Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Sunken Secrets here

[Post New]by Elaineyaa on Nov 13, 16 2:05 PM
hezzy wrote:Since the upgrade getting amber is ridiculous. I lost my game and big fish did help to try and get me back to where i was but now it's so hard to open the area's i already had open. 7000 magic to open an area would be ok if it wasn't so hard to get the amber to increase magic. Why did they change this so much to be honest its stupid and takes all the fun out of the game. Each dive takes a minimum of 2 days and for what enough amber to upgrade 2 to 3 doors or windows.Maybe in six months might be able to open new area. What a joke. Come on big fish put it back to how it was at least it was more fun and fairer to us players. Why are newer players penalized by increasing the magic limit and amber needed when the older players can have more areas open but be lower levels, why do we have to struggle just to get 20 magic points. BORING IS AN UNDER STATEMENT.

Totally agree with you. To gain another 750 is taking forever. I know a few players that have quit. It's awful

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Nov 13, 16 10:09 PM
You took a game that was so much fun t play into a realm of hell. You've made it almost impossible to raise the magic level to move forward and the dives aren't even worth trying to,accomplish. Since the last update in Oct I have gained 15 magic points. I need 350 to move to the next level. I began a new dive yesterday and I'm still trying to get to the second island. I'm at level 88 I believe. I'm almost afraid of your next update as I'm sure it will cost serious money to continue. If this is so I'll be enormously disappointed but not surprised. Please don't ruin this fun game. Make it doable with some hurdles but not the impossible. Thsnkmyou for reading my comment. A reply will let me know you did read this

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Nov 13, 16 10:12 PM
Whatever happened to,pay once for a game. The makers of this one are gouging players. Disgusting

[Post New]by quackieduck on Nov 15, 16 12:13 AM
Can't get enough amber to upgrade the buildings so I'm stuck and it's getting boring. The dives take ages and only produce enough amber to upgrade enough to raise the magic limit about 30 points - the next area to clear needs a limit of 7000 and I'm on 5000 and something. Boring boring boring - need to see some progress.

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Nov 16, 16 9:38 AM
I think it was really unfair to make the same upgrade across the board, I think they should have taken into consideration how close some people were to opening up a new area and not take so much away from them, why did it have to be the same for everyone? They could have given the ones that had worked so hard and came so close to opening up a home/area, let them finish and THEN start the new update, why punish them by taking away all that they had accomplished, not to mention any real money they had spent trying to get a new home opened.
So not fair, sometimes I wonder if they even care at all about their players.

[Post New]by annettestar on Nov 19, 16 9:48 PM
I don't know what kind of up date big fish has done to this game but now I cant play it on my laptop or my dc which is brand spanking new I also did the manual thing nothing I'm up to date also uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice mind you I went from lvl 12 to lvl IT WILL NOT DOWN LOAD AT ALL I'm very upset the error code is saying not enough space free up space there was space on my pc 2days ago and beyond that when I first installed it I was getting really good at the game and I liked it COME ON BIG FISH

[Post New]by Dragon8289 on Nov 26, 16 8:39 AM
I am very annoyed that I have wasted a lot of pearls buying extra boxes to make products when I did not intentionally mean to hit that option.
I have a nerve disorder so I have the shakes and it is very annoying wasting my pearls to "buy" extra boxes when I didn't want to.
You should have a "are you sure" pop up option for those customers that want it. You have to deal with many varieties of customers and I have been a loyal customer to Big Fish for many years and I feel you are not ensuring anyone that has a disability to ensure they can play the game properly without wasting pearls on items you didn't want to click on.
I hope that you read this and take this into consideration for other games you also have.
As well, I dislike it when your level does not match what is available - right now it keeps asking me for lemons but I am not close enough to unlock that so I have to continuously buy them. Your level should match what is being requested to make and sell.
I do really like the game but it is very costly to buy pearls and when you are already paying a monthly fee, I feel you are gouging your clients by asking $24.99 for only a small amount of pearls. You need to be a lot more reasonable with your prices.
I would only give this game a 3 out of 5.
Tammy

[Post New]by Stephanielilly on Nov 28, 16 1:27 PM
I absolutely love this gam and play it several timtimes s a day. But one thing that NEEDS to change is not confirming pearl spending!! I lost a dozen people arms in the last two days because I accidentally sped up a couple things. This is so incredibly frustrating especially when pearls are a premium in game currency. I've never played another game where there isn't a confirmation of spending premium currency. Please fix this! Stephanie.lilly.772

[Post New]by Stephanielilly on Nov 28, 16 1:29 PM
Dragon8289 wrote:I am very annoyed that I have wasted a lot of pearls buying extra boxes to make products when I did not intentionally mean to hit that option.
I have a nerve disorder so I have the shakes and it is very annoying wasting my pearls to "buy" extra boxes when I didn't want to.
You should have a "are you sure" pop up option for those customers that want it. You have to deal with many varieties of customers and I have been a loyal customer to Big Fish for many years and I feel you are not ensuring anyone that has a disability to ensure they can play the game properly without wasting pearls on items you didn't want to click on.
I hope that you read this and take this into consideration for other games you also have.
As well, I dislike it when your level does not match what is available - right now it keeps asking me for lemons but I am not close enough to unlock that so I have to continuously buy them. Your level should match what is being requested to make and sell.
I do really like the game but it is very costly to buy pearls and when you are already paying a monthly fee, I feel you are gouging your clients by asking $24.99 for only a small amount of pearls. You need to be a lot more reasonable with your prices.
I would only give this game a 3 out of 5.
Tammy

I'm constantly losing pearls too. It's so frustrating!!

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Nov 30, 16 9:13 AM
Well my friends, if after nearly a year plus of all of us complaining about loosing pearls and nothing has been done, I am sure we can all stop wasting our breath because nothing is going to change, If someone with the talent to make a game like this can't listen to all the complaint's from all their players and fix the problem then forget it, it won't happen
And one more thing, WHY when they steel our pearls and then offer up a fountain's on the list for us to buy with ONLY 50/100 pearls, like that's going to happen.
They must think we are made of money.

[Post New]by RareFeathers on Dec 5, 16 8:36 AM
Agree with everyone who says the last "upgrade" has made this game repetitive, SLOWWWW, frustrating and NOT fun. I think I am done! It has taken me a ridiculous amount of time to move from 5800 to 6500 and now I get to open a useless tiny area with no new buildings--yeah. The only building left for me is at 8000! It took me three days in the last dive to be able to make two castle bricks and upgrade a few chimneys! At this rate it will takes months until I even get to the 7250(another building-less useless area), let alone the 8000. No thanks. Level up rewards have disappeared and the few (last level was one item) they "offer" you must be paid for. Stupid. Everyone should join me and move on.

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Dec 5, 16 4:34 PM
Could you please change the order of the posts from the most recent first? It would be easier to see the pertinent posts. Thanks

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Dec 5, 16 4:35 PM
Can you remove the Halloween decorations?

beentheya
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by beentheya on Dec 7, 16 6:02 PM
Was just about able to open the library area when the update happened. Joy, now struggling to gain magic points with an eternity left to once again reach 6500 (was 6,000 before). And please, what is up with the never ending underwater areas. It takes days to finish an area. Since I am not up to 6000 magic pts it takes me so much time to rebuild up the magic to get even one area underwater done (not counting the idiotic amount it takes to get the diver to go underwater) What was at one time a fun game is now becoming a daily chore. Make that hourly chore when trying to regain magic count. I really don't think I would recommend this game to anyone anymore... I did before the update.

dancehawk
Guppy
Guppy
175 Posts

[Post New]by dancehawk on Dec 14, 16 2:44 PM
We are Sunken secrets addicts.
We rate the game a 8 out of 10 reason there is always room for improvements.

We would love to see the friends tweaked a little so we can have more. Along with be able to locate real life friends and add them.

Other wise the game is a lot of fun, there is crafting, decorating and a beautiful under water area we get to play in hahaha!!

Love the changes made to it!!!!!

hugs!

Netherworld Press Review for Sunken Secrets

[Post New]by ScarletteSpider on Dec 25, 16 11:19 AM
Preface: I am a pro game streamer on Twitch, as well as a game, movies and tv reviewer for Netherworld Press. NP is a private news blog that caters to the developmentally challenged community, their caregivers and medical care givers. My editorial column and reviews are not only to provide input and insight to whether a game is fun, challenging and playable, but to also provide vital information as to whether it is safe for developmentally challenged people to be able to play. I look for things like too many bright colors, too much use of the color red, is there too many flashing objects, too many quick scene changes (like in some montages that only show each image for a split second before changing to another one over and over again,) and other various seizure and episode triggers for autistic, epileptic and bi-polar people. The following is the review I posted in NP for our over 3 million subscribers (which are by invitation only and not open to the public since our community is the targets for many kinds of cruel trollers.)

Sunken Secrets is a free to play online game offered through Big Fish Games. If you read my column regularly, you already know how much I love BF, and loathe their substandard customer service, which that opinon won't change until they put in a 24/7 customer service toll free phone.

The game play is easy, even for small children that are able to read and count. The colors are a bit bright, but my continued advice on this score is to simply keep the brightness turned down on your monitor if this is a trigger issue. There is a smattering of the use of the color red, especially since it has an update that has the entire island village done up for Winter Seasonal Holiday cheer. Even when that is fazed out, there is a still a bit of the use of the colors red and bright pink. Again a muted monitor should make it safe for playing.

There are a lot of partical and animated effects, but none of them are too flashy or sudden to be of any real concern. Most all of them you know are coming because when you have to click on the object in order for that partical effect and/or animation to initiate. Of those I found them to be quite delightful and entertaining. Particularly when you smash the monsters lol.

As for gameplay, you are on an enchanted island that has had rising waters problems due to a foul tempered sea witch. Your job is to restore the island, it's buildings and "de-curse" the various apparatus that you need to make things.

cont

Netherworld Press Review for Sunken Secrets Part 2

[Post New]by ScarletteSpider on Dec 25, 16 11:26 AM
Spoiler Alert!!!

There are many things to do, and apparatus to make them on. There is a mine, baking ovens, cooking cauldrons, juicers, sugar confectionaries, glass blower, forge, anvil, stonecutter, wood cutter, wood artificer, jeweler, alchemist, and tailor that I've uncovered so far. There are a variety of crops, trees and bushes to harvest from using in the aparatus. All of which need to be reclaimed from the waters as you drive them back, and de-curse them.

There is also a trading post done by way of carrier balloons! And there are even wizards that run around and grow things that give you XP, and dancing Panda Bears! They have a dance stage where they can battle each other which also earns you XP.

And if that wasn't enough, you also have a deep sea diver that every few hours, goes to the depths and helps the creatures there de-curse and rebuild their habitats. This earns you the resources you need to upgrade fountains (which gives you magic points you use everywhere,) and the things for the stonecutter so you can rebuild a huuuuuge palace complex too!

cont

Netherworld Press Review for Sunken Secrets Part 3

[Post New]by ScarletteSpider on Dec 25, 16 11:36 AM
Kind of like Farmville meets Royal Story of Facebook. It has all the fantasy elements of RS and all of the realm building of FV. But with some very pointed differences. that you will notice as you play along. One huge difference is that you don't have to know people on FB in order to get neighbors for your helping board. So no exposure to strangers through texting or voice chatting via social media! They can be just names that help you and visa versa.

My biggest concern is the payable aspect of the game. If you find your developmentally challenged loved one goes spend happy due to frustration with lack of patience, then this is another type of that ilk to avoid. Just like with FV, Coasterville, Megaopolis, Klondike, Royal Story, Chefville, Flowerville, etc., there is the temptation to spend a lot of money very quickly in small increments over and over again, just so you can get instant gratification for getting things done instead of waiting.

The same advice I gave for those above mentioned games, I recommend here with Sunken Secrets as well. Play for a few minutes, go watch a tv show or play other games for an hour. Then come back to SS and collect up goodies, finish quests, fill balloon orders and set up the apparatus to make more stuff again .Rinse and repeat! This way you won't be tempted to spend money you don't have and can't afford getting frustrated waiting on things.

I myself have a very bad spending habit since no patience is one of my biggest flaws. So if I can find lots of enjoyment, have no seizure or episode triggers using my tips and advice sagely, then so can you and your loved ones too enjoy Sunken Secrets.

JulezyGem
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by JulezyGem on Dec 28, 16 3:48 AM
So far im really enjoying the game. Its been a while to find something that i can relax and chill out with. Some online games play havoc with blood pressure but this game keeps me completely calm. Love the dives seeing new areas and its always a surprise when i find the dives different to the one i had prior.

Now a suggestion: not sure if this has been mentioned at all but would be nice to be able to find friends instead of adding randoms which ofc i do and help those that shout when possible without being crashed but that dont bother me to much. im used to having glitches like that . Sometimes when i do manage to reach those people who have asked for help they dont need it Hopefully (moderators) will forward that suggestion ref to friends.

thanks

Wallula660
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

game has become boring

[Post New]by Wallula660 on Jan 5, 17 5:46 PM
Loved to wake up and play prior to work. It has become boring. No significant updates, the dives take days to complete and almost impossible to update houses to gain magic points. Pleas make some changes so I enjoy this again

Go to: