bump

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 9, 15 1:21 PM
Hi Everyone,

I know that it's long overdue, but I've gone ahead and added a link to this thread in the Tips, Tricks and Guides post in the Helpful Links for Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' thread. Thanks to everyone who's contributed!

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jul 9, 15 1:38 PM
Thank you Waimea..

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 26, 15 6:59 AM
This thread has something about each quest past the Missing Paintings.... might take a little looking but it is there and cross references to the better threads on a particular subject.

Link can always be found under the stuck folder HELPFUL HINTS.

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Sep 29, 15 4:46 PM
can someone tell me how to get in the room at the airport hanger in Pensacola, FL?

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 29, 15 5:24 PM
There are three mini scenes in Pensacola. The cockpit, the wall pegboard and the engine hanging from the rafter. Only available through quests. If you have gotten the quest to enter the cockpit. The ladder is in the Hunting Lodge. If indeed it is what you need and can re-find it, go and use it right away in Pensacola by entering the scene propping it by the back plane door.

this might help.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/401401.page

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Oct 15, 15 8:30 AM
For how to fix the plane quests, look at the first page of this thread. Step by step for that quest and then the AES sign. I have the others strewn through out this thread as I finished them. All the pertinent links are also within the thread.

There are also screen prints over on Pink's site. Do a Google search of PinkRollsRoycegames

There are also screen prints going up on OddlyEnuh's Photobucket - so far the blue prints, Dinosaur, and this week's project is Royal Treasures.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Oct 15, 15 5:11 PM
For those with questions on quests past Missing Paintings quest series. It is a bit out of order and untidy but there is something about all if it somewhere.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 22, 15 7:20 AM
The guide says:

#1 Visit FL and Find missing part in FL in silhouette mode- wiper blade. In plane in BB pick up wiper blade in tool box and place on broken wiper on right side of wind shield.

This should say picture mode.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 22, 15 7:39 AM
The guide says:

#4 Jillian wants help with her brooch collection while remembering where remote is. a) Play MG for Verdant Hexagon-Porcelain Shop 14
b) Peace Dove Crawford Fishery 16 and Teodi's Tailor Shop 14 - not sure where GO play took me.
c) Collect the brooch collection.

GO play took me to Crawford Fishery. In light of what's to come (Teodi and the blueprints) that is a good thing.

Edited to add: but only if you have that mini game unlocked. Lucky for me, Jillian isn't fussy and was happy with a Peace Dove from Teodi's.

Edited on 10/22/2015 at 7:43:17 AM PST

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 22, 15 9:40 AM
The guide says:

#7 Thomas "can you accompany me to the arcade before looking for other plane part?"
a) enter the arcade - I played the coin machine a couple of times, not sure this was necessary

Yes, you have to play the coin machine until you win something (doesn't have to be a jackpot). Once you win, this section of the quest will get a green check mark.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 22, 15 10:18 AM
The guide says:

#11 Edwin " I lost my world map here in the hanger. Can you get me a new one?" a) Find map at Boat Builders - Michigan in Fast mode - paper map

I don't think mode matters. The clue doesn't specify mode, and I got the map the first time I played the boat builders and I was in picture mode.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Oct 22, 15 7:47 PM
The guide says:

5-5 Play Golden Sun at Teodi’s - #7 Red Wine Glass and Flower Charm

That mini game is the 10 resources game.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 7, 15 8:52 AM

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 6:13:31 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 7, 15 8:56 AM

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 6:13:59 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 18, 15 5:58 PM

Edited on 06/30/2016 at 5:51:56 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 22, 15 5:42 AM
Re: Pensacola, Florida
[Post New]by TiramaSue on Nov 21, 15 5:42 PM

Oddly - the trigger for the other mini scenes is riffling through the book where the blueprints will go.

Paging through that book, I received these quest in this order:

Dinosaur Display Blueprints
Charlemagne Chess Blueprints
Knight of the Round Table Blueprints
Toy Tales (quest from Billy Craig which leads to opening up the Minnesota mini scenes and all the other mini scenes)
Age of Exploration Blueprints
Royal Treasures Blueprints
Warehouse Blueprints
Time Machine Blueprints
Observatory Blueprints

The quests come one after another in the following order:
The order in which the cities will open with mini-screens, after the Missing Painting quest is completed is as follows:

FL is Fixing the Airplane
MN Toy Tales
TN Art Studio
KS The Carnival
OH Hotel Akron
WA- Apple Orchard Farming Deal
NM Farm Girl
MI The Last Boat
CA Asian Antique Shop
CO Ticket to Ride

Depending on how you are playing the game will influence when they appear. The quests themselvest are out of order so if you get to a place a quest is not completing, leave that quest open and go to the next one to get the piece you need to complete the one left uncompleted.

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 7:01:09 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 22, 15 5:49 AM
Fixing the plane

#1 Visit FL and Find missing part in FL in silhouette mode- wiper blade. In plane in BB pick up wiper blade in tool box and place on broken wiper on right side of wind shield.

#2 Parts are in FL but have to help in the hanger first
a) first find the ladder in ID
b) In Silhouette mode -Unlock the airplane interior - take ladder and place on center of plane door in FL. This unlocks the first MS in FL and you get masking tape. Go to plane in BB and masking tape is on upper left of instrument panel. Take the tape and bind the two frayed wires on right side of panel.

# 3 Open the Engine compartment in FL - at this point go ahead and work the quests from Jillian ( brooch collection and one after that is the remote is in LA) Then come back and complete this one. The second part is find a plane part in Yacht - drops after two or three plays.

#4 Jillian wants help with her brooch collection while remembering where remote is. a) Play MG for Verdant Hexagon-Porcelain Shop 14
b) Peace Dove Crawford Fishery 16 and Teodi's Tailor Shop 14 - not sure where GO play took me.
c) Collect the brooch collection.

You have to get the collectibles, having in collection already does not do it but the collection of the set does.

#5 Jillian Find the crane controller in LA (I got first time in picky) Go back to #3 FL and place remote on Engine. This opens the 2nd MS in FL.

#6 Thomas
a) Children of the Nile Library #4
b) Find Rainbow Roulette Library #18
c) Find missing part Gothic Fortress Library #16 - get plane gauge - goes in corresponding empty spot in plane.

#7 Thomas "can you accompany me to the arcade before looking for other plane part?"
a) enter the arcade - I played the coin machine a couple of times, not sure this was necessary
On the slot machines - it now costs 2 gold bars to open the machine so you might want to play a multiple of times rather than going in and out. Takes hitting three of a kind to get part
b) Find missing part - Gold bar machine. On my game it took 69 pulls to hit but with gold awarded in play on this machine and later on Star machine it 10 gold bars in the end.
c) Playing Star slot - took 72 pulls and in end with stars received during play it cost 47 starts. Got the Dial cover, which is found at 1 o'clock to the center dial highest on dash and goes to the right of top dial (shattered lens).

Continued......

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 5:57:18 AM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 22, 15 5:55 AM

Setting up Plane quests continued ....

# 8
a) Find Pony Express stamp - Crawford Fishery #1a
b) Find Fanny Poster Crawford #7
c) Find missing plane part - Philip's Stamps # 18 Yoke (steering wheel on plane).
This is placed on stem showing in front of left seat above tool box.

#9 Edwin " I need info about this engine that I'm fixing. Can you research it?"
a) Visit Secret Library in WA
b) "Find missing part in Fast shopper mode" Part is a set of dials and gauges and are found in Michigan in Fast mode.

#10 Edwin " My uniform got broken and needs some tailoring before I can continue my work"
a) Play Pink Dot Teodi's #14
b) Play Anchor Away #18 for throttle. Found in tool box on left seat and goes in the silver space between two seats in the plane.

#11 Edwin " I lost my world map here in the hanger. Can you get me a new one?" a) Find map at Boat Builders - Michigan in Fast mode - paper map
b) Unlock the pinboard in FL (third MS) place on peg board behind the step ladder on the right of scene.
c) FInd missing part in Fast mode. Get the globe.
Go to plane and see it in upper left corner, drag it to center of dash in last empty spot.

#12 Get dock ready for shiney new plane
a) Upgrade Dock to Level 5
b) Customize to Koi Flags
c) FInd missing part in Picky mode FL - tuning knob. The place for this is at 2 o'clock to yoke, goes one left, right below the globe in the center of the dash.

At this point your plane is complete and the dark plane icon on main screen changes to World. Ready to fly away?

For screen prints of this quest series do a Google Search of PinkRollsRoyceGame

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Nov 22, 15 5:56 AM
Minnesota Toy Tales

Toy Tales http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/406679.page For complete unedited thread

Q-1 Billy Craig -Visit the Toy Shop in MN

Q-2 Twinkle • Park Ranger #8 Brown Egg
• Park Ranger #10 Paw Fossil
• Park Ranger #12 Hoof Print

Q-3 Billy: Opening the first mini-scene in MN.
• Find popsicle stick - Oregon
• Complete the diorama (mini-scene in front of Pink horse on shelf). MN

Q-4 • Park Ranger # 14 Avian Signature
• Park Ranger # 16 Tiny Seed
• Park Ranger # 18 Sliver of a Seed

Q-5 •Find battery - Train Roundhouse, Como, CO
• Unlock Planetarium. Did not get a prompt for the 2nd mini-scene location, it is the silver sphere under the picture of the ice cream sundae on the window on right.

Q-6 Upgrade Toy Repair in Dinhammer Alley to Pirate Theme
28,200 coin plus supplies, 128 hours. Not going to get another quest in this series till this is done.

Q-7 Billy:•Find a plane tail - Italy (mislabeled wing)
•Find a penguin - Antarctacia
•Find a head feather - New Zealand

Q-8 • Find Robot Head - Botanical Garden #4 Flower Luxe
• Find Music Box mechanical part - Library #6 We're Getting Married
• Find Toy car wheels - Toy Repair #10 Motorcycle

Q-9 Twinkle:• Find toy train - Apple Orchard, Wentachee, WA
• Open the Train diorama, on purple dais to the right of Banjo and bowling ball. Place the train directly on the area; this opens the third mini-scene in MN
"Thanks for the help! Come visit my shop anytime you like."

Q-10
• Play Toy Repair #14 Train
• Play Toy Repair #16 Wooden Horse Rocker
• Play Toy Repair #18 Green Car

Q-11 Mistake in this one read carefully

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 6:01:01 AM PST

Go to: