Castle Trivia....?

Re:Castle Trivia....?

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 8:13 AM
Okay, Dot, enough playing around already. We really need to stump you on something.

"D", put your thinking cap on...we need a trivia that's really out there. So eat your sapote, go do a barrel roll (did I use that right?) and come back with a really, really good stumper.

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 25, 15 8:33 AM
I have a question I've been meaning to ask the Danger Zone.... How do you know the answer to questions that include level 65 if you are not there yet? (is someone sneaking you the answers ) hahahahaha

Fuzzy a la mode

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 8:45 AM
I think D@NgeR enjoys playing with us. And he's so good at it!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 25, 15 9:14 AM
I just wondered how he would know if the answers given were correct or not... unless.... (shining light in Ms fluttero face)... confess!!! hahahahahahaha...

I have enjoyed reading the questions... and answers... it IS fun... and interesting, well, I'm easily amused...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 9:55 AM
You dames have me a goin' too......and a stumper is in the mix.......I totally received your plot and plight so to it i shall fix.....a doozie a dinger a Castle quest......a bombastic test is best....the total # of skeletons in everywhere I guess........HOS's ZZ's too crafts and inventory to view.....rooms and walls all areas........and we shall see how long this takes........I expect there will be...........a long and lovly debate........I will be on the look out too.......I have no idea.........

projected # for them.........313..........any takers on over or under..........

**DANgeR**..........try if you dare...........a marathon of a game within the game

O U T

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 10:02 AM
Errrr........AUSSIE DOT...............WOW....... **D** I am left without verbage to that research........amazing!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 10:08 AM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:Okay, Dot, enough playing around already. We really need to stump you on something.

"D", put your thinking cap on...we need a trivia that's really out there. So eat your sapote, go do a barrel roll (did I use that right?) and come back with a really, really good stumper.

How is that latest question........suffice for utterly rediculous?.....I hope it'll be a debate for months to come......you asked for a stumper blanco fluttero.......and I delivered...... **D@NgeR**........out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 10:34 AM
oooooh, this is a good one! 313 you say? I say more, but I'm not sure. Only time will tell.

gohill wrote:I just wondered how he would know if the answers given were correct or not... unless.... (shining light in Ms fluttero face)... confess!!! hahahahahahaha...

I swear, I am not in cahoots with the General. He is an enigma to the nth degree!

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Aug 25, 15 12:17 PM
Are we talking full skeletons or do we include skeletal parts as well?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 1:34 PM
Ok.......the quest is in question with a purposefull querry........no parts unless there is a head to it.....or head/heads.......parts other than heads don't count for a thing......I hope this helps just the same.........**D@NgeR**.....out

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 1:49 PM
OMG Now you tell me. I just went through the torments of hell to count skeletons, skulls, animal skulls, fish skeletons, bird skulls, leg bones, hand bones, skull and crossbones and spines. (I'm holding my head in my hands right now) Are you kidding me??????????

I count 4 whole skeletons...(1) crypt (2) drunken skeleton zz (3) belfry and (4) ice rock.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 3:06 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:OMG Now you tell me. I just went through the torments of hell to count skeletons, skulls, animal skulls, fish skeletons, bird skulls, leg bones, hand bones, skull and crossbones and spines. (I'm holding my head in my hands right now) Are you kidding me??????????

I count 4 whole skeletons...(1) crypt (2) drunken skeleton zz (3) belfry and (4) ice rock.

Just mean skeletons.....as long as they have a head........skulls count.....it is a head..........and anything that is skeletal innature....aside from just parts of that entity........rock or stone figures count......sand figures too...as long as there is at least a head of said entity........misty smoke counts ghostly enigma too as long as there is a head.........not necessairly just human in nature figurines either.......skeletons......with atleast a head......that is the clearing up of the criteria........Hopefully **D** out

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 3:19 PM
jrbutcher wrote:
gohill wrote:I have a question I've been meaning to ask the Danger Zone.... How do you know the answer to questions that include level 65 if you are not there yet? (is someone sneaking you the answers ) hahahahaha

Fuzzy a la mode

she is on to u........................run....................... u lied to us? u wanted us to think u were smart? ... omgersh.....I am only on level 30.... now how can I no for sure who is right? ..going to crochet my midnight castle afghan... i create it so I can put anything in there.... try looking for items there guys

Calm calm calm down........my wife was/ is maxed on an ipad.....been that way forever....I started with her on that device.......so I am in the know....ledgit and straight up........no jabberwakie or gettin over.......just honest truth.........I have no idea of the skeletons of late though.....my over under # is 313.........**D@NgeR**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 3:25 PM
OK ok.................**D@NgeR** here to PUMP........U......UP!!......your personal trainer for the delay during this update lull...........start off with a doozie and jump in to the skull search......keep doin rounds and have a list goin........count the skull heads or heads n parts....not pertaining to just was human....could be animal as long as there is a head with it..........rock, drawings, crafts, HOS, ZZ, rooms, and anywhere within the game is ON..........so pique up and look a nd search......for this E ticket ride is LIVE........... smiles and cheers

[Post New]by whitebutterfly54 on Aug 25, 15 3:39 PM
I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! I am totally clueless what we're supposed to be looking for....the rules are as bendable as Gumby. Even counting everything I have, it's nowhere near 300. And I took a lot of time looking over every location, every zz, every HO. By the time I finished, my rear was numb, my knees wouldn't bend, I needed to rinse out my eyeballs and my feet blew up like balloons from sitting so long.

Okay "D", here's one for you...you have to list every skeleton, head, floating head, animal head or otherwise in a future post.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 3:56 PM
whitebutterfly54 wrote:I AM SO CONFUSED!!!! I am totally clueless what we're supposed to be looking for....the rules are as bendable as Gumby. Even counting everything I have, it's nowhere near 300. And I took a lot of time looking over every location, every zz, every HO. By the time I finished, my rear was numb, my knees wouldn't bend, I needed to rinse out my eyeballs and my feet blew up like balloons from sitting so long.

Okay "D", here's one for you...you have to list every skeleton, head, floating head, animal head or otherwise in a future post.

blanco fluttero you were doin fine......and the only thing i was saying was just parts not heads didn't count.......all else was fine. Still a go.........**D**

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Aug 25, 15 3:56 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:
jrbutcher wrote:
gohill wrote:I have a question I've been meaning to ask the Danger Zone.... How do you know the answer to questions that include level 65 if you are not there yet? (is someone sneaking you the answers ) hahahahaha

Fuzzy a la mode

she is on to u........................run....................... u lied to us? u wanted us to think u were smart? ... omgersh.....I am only on level 30.... now how can I no for sure who is right? ..going to crochet my midnight castle afghan... i create it so I can put anything in there.... try looking for items there guys

Calm calm calm down........my wife was/ is maxed on an ipad.....been that way forever....I started with her on that device.......so I am in the know....ledgit and straight up........no jabberwakie or gettin over.......just honest truth.........I have no idea of the skeletons of late though.....my over under # is 313.........**D@NgeR**

Cool beans!!!!!!!! suuuuuuuuuuhwheat.... I was honestly curious how you knew the answer, (does he have a crystal ball????... are the "waves" whispering to him?????)..... thank you for clarifying...

I can't compete... level 42, however... I can guess and I'm with Ms. fluttero on this... I'm guessing it's less than 313... once our resident butterfly is no longer a pufferfish, I would suggest another session on the "couch"... another round of alchohol?? meds??..

I must be on something myself.... I understood every poem today... maybe I should take my temperature... hmmmm....

Fuzzy Cindy

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Aug 25, 15 3:59 PM
yea....313 was very high........just a guestimate on my part........figured there were many more than I noticed........fuzzy britches you da bomb...... **D**

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 25, 15 4:00 PM
I think The General just threw 300+- out there as a guess. I wouldn't necessarily try to find that many. I bet you have the right answer from your previous search whitebutterfly54!

Good Luck!
MiniCleo

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Aug 25, 15 4:11 PM
Hi everyone! Just woke up & logged on. Good one General. Definitely not in my lists. What is your answer whitebutterfly?

Go to: