread for that city. I'll be happy to swim by and offer some advice. I've included links to the City Directory and the Los Angeles thread below:

Gummy Drop! City Directory - START HERE TO FIND LEVEL HELP
Los Angeles - Level Help

Spanish Translation
No tenemos un colega de habla hispana en el equipo de moderación, así que espero que no te moleste que conteste en inglés en su lugar. Hay una respuesta en Español abajo. Esto fue traducido usando Google Translate así que nos disculpamos por cualquier error de gramática o ortografía.

Quería extenderme porque usted mencionó que los Angeles en particular estaba probando un reto. Si hay niveles específicos con los que desea ayuda, por favor, haga un mensaje en el subproceso de ayuda de nivel designado para esa ciudad. Estaré encantado de nadar y ofrecerle un Consejo.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Awesome game, but...

[Post New]by K_Chaser on Oct 6, 17 12:24 PM
I love Gummy Drop. I've been playing since it started. One really annoying thing is that with each update, I always have to prepare to travel to places I've already traveled. There should be a way that the game remembers where I've been. It's going to get really tedious, the more places that I travel to. Please fix. Thanks.

Re:Please post your REVIEWS

[Post New]by Eileen10 on Oct 25, 17 5:38 PM
I hate the new daily treasure chest. BORING!

Go to: