Re:WALKTHROUGH for Rooms: The Main Building

[Post New]by Tantui on Aug 16, 10 10:07 AM
Tantui wrote:
prpldva wrote:
ljrobinson wrote:I'm stuck, and I'm not sure how to get it. I'm in mansion II room 404. I'm trying to go up the wooden ladder after moving the room up, and it says that I can't go there. there is nothing blocking it. what am I missing?

Hi ljrobinson! Welcome to the forums!

There are lots of posts about getting stuck like this, but not really sure why. I would make sure he is in the room with the ladder and click only on the ladder.

I hope this helps.

I have the same problem in level 404!!! Can´t climb up the ledder to get the key! Ich think it´s a bug, because other guys have the same problem. But how can I fix it? Thanx to all...

nehmah
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by nehmah on Aug 16, 10 10:59 AM
Thank you for this Walkthrough. It's been years since "Pitfall Harry" and I still have trouble with these games. Isn't it great!!! Cordially, nehmah

[Post New]by PissyGalore on Aug 16, 10 9:10 PM
Tantui, there seems to be a glitch in the game, but the solution is so~easy. Go to Options, choose either Resolution or Quality. Just click on one of them then return to the game. You should be able to proceed to the ladder now. I don't know why this works, but it does. I did not use the resolution solution, but I did change the position of the thumb and somehow this resolved the glitch. Thank you to several people who wrote in the forum for this problem fix . You were all a lifesaver!

[Post New]by chunkleberry on Aug 18, 10 4:24 PM
I dont understand this, my game doesn't tally with the Walkthrough eg Mansion 1 room 104 in my game there is a key I have to get and I can't move how the walkthrough tells me. In the walkthrough there is no mention of the key, help anyone?

[Post New]by magnoliajem on Aug 29, 10 10:00 PM
Thank you thank you thank you, Prpldva for this walkthrough!!!! I was about ready to tear my hair out when I found it! I couldn't have made it through the game without you!

SHEAR_JOY
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by SHEAR_JOY on Sep 7, 10 3:10 AM
prpldva, I really need your help Mansion 111 room 205 4 th pg. in your instruction for Walk-through.
At the end, the last 4 moves;
move room down
walk left [thou door]
up [blue ladder] that's where my problem is She says "I can't get there" [to room with white bricks wall with lawn] so than I try to go back out the door, door knob is on the wrong side so I,m stuck. I have to restart many many times . I 'v gone thru these same 3 rooms early in the game with no problem so why I can't move at the end of game is me. please can you explain it to me

I'll be checking the answer on the front page of rooms or here. thanks Shear_Joy.

[Post New]by Musicchick on Oct 8, 10 4:56 AM
Although I worked this one out for myself (Mansion 3 Room 104), I followed the walkthrough because I can't get up the ladder into the exit room. He says he can't get there. I'm having the same problem with Mansion 3 Room 203 - I've completed the puzzle with all the rooms in the right place, but he can't get up the ladder into the exit room. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?
I can't go any further until I complete at least one of these two puzzles. Help!!

Mansion III – Room 403

[Post New]by dollbun on Jan 19, 11 5:30 PM
prpldva wrote:Mansion III – Room 403 III-403

move room left, up
walk right
get candle
walk left, left
transport
move room left
transport
move room down
transport
move room right, up, left
walk up, right
move room down
walk down
move room left
light explosive and walk up
walk down
get cellphone
walk up, right
move room down
use cell to transport to room with mirror
walk up
move right, down
walk left, down, left and out

[Post New]by jakeandme on Feb 20, 11 3:52 AM
Good morning! Could you please help me? In mansion 111, room 204 I am stuck!!! At the 12 th.move (walk down) I'm walking into water????? Many thanks for your great work with the walkthrough.

[Post New]by Karktus on May 10, 11 10:58 AM
I got this game a while ago and played it for a long time, THEN other new games came out and, well, this game got left on the back burner. I would like to finish it, but no longer have that loving feeling, if you know what I mean. Is there a walkthrough for the whole game as I've forgotten just where I left off? I hate not finishing it since it was very interesting. Thank you.

Edited on 05/10/2011 at 10:59:32 AM PST

GothicJawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Mansion I - Room 105

[Post New]by GothicJawa on Jul 8, 11 7:17 AM
prpldva wrote:Mansion I - Room 105 I-105

Walk down
move room left
walk up, right
move room down
walk left, up
move room left
walk up and out

Hi prpldva,

I think it's great you went to the time and effort to write up this walkthrough, thank you for that!

Unfortunately when I tried the trial of this game earlier, I struggled with this particular level, room 105. I have no idea what was wrong, as I had the exact same steps that you have listed here. For some reason however one of the pieces with the ladder had a wooden frame at the top that prevented me from getting to the exit. Again, I've no idea why as it was the right piece in the right spot, it just stayed blocked.

Oh well, frustrating but can't be helped I guess. Kudos again for the great walkthrough.

Mansion II - Room 405

[Post New]by pottery1972 on Feb 26, 13 11:09 AM
prpldva wrote:Mansion II - Room 405 II-405

This room is locked until you finish Mansion IV, Level 1. Make sure to complete it before doing the final room in Mansion IV and completing the adventure sub-game to get the good ending.

move room right
transport
walk left, down
move room right
walk up, left
move room down
subway to ladder
get key
move room right
walk up, left
get cell
move room down
walk left, left
subway to ladder
walk up
move room left
walk left, down, left
subway to subway
move room up, left
use cell to left phone
walk down, left
move room up
walk right, down
move room left
walk left
get key
walk right
move room right
walk up, left
move room down
walk right, up
transport
move room left, down
walk right and out

Trophy – Subway Master for clearing the last room of Mansion II
this I carnt understand carnt seem to move the trains

[Post New]by spiritlaughing on Mar 21, 13 6:41 AM
Thanks prpldva! A great walkthrough which must have taken a lot of effort to do! Kudos!

[Post New]by machiatto on Jan 16, 14 2:37 PM
I lost my magnifying glass in the antique store. HELP!!!
Thanks in advance, I know this is late,, everyone else found this game a few years ago, but call me a late bloomer! Thank YOU for the walkthroughs, a mind saver!!

Go to: