shnuffi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,876 Posts

Re:TGT: Samantha Swift & the Golden Touch

[Post New]by shnuffi on May 10, 09 5:04 PM
Oh great I am stuck there too.Nothing is where it suppose to be chair does not has the viewfinder 1, gemini is missing too. I give up
CS here I come

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on May 12, 09 8:35 PM
i am stuck in the game room. i have everything and i am left with the chip stack and the ring. the walkthrough says to put the chip stack on the roulette table but it won't let me. nothing flashes anywhere on the screen. i need the plane tickets and the passport which i am supposed to get when i put the chip stack on the table and give the man the ring. even the hint button highlights the roulette table. just keeps saying i need another tool here.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 12, 09 9:43 PM
sixmilecoss,
Click around a little bit, it eventually took mine, but not at first.

sixmilecoss
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

[Post New]by sixmilecoss on May 13, 09 4:23 AM
sounds like this game has an awful lot of glitches from what i've been reading.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 13, 09 9:30 AM
sixmilecoss,
I think it was just hitting "the right spot".

[Post New]by naelhope on May 24, 09 12:41 AM
I've been playing SSGT and have got to the golden branch and it filling the crystal, but now it won't go any further. Do any of you have an idea why? Is it a computer glitch or am I missing something? My cursor isn't highlighting anything and I've gone over the screen slowly, cm by cm and nothing happens. Please help! I really like this game!

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on May 24, 09 6:26 AM
Hi naelhope,
I think this is where you are at:
Bellows – Place the knife in the area that is behind the treasure chest, and the bellows will appear; click on it.
Golden Branch and Mason Icon – Place key 2 (the pink key) on the treasure chest that is in the lower left side of the scene. Click on the golden branch, and the Mason Icon that is inside.
Sagittarius, Aquarius and Libra – Place the bellows under the kettle, and the fire will start. Once the fire has started, the Sagittarius, Aquarius, and Libra symbols will appear on the side of the kettle.
Treasure – In the upper right corner of the scene, place the pipes in the following order:
Place pipe part 1 first.
Place pipe part 2 second.
Place pipe part 3 last.
Pick up the gold treasures that fall on the ground in the lower right side of the scene.
Place the rope on the wooden beam that is on top of the scene.
Once the rope is in place, click on the shorter end of the rope and it will lift the kettle; exit through the hole under the kettle.

I got this from Margie B.'s walkthrough, if you need more help, just copy and paste:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/samantha-swift-and-the-golden-touch-walkthrough

ARTIFACTS MUSEAM

[Post New]by swimmerbabie on Aug 4, 09 6:07 PM
where do u find all the artifacts for the museam?? i cant do anything without them

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Aug 28, 09 7:36 AM
lordkalvan wrote:I'm not sure I'll be using very many hints on this one. if you click an item in the list, the scanner shows the shape and then you can mouseover the screen until that shape turns color. Yellow means you are close, orange means very close. And the scanner help is FREE.
Did the previous game, Hidden Roses, have the same feature?

[Post New]by dwlaboy on Mar 8, 11 2:58 AM
makalije wrote:can anyone help me stuck in the observatory room,with the big telescope,my inventory is full,and there is nowhere to put anything to empty it.so I can move on, sooooo frustrating ...please help!!!!!!

The problem I'm having in level 51 is as stated above. The key card is still in my inventory even though I used the card many levels back. With the inventory filled, its is preventing me from getting Sagittarius and unlocking the cabinet with the hammer. I read this was a game glitch..has this been resolved yet?

Edited on 03/08/2011 at 3:03:32 AM PST

dfringer
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by dfringer on Mar 8, 11 12:12 PM
hi dwlaboy,
I played this so long ago can't remember but there is a walkthrough for the game that should give you the answer.
To access the walkthrough.
clink on the forums tab, click on "News"
look on the left of your screen under "categories"- Go down to walkthroughs and click.
BF has walkthroughs for most games on their site and there is a walkthrough for your game.

[Post New]by liv750 on Sep 14, 11 4:35 AM
oh hey

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 21, 12 8:49 AM
jetkel wrote:
Silka wrote:help! I'm stuck!! I'm at the scene with the pully and fish nets..I've gathered so much I can't gather anymore and it says I need to use some tools...I'm loaded up with 1 fish net, rope, pulley, spear and mural pieces. I can't cllect the scythe, ax or log even though it also says i need to collect everything on the list. I have no room to put them!!

Go to: