Re:Blog Walkthrough is now available for Princess Isabella: A Witch's Curse

[Post New]by ruthiethomas on Nov 6, 11 1:41 PM
I can't get many of the items such as triangle knob for seller (I have two) and knobs for second story ( I have one)

gwynnyth
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by gwynnyth on Dec 11, 11 4:29 PM
weechie1961 wrote:I have been to the walkthroug. I am having trouble with the instruction on moving the blocks in the correct position.

I am having the same problem!!! I can't move those darned blocks! What am I doing wrong??????

asharpham
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by asharpham on Feb 7, 12 12:46 AM
What's happened to the Walkthrough? I get the title but then the rest of the page is blank.

[Post New]by Ruthie9798 on Jun 10, 12 1:58 AM
I can't get past the point on the gun rack, the base of one gun is missing and I don't know where to find it.

Edited on 06/10/2012 at 1:59:18 AM PST

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Aug 14, 12 3:45 PM
weechie1961 wrote:I have been to the walkthroug. I am having trouble with the instruction on moving the blocks in the correct position.

Same here. I get that they roll 3-dimensionally but I just can't get them to move where they seem to need to go.

[Post New]by cheriblue on Dec 8, 12 3:11 AM
I'm having real trouble with the blocks in the bridge. I can get the one with the arrows on the far left to move, but none of the rest will move. I've been working on it for two hours now and am ready to delete the game. Please help!

[Post New]by Bhtx24 on Dec 8, 12 10:43 PM
West Art Gallery not accessible. Not on map either. Clicked where it said but it didn't take me there. HELP!!! Very frustrated. Second Big Fish game with problems.

Go to: