hibc60
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting CE here!

[Post New]by hibc60 on Feb 4, 15 11:49 AM
catbag8717 wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have! It might help to include the Operating System you're using.
just got totally stuck. hint kept telling me to go the the same box but couldn't actually got to it or put anything in it. just got confused so this one I regret bying. thought it was good till I got totally stuck.

amarisse
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting CE here!

[Post New]by amarisse on Feb 13, 15 6:32 AM
After playing dog puzzle and having it state 3 dogs (but not people) were in wrong place it now won't acknowledge any combination of dogs as right, so the game has ended up at a stand still.

I'm on win 7, I have tried reinstalling, I am not sure what other info could be helpful.

katelynn58
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by katelynn58 on Feb 13, 15 8:32 PM
Haven't read about the glitch I have.... Just entered Canterbury. Looked through my telescope to see the owls, but was unable to give them the Golden Garnish even though I tried. It's in my inventory, but I can't do anything with it and I can't seem to do anything else either.

I HATE starting games over from the beginning. Would just as soon get a game credit than try again after reading about all the other glitches in this game.

Heavy Sigh.... was enjoying it. So tired of the same old games with evil creatures, runes, dank laboratories with psychotic narcissists and dark color palettes. This story line was more creative than the standard fare.

Might wait a few weeks and see if they have a better fix. Keep on it BF...

Edited on 02/13/2015 at 8:34:06 PM PST

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting CE here!

[Post New]by bestprwoman on Feb 15, 15 2:44 PM
catbag8717 wrote:A thread for any tech issues you may have! It might help to include the Operating System you're using.

Stuck on Medical Bag. Froze Please help

[Post New]by ldecar on Feb 16, 15 1:22 PM
Same issue as others. Things start going black. Then almost whole screen is black with maybe a couple things showing. Have Windows 8. And game is not smooth - jerky.

[Post New]by sunbeam77 on Feb 21, 15 1:00 PM
hi,

I have also lost the carbide from my inventory and am unable to go any further!
very frustrating, does anybody know how to fix it?

[Post New]by sunbeam77 on Feb 21, 15 1:02 PM
hi,

I have also lost the carbide from my inventory and am unable to go any further!
very frustrating, does anybody know how to fix it?

Stuck removing staple from building to get final piece of locomotive.

[Post New]by mrwilson2 on Jun 1, 15 10:03 AM
I have gotten to the bonus game and was going along smoothly until I had to put the locomotive together. I have spent 15 minutes trying to get the staple on the right side out with the "tweezers". The one on the left was no problem, but this will not catch no matter where I put the tweezers. So close to finally finishing this game, which is one of the better ones, but this glitch really puts the kibosh to the ending. Where am I going wrong?

Stuck! Rake disappeared.

[Post New]by redfish34 on Jul 19, 15 7:45 PM
I bought this game recently and am stuck in Chap. 6 trying to get the catnip. I tried to use the rake a couple times but didn't have the seeds yet. I got those, came back to it but the rake isn't there any more. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but it's still not there. Anyone know what's going on?

jumbo2765
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

An item vanished from the screen and won't reappear to continue

[Post New]by jumbo2765 on Sep 20, 15 12:36 PM
I have lost the break lever for the cart on London Street. It disappeared from the screen after I picked it up and now I cannot move forward. The only two items left to move are a spring and an S shape piece. I've picked them both up and clicked everywhere but they won't go anywhere. I had the break handle it was long but it is gone and there is no skip option to continue. Please help

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 21, 15 2:19 PM
Game gave me a error while trying to get the banknote for the carriage ride, now I can't advance in game.

Go to: