Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by jeanarch123 on Jan 26, 10 8:02 PM
Need HELP! I am in the clock tower and have the chalk and hourglass. However, I can't get or find the seeds. I also, do not see the constellation I am supposed to place hourglass on. Did I move to fast and now cannot go back and get seeds? Can I move forward without this? Do I need to start over? Please help me!!! I Love this game!!!!

Thanks, Jean

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by poweroptix on Jan 27, 10 5:44 AM
Is there a soundtrack available for this game?
I really want it on my iPod.

mcguind
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by mcguind on Jan 27, 10 12:11 PM
I would definitely not recommend this game. It is very slow, having to reload every time you change scene. Also mine froze several times and now I'm just getting a white screen. My inventory items have dissapeared and so has my obective list. So many others seem to have experienced similar problems that all I can say is DON'T BUY IT!

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Jan 27, 10 2:10 PM
Hey jeanarch123,

Welcome to the pond! Do you have the blue chalk and the enchanted hourglass? If not, you need to make a trade. You need the enchanted hourglass to collect the constellation. The merchant has the seeds you're looking for, but he needs something specific before he'll give them to you.

Good luck!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by angelgal1598 on Jan 29, 10 5:04 PM
Is there going to be or is there already a soundtrack available for this game? I love the music! Thank you.

danova
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by danova on Feb 3, 10 9:31 AM
Interesting collection of extras with the Strategy Guide (I'd already completed the game, but I wanted the extras including the music).

[Post New]by charmedchick on Feb 6, 10 10:22 AM
Recently purchased Drawn, loved it, the artwork was stunning and hauntingly beautiful. I enjoyed playing it but I finished it in a day. Kinda disappointed in terms of the length of game play, expected it to last much longer...

Granfran1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Granfran1 on Feb 10, 10 11:15 AM
Where is the teddy bear?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 10, 10 12:09 PM
Granfran1 wrote:Where is the teddy bear?

In the scene with the tree near the right. It's in the same area as the swing.

Granfran1
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Granfran1 on Feb 10, 10 12:22 PM
Thank you!

[Post New]by marciekr on Feb 12, 10 2:15 PM
I'm stuck - hope someone can help. I am painting the hero on the door to the tower and I've got all the colors correct but it's not opening the slots. I did use the primer first and I've stared at it for 10 minutes trying to see if I missed anything.

Edit to add: I had one item lt. green instead of yellow <slapping my forehead>.

Edited on 02/12/2010 at 10:09:16 PM PST

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 12, 10 3:18 PM
Did you miss an eyebrow / eyelid? I seem to remember people not seeing something in that area that needed to be painted.

sammipjb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by sammipjb on Feb 16, 10 8:45 AM
thanks forums!

[Post New]by ggtoo35 on Feb 16, 10 12:01 PM
Nice music indeed.

[Post New]by nini454 on Feb 19, 10 1:21 PM
andibabep wrote:I'm up to the part where I have turned the lightning tiles the correct way. However, after I put the torch in the snail, I took it out again, thinking I might need it elsewhere. And now I can't put it back. But I need to put it back to get the lightning to work. I've tried everything. Does anyone have any ideas?

[Post New]by nini454 on Feb 19, 10 1:23 PM
Did you get a solution for this problem, I'm stuck in the cave (Once upon a time) and I can't put the torch on the stand.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Feb 19, 10 2:15 PM
nini454 wrote:Did you get a solution for this problem, I'm stuck in the cave (Once upon a time) and I can't put the torch on the stand.

Do not click and drag. Click on the torch, turn loose and then click on the stand.

[Post New]by tdmccurdy on Feb 25, 10 2:41 AM
marciekr wrote:I'm stuck - hope someone can help. I am painting the hero on the door to the tower and I've got all the colors correct but it's not opening the slots. I did use the primer first and I've stared at it for 10 minutes trying to see if I missed anything.

Edit to add: I had one item lt. green instead of yellow <slapping my forehead>.

I'm having the same problem. Have spent at least 3 hours to see what may be wrong. I noticed that the pants on mine fill in different than on the hero that am copying and I cannot change them to the colors shown. Any other ideas? I couldn't see any eyes or eybrows that might need coloring. Help please!

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by jedidiah12345 on Mar 4, 10 7:17 PM
I liked it alot it was total interesting game i likr the pics

[Post New]by dazerazer on Mar 4, 10 8:54 PM
Okay I didnt take the time to check through thiw whole forum but i would really like to know when the second chapter of drawn is going to appear. I LOVED THIS GAME!

Go to: